Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Were you ever punished for crossdressing?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaz View Post
    We are all punished in some way... it goes with the territory. And if others don't punish us we do it to ourselves... bring on the pain!
    True I punish-myself all the time with out realizing it haha
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who matter don't mind, and those who mind don't matter.

I was caught numerous of times when i was younger! But i never got punished. My dad scoulded me and said "Don't do that!" while my mother kinda gave me a wide berth and just said, "make sure to wash what i wear and put it back when i was done! Course, she gave me that talk about not taking others clothes...."

other than that, my dressing behavior was not discussed.

When I was seven, my mom punished me for wetting the bed by putting diapers on me in order to embarrass and humiliate me.
    I thoroughly enjoyed it , but somehow I never developed an adult baby fetish. My need to be a girl sometimes is purely of my own instinct.

Ever been hit with a razor strop? And I was only 4. Yelled at, called a little pervert, sick little ba$tard, etc. Mental abuse big time.

Yes, without a doubt. In fact I'm still being punished at the moment. My sister has completely labeled me as a Gay, and has completely shunned me. She won't talk to me, or even acknowledge me. She completely went out of the way to purposely not allow me to spend the holiday's with her or my Niece and Nephew last year.
    Katie.

This is a tough thread. I, like my CD martyred sisters before me was also caught and punished. I could have had a safety deposit box as a hiding place and it would not have been enough for the room searches my snooping mother would do. One morning she came in to wake me up and found me sleeping...i her hose. That did not go well, safe to say I was not her favorite child at that moment. The beatings, both physical and verbal eventually stopped.

Later in my teens she found a stash of pantyhose in my room and I was sent to therapy to prevent/prove I was not gay. (The seventies were such a homophobic period.) The Psychologist was a gentleman, but I simply was not going to open up to him, not knowing the consequences of any admissions.

The end result was that it has taken years to learn to trust people. I even had my own rule: Never tell anyone anything that you don't want everyone to know. It kept me safe.

Colleen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Feeling pretty on the inside.

Quote Originally Posted by ColleenCD View Post
    Never tell anyone anything that you don't want everyone to know. It kept me safe.

Colleen
    So true, ONLY a select-few know my little dirty secret. LOL
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who matter don't mind, and those who mind don't matter.

was never punished but I was caught a few times as a kid.

Im sorry to hear that that's happening to you She is Totaly an ass

Banned Read only
    Western Upstate NY, on a Lake Ontario city
    I never startred out WANTING to be a transvestite. As a child I did not know what was happening to me or whay and felt confused and disgusted , but enjoyed it.I first tried on my mothers stockings and slips as a young boy around 5 or 6 and then got caught goofing around like a little boy will do, and around the age of 7 or so my mother told my father that I was teasing my older sister by wearing her dresses just to get her upset like a snotty little brother will do but my father got mad and said "no son of mine is gonning to wear dresses", and forced me to wear a dress for a week after I got home from school. Little did I know then what this would lead to, and like so many of us it came back at 13 during the sexual onset of puberty, At age 14 I ran away from home with all my stuff in a snowstorm and ten miles away alone in the woods set it all on fire. My first purge, I found my way home, cold wet and tired back just as my father was pulling in the driveway, My mother called him home from night shift work as she as frightened as to my disappearance, We had a long talk at the kitchen table there at midnight, and when telling him my strong urge to crossdress and look pretty he recalled back to the earlier year of forced feminization punishment and said " It was all my fault". I didn't say anything at the time for fear and respect or hurt his feeling but I inwardly wanted to scream back" yes you s.o.b it WAS all you fault. Now I'm -ucked up for life"
    Last edited by Megan70; 10-14-2012 at 11:00 AM. Reason: spelling typos

yep at least two times but really cant remember.............all i no is i just woke up

Quote Originally Posted by KellyJameson View Post
    And than there was the morning I was standing next to my mothers bed because we were alone in the house and I thought I heard a burglar (I was a nervous child ) so I grabbed a big knive from the kitchen and went to be near her where I felt safe.

A mother that wakes up from a sound sleep with her child standing over her with a butcher knive in their hands does not punish her child for crossdressing when there
    is so much else she is worried about.
    I can hear the music from "Psycho" screeching in the background as I visualize this scene ...

My "enlightened" (in the Dr. Spock/1960s sense) parents were taught that playing around with mom's clothes was a natural and harmless phase that a lot of boys go through, and they quietly ignored what small traces of my activity I left behind in the drawers and closets. Mom even played along to some extent, putting lipstick and nail polish on me a few times, but neither of them ever saw me fully dressed. So, I was never punished for the activity, although I don't know what might have happened if my dad had caught me in full-on girl mode -- he was way less tolerant than my mom.

- Diane

I thought I had 2 hours alone. I timed it like always, waited for the car to start then I went to work. Collected the shoes, the pantyhose and bra I wanted and ran to the makeup case, picked out everything I wanted and ran downstairs.

I was pretty much done with the makeup and clothes when I heard the upstairs door open, and some very fast footsteps. I didn't stand a chance.

Mom had found out.

My punishments were psychological;y damaging, my parents though they were funny. They actually came to my school to ensure I was playing with the boys (which I was NOT), and they did what they could.

I scared my parents. I am more than 2 standard deviations away from anything they could have expected to deal with in central Kansas in the early 80's. I don't blame them. I wouldn't know what to do with me either.

But yeah, there are some pretty bad images of me getting busted in my mind. I still have scary dreams about that type of thing happening.

Meghan
    "No matter how far you've gone down a wrong road, turn back."

~Turkish Proverb

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Meghan M View Post
    I scared my parents. I am more than 2 standard deviations away from anything they could have expected to deal with in central Kansas in the early 80's. I don't blame them. I wouldn't know what to do with me either. ... [T]here are some pretty bad images of me getting busted in my mind. I still have scary dreams about that type of thing happening. Meghan
    Hi Meghan,

In terms of feminine inclinations, I think that most of us here are more than 1.96 standard deviations from the male norm — the statistically significant threshold! I take that as something good! I can understand, though, the trauma you must have faced at being caught and (in various ways) punished for having feminine inclinations and trying to express them. Having grown up in a conservative religious home in the Midwest, I can relate to your situation. All I can add is that we all have to accept ourselves. Parents make mistakes. Sometimes we have to forgive them for their mistakes, while at the same time accepting ourselves and learning to love who we are.

Be kind to yourself,
    Jamie Ann

Double whammy!! In high school I was convinced I was gay, because I wore women's clothing ( 1 plus 1= 2 right?). So my mom walks into my room ( she was supposed to be out all day) and I'm wearing her bra, stuffed with socks, and panties pulled down, having full on sex with another boy. Didn't get punished, but there was a loooong silence in the house. Still wear dresses, bi was just a phase.

Yes, given the patriarchal and violent household I grew up in I'm surprised that I was never beaten for it. My mom found my clothes around 7th grade and she told me she was supportive but a few months later she took my clothes away saying that she didn't want it to become a fetish so she thought it was good enough to replace them with some of my dads old play boys that had frilly panties and lingerie in them. Honestly haven my clothes taken away was one of the worst experiences of my life, having part of my identity stripped away was really emotionally draining to the point where I started to cut myself in a drug like fashion.

Quote Originally Posted by Kate Simmons View Post
    What idiot would punish their child for crossdressing?
    That's not a very nice thing to say about my dear old dad! But don't worry about it. I've said worse myself.

I put on a dress when I was 4, and then very innocently told him about it later on because I didn't know how bad it was. He said if I ever did that again, I'd have to wear a dress to church. To this day I regret not having taken up the offer. But knowing him, he would have reneged and issued the standard beating instead. I was very careful after that. By the age of 4 I already knew him well enough to know that being careful was a good policy.

Annabelle

I was about ten or so when I was out back, where I had stuff hidden in a storage shed, no one around, so I took a little walk around the yard, staying out of sight of the house. When DAD came around the corner and saw me. In a very stern voice, and a very cold look, he warned me, to never let him see me like that again. Then he turned and walked away. I never let him catch me again, but it didn't change anything. I think mom may of had an idea, when I was in my teens, When I wanted to play with hair straighteners, and hair color, she helped me do it. But we never talked about it one way or the other.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

My mom did the same thing to me. I remember enjoying the feeling of having my mom pin diapers on me. She did put some girl's plastic panties over the diaper so maybe that's part of it. I think they had butterflies on them. I was her third boy and was "supposed" to be a girl. Just a few years ago, it hit me why she even had girl's panties to put on me. I think perhaps she received them as a shower gift or she bought because she expected a girl.

Little did she ever now that she did have a girl. Too bad we didn't share any mother-daughter moments other than those silly plastic panties.

I got lazy hiding things when I was young and was caught on more than a couple of occasions. I think my parents were reasonable about it considering their limited understanding of what a crossdresser was and being concerned I might get involved with something that is contrary to our faith. I could tell that they were somewhat concerned about to what crossdressing might lead or about the difficulties I might have in common society. When my father or mother found something, my father mainly just warned me and told me that I should stop and was really more stressed that I was borrowing clothing. He was right and I knew it but I felt I could not buy clothing because I was extremely worried about my reputation in the town where I lived. I was already really nerdy and didn't need school ridicule added on to the difficult time I was having making friends in the first place. I know my mother didn't like that I would sometimes borrow her clothes but otherwise never said anything about it to me. Overall my parents were gentle about crossdressing except for the few times where my father raised his voice because I was not leaving other people's clothes alone. One time when was expecting to speak with my father because I knew he had found out I had panties in my room I resolved to straight up ask him about his masturbation habits and he straight up told me that he still dealt with discipline in this area but that my habits might be detrimental. He then made it clear that I should not take clothes and dropped the subject. I respected him for that then and will always. I don't hold any hard feelings against them for not understanding because they didn't know any more than I told them and I didn't tell them much. Before the internet I really didn't know anything other than my own experience except for what I saw on television and we all know how well television describes crossdressers, even these days. There is no way I can be upset at ignorance if the person is reasonable and had no access to information.

At 18, when I moved out of the house and had roommates, a decent internet connection and a typical young person's desire to rebel, I just did what I wanted with my style and while my roommates and friends mostly just were cool with my experimentation with being out, I found that many strangers were not as cool and was having far too much trouble with people who were kind of making me bitter. About the same time I decided to tell my mother I was going to experiment with my look and try out a more feminine appearance and deliberately crossdress to some degree in public in attempt to find a look and mannerisms that better reflected who I was. She was worried that I might be gay and was hiding all along. I reminded her about the crushes I had on girls when I was younger and that I was still just as interested in girls and that it was not an attempt to be the girl in a homosexual relationship and she was concerned as always for my well-being but accepted my answer as truth. Where things did hit the fan was with extended family. My mother and father did not want me to cause arguments. I caused some arguements and was my family nuclear approached me about it.

Well I was already frustrated with the world's expectations of who I was 'supposed' to be along with other injustices so I decided to be full-on mounry-gothy. I was already listening to a lot of gothic and industrial music and what self-respecting mourny-gothy doesn't wear floor length skirts? You'd be surprised how much less trouble I got about crossdressing and how the focus shifted to all the black, both with my family and also with society. It didn't bother me nearly as much however, because gothic is about making a statement and rebelling against the status quo so I was expecting the trouble and made all the more effort to prove my behaviour was not in line with some soft of negative media stereotype.

When adult life demanded my attention, I started to think that it is better to not full on shock people with the uncanny valley but rather to approach them with a more unusual but not extreme image and have found that those who are cool with the more unusual will let you know and those who are not will do like wise in as gentle way as they are approached. Hence, while I still wear a lot of black, I leave the skirts and full-in makeup for the social outings I attend with the spookys and only wear my titanium studs, paint my nails and keep my hair long when I interact with general society. When I go to see my family, I usually remove the nail polish and earrings unless I have polished my nails for some specific reason. They know I crossdress still and are don't consider it a big deal because the know I have found a way to live in peace with my love of ladies clothing. My father has reminded me many times since my youth that should live at peace with all people and I believe he is right. By approaching people with respect for their histories I have found far better opportunities to make genuine friends and strain relations with people over something as trivial as choice of dress? People who I get to know and have taken the time to know me deal with the crossdressing like a quirk that they at worst don't understand anyway and it isn't like I am hiding it. Shaped brows + long hair + earrings + nail polish = crossdresser, regardless of the motivation behind it.

My wife thinks that clothing rules are ridiculous, just like I do, but she can punish me anyway if she sees fit .

I got kind of off-topic but I guess all that is to say that because I had such reasonable disciple when I got caught as a youth, I wish I had opened a dialogue more often with my parents about my crossdressing. I think I could have prevented a lot of family stress, been able to crossdress to some degree more openly while under my parent's roof and might have spent less time making enemies of people and more time making friends.

Have I ever been punished for being a crossdresser...

Well, I'd be lying if I said no, but is it a punishment if you enjoy it?

Once, when I was very young, nine or ten years old (and my parents were still noobs at being parents, what with me being their first child), I was caught with a dress I had borrowed from a friend. Normally, I was more careful hiding things that needed to be hidden, but this time, for some reason, I got cocky. "They'll never find it, they'll never know" went through my head the next day at school.

I come home that day to find my parents waiting in my room, waiting to talk to me. I figured this was something to do with school, as I never performed well (I never did homework, which accounted for the majority of my grades). My parents had found the dress. They were not happy, figuring that I was going down a path to a place that they wouldn't have liked. I understand now, that it was more about my safety, but to try and teach me a lesson that "boys do not wear girls' clothes" they made me dress up in the dress and go to the girl's house who I had borrowed it from and apologize for borrowing their daughter's clothing. Her parents weren't happy either! XD

It's strange though. About four years ago, I came out to my parents about my crossdressing, and they were totally cool about it. I had the freedom to dress as I pleased, although, I was not allowed out of the house dressed, which changed when I turned 18, since I was an adult and I could decide what to wear on my own haha.

never punished really

I wasn't really punished but i did get caught by an ex girlfriend being nosy.. she found a Facebook i had set up. needless to say we didnt last long.. never had all my eggs in that basket anyway.

she freaked i explained it to her and she was ok. after we broke up she told a few people who chocked it up to her being crazy. I dont care anymore but at the time i was nervous about it.

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    I was caught several times and recieved several scoldings, looks of terror, fear, shame, disappointment etc. Never any punishment though.
    Last edited by Jocelyn Quivers; 10-16-2012 at 11:41 AM.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

I just had to return them to the neighbor I stole them from.

My Mom found my hidden stash when I was in my early teens and left me a note to get rid of the girl things. Never punished, never talked about, and that event just made me find better hiding places.
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]