Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Were you ever punished for crossdressing?

Banned Read only

Were you ever punished for crossdressing?

I wasn't, although found out.

I was the same as you heather. I was found out at a younger age, but the 'talking' I got felt like all the punishment in the world! But it never went beyond that because I said it was 'just a phase'.

yes yes yes and yes. The whole experience messed me up for a long time

Nondressing CDer ReluctantDebutant's Avatar
    Just with the look of fear in my mother's eyes.

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    I was never punished..........I never got caught.

Got caught by my wife just 6 months back but that was my Liberation Day. I love her to bits, so the original statement stands........luckily!

Rebecca x
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

For my first experience, at a very young age, I wasn't punished, but more treated like, "oh how cute!" So actually it was helpful in a way, I think.

I myself was a late starter, so no never got caught. Except for the wife Emma is a private girl at the moment

Emma x

Each time i was caught it was about always the same, I was punished by being yelled at and then all my stuff was burned.

Makeup addict!
    Never caught, so never punished

Yes, by every Girl and Lady, that knew I dressed as Amy. They all left me.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

My parents may have had their suspicions but there was never any way that they would punish me for crossdressing - I think they realised that it was not something that warranted punishment.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Sapphire

As a boy, I was caught playing with my mom's lipstick. My dad held me down and put it on me while verbally humiliating me. Of course, I did the obligatory crying he wanted me to do. I've hardly touched the stuff since then. haha

I was a very curious child and liked shooting arrows straight up into the sky and watching them fall back to earth, starting fires, using a sling shot, taking the car keys and going for a drive at eight years old.

And than there was the morning I was standing next to my mothers bed because we were alone in the house and I thought I heard a burglar (I was a nervous child ) so I grabbed a big knive from the kitchen and went to be near her where I felt safe.

A mother that wakes up from a sound sleep with her child standing over her with a butcher knive in their hands does not punish her child for crossdressing when there
    is so much else she is worried about.

Platinum Member
    Hi Heathr. Lucky to never have been caught .
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Nope.
    I wet my bed age 6 , and my mom punished me by putting diapers on me. I enjoyed it in an erotic way, and I should have had an adult baby fetish because of it, but it never happened.
    I dress like a woman nowadays because I can't stand the esthetic of mens' clothes. ...end of story.

I don't ever recall being punished for crossdressing although I was caught several times raiding my sisters' dresser drawers. My mom gave me a tongue lashing and several tsk, tsk, tsks. After I was married (both times) I was caught either in the act, or after leaving an article of clothing in plain sight. Again no punishment but plenty of heat from the spouses.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

I've never been punished because I have never been caught red handed although some people have had their suspicions. Maybe I need to put on a sissy dress and feel some whips and chains for punishment. I could be up for that.

Banned Read only
    My repressive parents screamed and yelled at me for having nocturnal emissions over which I had no control. I hate to think how loud they would have screamed and beat me (no pun intended), if they realized I tried on my mother's slips.

Hi,

I was dressed by my Mom in lovely cream dress's just after i was born yes blue for girls pink for boys , later i was dressed for a end of year do by our teacher's in front of over 80 people including my Mom. the whole works 5 of us in a pantomime, church in those days , Mom never said it was wrong nore did other's 1958 -9 was a great night , pity there were no pics taken.
    Even when i went home with makeup on....

...noeleena...

Quote Originally Posted by KellyJameson View Post
    And than there was the morning I was standing next to my mothers bed because we were alone in the house and I thought I heard a burglar (I was a nervous child ) so I grabbed a big knife from the kitchen and went to be near her where I felt safe.

A mother that wakes up from a sound sleep with her child standing over her with a butcher knife in their hands does not punish her child for crossdressing when there
    is so much else she is worried about.
    Luv it Kelly,
    Best story I have heard in a long time.
    When will the movie be released.
    Talk about Sleepless in Seattle.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I come from a family who "disowns" their kid for doing something like that. The day..huhumm..the Night I was caught happened to be the same night I received my punishment. I was just finished with make up and everything and was ready for my nightly outing by myself. 1am Lights were out and it was pitch black. I hear footsteps....coming down the stairs all the way down 3 levels to the garage where I stood. Done up from the floor up and the door opens. Now, why my dad was walking around with a flashlight in the dark in his own house with plenty of lights is completely beyond me and still cracks me up. So there I am standing there like a dear in flashlights..1 min goes by...no words, no breathing allowed....2 min...getting a little scary here.....3 min....ok that's damn punishment enough!!! 4 min and now it's torture....literally standing in those heels and mentally, WTF WAS MY OLD MAN THINKING AFTER 5 FREAKIN MINUTES!!!!!!!! WHAT WAS I THINKING!!????!!!!

continuing to let me live there and actually accepting of it..sort of...that was all the punishment I got and it was worse than being beaten....i think lol
    Opposites attract: I think I took this concept of physics a bit toooo personally!! Hetero, Gay, Lesbian, Bi, TG, TS, TB, BP, BS, ET....I know I fit in there somewhere...but who cares!!! Happiness: lies in self progress, truth, love, and tolerance. I'm Me! No one else can be me but me. Ironic: is how society made me embarrassed to go out in public, and yet the biggest reason I wanna go out is to seek their approval. The fact that girls and guys both CD is an indication to me that there are parallels that exist that allow many of us, at times, to be able to actually feel what it's like to be that opposite sex...in every possible facet. the way they think, feel, react, speak, and more. It's a two way street that many of us intersect down the way. Soooo....Be happy with what you have and SMILE!! Kisses and Hugs to EVERYONE!!!!!

Nor punished but more of a scolding, I was caught as a young boy by my mother. Didn't really catch me dresed up, found found a pretty good size stash of lingerie in my room. It was hers and my sisters. I was told that I was to put the stuff in the aundry and if she ever found any of the things back in my room she would tell my father.

That scared the heck out of me. So I did as she said, (for a while) better hiding place
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

One of my earliest memories is my mum telling me off for putting her slip on when I was about 5yrs old, not sure if it has any affect on me other than being a very powerful memory throughout my life....... and still continues to be so.
    Where there is tea, there is hope.

What idiot would punish their child for crossdressing? When grown up I put myself in voluntary exile but that was it.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Yep, got my ass whooped good by my father at the ripe old age of about 5. He didn't see the makeup or I wouldn't be here today probably.