Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Whose idea of a joke was this anyways??

Quote Originally Posted by Vieja View Post
    Marleena if that was a rant it was pitiful. You need to take ranting lessons. I could do better than that and I don't have anything to rant about. LOL!
    Vieja
    Vieja just consider it a mini rant, which it is. I'm actually okay with this but I do question it from time to time. Much of the general public usually sees us as gay or freaks or a source of amusement. They need to experience this first hand to understand so I'm looking for ways to infect them with TGitis.

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Marleena View Post
    ......Much of the general public usually sees us as gay or freaks or a source of amusement. They need to experience this first hand to understand so I'm looking for ways to infect them with TGitis.
    You're assuming they don't already have it. Some of the most virulent homophobes have turned out to be gay themselves...and I wouldn't be surprised if some of those who object to transgendered people are hiding something themselves. Or as the Bard said, they " doth protest too much, methinks." protest too much!"

Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    You're assuming they don't already have it. Some of the most virulent homophobes have turned out to be gay themselves...and I wouldn't be surprised if some of those who object to transgendered people are hiding something themselves. Or as the Bard said, they " doth protest too much, methinks." protest too much!"
    Well if they aren't infected we need to infect them Kim. I know what you're saying though. The Chic-fil-A guy has me wondering about him.

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple8229 View Post
    God came down this morning and sat around while I made us breakfast. Just the three of us.

We talked.

Stirring the pot I turned around and asked Him. "Why? Why am I like this? Look at me...I'm a mess...I go 180 one way and then spin 180 the other...what's up with THAT?"

"Child"...He said..."You're doing good..going along with the plan....you don't cook so good...but you can't have everything. And I made you a lot easier on the eyes than, say, Julia Child...great cook...fantastic cook...I outdid my self there...I didn't dial the voice in quite right though...

So feel good about yourself...be thankful....could be a lot worse, don't you agree?...and you like serving Us don't you?"

"I suppose"....I said, looking over at His Son frowning at the bowl of sticky oatmeal and burnt toast in front of Him....
    Not that I'd doubt your word, but I would have expected that She might have brought along her daughter. And I know you're no Julia Child, but next time maybe try something more interesting that oatmeal! Maybe waffles? You don't serve oatmeal to gods!!!

Marleena,

It is good to remember that we are trans. Some where between male and female.
    It is easy to forget that we are trans, we are out of alignment with our bodies...you know the rest....

A part of our mind, records experiences, and becomes conditioned to responses.

Mine, for example, is accustomed to being perceived as male. Both sexes(hardly enough to contain us)see me a a man.......

Where I am going is obvious, I must record many experiences as a female. Be perceived as a female, condition my mind, and have experiences for it to draw upon. Then I should not forget so often that I am trans gender. The forgetting creates the jousting between my selves and is uncomfortable to say the least.

We are not God's joke. We are the universe expressing herself.
    Male and female and everything in between. The biggest to the smallest ad infinity.
    Perhaps we remember our female selves from past experiences.

There is a reason. It can be understood. It is not arbitrary selection.

♥♥♥
    Noemi
    Last edited by Noemi; 08-10-2012 at 12:01 AM.
    polythene pam

aliens ? maybe / probably genetics ? i for one blame it on all this medicine that is given to woman before they give birth
    some one needs to invent that pill that can turn you into the opposite sex over night
    Last edited by lexie89; 08-09-2012 at 12:06 PM.

Platinum Member
    Kim, you're too quick! You quoted me before I was finished editing/adding..Let the storyteller finish willya?!?

Waffles and syrup...you know how bad that would be? Syrup and beards and mustaches, ESPECIALLY white ones...I might have got a stern lecture on that one...Oatmeal you can just spoon in, and toast crumbs easily brushed away with the fingers...
    SHE does not have a beard...unless you count Mary, of course...so I don't think syrup will be a problem. Seriously, if you were God, and assuming God created you and I in her image, would you arrive for breafast looking like Gandalf or Arwen? I think we know the answer to that one!

Marleena,
    after fifty years you seem to be succeeding.
    Life is an experiment, my doctor reminds me all the time of this when he prescribes medication.
    "Here try this, if not come back and we will try something else".
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Platinum Member
    Hi Marleena, Face it lady it's who your and it's what you do.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

It's no joke Marleena, it's real. We are like lab rats being experimented on to see how we react. Once we realize that we can turn the tables and be the one in control.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Platinum Member
    Ah, but if God were woman, how would man be made in her image? Catch 22. Maybe God is both man and woman...to make us in his/her image...something to ponder eh? Whoa! Here's a thought...what if God is a cross dresser? Women cross dress into mens cloths 24/7...well western women...and men...dream and dote on womens clothes, shoes especially...most women shoe designers are men after all...Look at those apostles...long dresses, gladiator-style sexy sandals...long hair....whoa!

Now.

Before people start going crazy, this is just me and Kimi having fun...no disrespect to any credo, and certainly not a serious 'religious' banter session...think of it as 'tongue-in-cheek'...capisci?
    God could have avoided the gender thing altogether if we reproduced asexually, I suppose. But my guess is that since we begin as female embryos, the male side was an afterthought. That thing about Adams rib is just a bunch of gynophobic propaganda! Good point tho - I believe that those CDing male apostles were just trying to emulate Her image.

As your disclaimer indicates, this is just for fun.

Marleena honey, you were selected, obviously by some divine power to be a crossdresser. We all were. If I were king I would make life better for all of us, but I would
    end wars, stop hunger, grind up all politicians, improve literacy, abolish bigotry and then, mabe,turn my attention to the bad jokes with no punch line such as who did what
    and why. Perhaps it's just my belief but I think crossdressing is the gift that keeps on giving...and I say thanks for whoever and whatever did this to me. dana

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by drushin703 View Post
    Perhaps it's just my belief but I think crossdressing is the gift that keeps on giving...and I say thanks for whoever and whatever did this to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    Life is an experiment, my doctor reminds me all the time of this when he prescribes medication.
    "Here try this, if not come back and we will try something else".
    That's why doctors refer to what they do as their "practice".

Platinum Member
    Ha! That Adams rib thing reminds me of whatshisface Samuel, Saul..no I think it was Sampson...slaying 1,000 well-armed, armored, and brutally efficient Philistine soldiers...with the jawbone of an as*...uh...donkey....mule...whatever...can't say the 'a' word on here...

Line up 1,000 beans, rice grains, fish tank pebbles...whatever is to hand....and you get a fair idea of just how many 1,000 items are...I think my arm would have been worn out after the first guy....while the other 999 well-armed, armored, and brutally efficient Philistine soldiers were placing bets on just how long this was going to take...
    But remember, Samson drew her strength from her long hair...clearly in Her image...and lost it when it wash cut!

Platinum Member
    I was just about to apologize for veering slightly off topic

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    I was just about to apologize for veering slightly off topic
    So, what was the OP about again? Passing at the gym? No! Wait! Now I remember!

JOKE or BLESSING, Marleena?

I've ALWAYS done my own thing. So, if I had wanted to try on ladies things at a young age, I WOULD HAVE! I wasn't "infected" until I reached the ripe old age of 50.

I've OFTEN thot, "Why me? And, why NOW?"
    But, on the other hand; when I see Sherry in the mirror I think, "What ELSE could I be doing instead of THIS sillyness?" Cleaning my cars, house, or office. Watching another GAME on TV. Reading another newspaper filled with BAD NEWS!
    Then, I think, "It's such a BLESSING to be doing THIS instead!" It's WAY more satisfying to become Sherry than to have a clean garage!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

So it's your fault I do this. Your cantagious. I knew it couldn't be all my fault. LOL

"Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do."

I REALLY, REALLY like that! It's beautiful! It's me! Did you 'say' that? I'm going to print a sign out of it in some commanding, authoritative font and post it where I will see it often! Thx!

"Ah, but if God were woman, how would man be made in her image?" Ah ha! That is the key! WE are THE chosen ones and when we dress we are devotedly making ourselves into of Goddess' image! We were put on Earth by Goddess because she really, really wants EVERYONE, male or female to be in her image, and as luck would have it, I have it on good authority that Goddess is an extremely femmy girly-girl who deports herself like an uber-femmy sissy and wears only the most girlish of lacy, poofy, 'Easter' dresses and high heeled May Janes! Oh joy of heavenly joys! Excuse me but I am going to worship right now and strive to be in her image! Yesssssssssssssssssss! -

"It's WAY more satisfying to become Sherry than to have a clean garage!" Amen to THAT, Sisterkins!

"...Maybe waffles? You don't serve oatmeal to gods!!!" Pullleasssse...FRESH FRUIT! That's what I would have served 'em...fresh fruit cut into pretty flower shapes....with pink powdered sugar sprinkled on top...and of course while dolled to the nines as a French Maid...wearing a name tag that says: "Sissy"...

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    Hey gurl you are not alone. Its not that all of us have the desire to be the opposite sex but at times we like to express ourselves. And its not so much the way we are but the close minded people around us. If we could be accepted for who we are, then we could finally be ourselves. So as far as a cruel joke, most of the time I feel the same way.