Thread: Best crossdressing-friendly videogames or computer games?

Lightbulb Best crossdressing-friendly videogames or computer games?

So, like most 20-somethings, I grew up with games... lots of games.

And I've always loved games that let me customize a feminine avatar the best... or actually features crossdressing / gender swap.

An easy example is Skyrim with proper clothing / graphic mods. When a game lets you look and dress like THIS:
    http://i.imgur.com/0SlM7.jpg,

that's AMAZING to a kid who grew up playing Super Nintendo and Playstation games.

Of course, there's others. I also like http://maplestory.nexon.net/ and have played it in the past (I mean, got addicted to it), but it's expensive... and not terribly adult friendly, even though you can dress up in quite fun ways.

Getting into the 'adult' category, there is a series of Japanese games called X-Change, and one great one in particular called X-Change Alternative which has been translated to English. I won't include links to that one, as I'm sure we can all use Google. Basically it's a choose-your-own-adventure style game where you are a guy who gets transformed into a female in sciencey/magical ways and have to either fight to turn back into a guy or learn to live (and possibly love) as a girl.

But do any of you have any great suggestions that you've liked in the past? Old or new, it doesn't matter.
    Last edited by Sandra; 09-10-2012 at 03:20 PM. Reason: Max size for external links is 650x550 please read the rules

I began playing video games when the original Atari VCS (2600) was released in 1977 when I was a 20-something.

I bought the original Playstation specifically to play Final Fantasy 7 with its brief crossdressing sequence that was required in one part of the game. I've primarily been a console gamer, but I did play the PC game Baldur's Gate, and there was a girdle in that game that would instantly change the character's gender if it was equipped, and once on, it couldn't be removed. I got a character editor that let me give that article to all the male members of my group. While it changed their appearance, their voices remained male, which was a bit disappointing, if amusing.

I liked the amount of character customization in Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. I found that you could give your male character a fairly feminine-looking face, which I often did.

Carol
    My name is Carol.

Once upon a time . . . in a DOS galaxy far, far away . . . and with no windows, there was a game called Transvestite Castle. Pretty obscure, but it did exist.

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

I played Ms. Pac-man quite a bit.

Gold Member
    MY precious little Erin recommends second life. there is a pretty steep learning curve, I still learn new things each time I build a new house or whatever I am doing. It is more of a virtual reality than a game though but if your computer is strong enough to render the graphics at a good speed (mine hardly keeps up)then there are games in there, some role play and some like racing, fighting, shooting etc...
    If nothing else it is fun to be able to customize your character. At first she will look pretty horrid but you get better at her looks until you settle on something.
    How much does it cost? Well depends on what you want. I would say 2,000 linden dollars (about $8 worth of real life cash) would be plenty to get a good hair, skin, shape, and maybe a couple decent outfits.
    Just don't expect to learn it all your first day.
    Rascally one can be seen in avatar pic to the left
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

I don't usually bother feminizing a male character in my games. I just create Kim. A female, just how I see her.

I play Skyrim...how do you get graphic mods like for what you displayed?

Joanna
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Be who you are...not who you think I want you to be

Quote Originally Posted by Persephone View Post
    Once upon a time . . . in a DOS galaxy far, far away . . . and with no windows, there was a game called Transvestite Castle. Pretty obscure, but it did exist.
    I must look for that I have heard of something similar, a long, long time ago.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

The MMO Everquest II recently added facial recognition software to allow you to control the expressions of your characters somewhat and now have integrated some crude voice modulators to change the pitch of your voice in voice chat to sound more "feminine" or "masculine".

Try Saints Row 2 or Saints Row the Third. In SR 2 they have a body shape slider that gives you tits or male shape. I have my guy wearing thigh high boots and long gloves and corset, I also have his voice as male. His ears are pierced as well as his nose,lips and eyebrows. He face is madeup with lipstick, eyeshadow and rouge. His hairstyle is feminine too.

Quote Originally Posted by Persephone View Post

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    Wow, cool title! What was it like?
    My name is Carol.

Final Fantasy VII has a crossdress quest: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLJAc_Xg9_s

I play World of Warcraft.......I know, but if you are into those kind of games it offers alot of wardrobe changes and character customization and you can pick between alot of pretty women to play as, its also cool to kick butt as a girl and as you may know, the game is SUPER addicting! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kimberlyfaye View Post
    I don't usually bother feminizing a male character in my games. I just create Kim. A female, just how I see her.
    I usually go with a female character as well.
    Proud Daughter of the South
    http://www.facebook.com/loren.smith.581

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    I must look for that I have heard of something similar, a long, long time ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Julogden View Post
    Wow, cool title! What was it like?
    Sure wish I could find something like it that would run on today's machines! As I recall, because it was DOS and coded in a traditional procedural programming language it was not the sort of robust virtual gaming experience that many expect today. It was more linear and textual. But my memory of it is imperfect.

Hopefully I'll dig it up one day and see if I can find a way to make it run on Windows, although I doubt the possibility.

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).