Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ok who else has done this

Ok who else has done this

Today I had somethings to do around the house so I put on a pair of black flats with a little bow on the front. Took care of what I had to do around the house, about 2hrs worth of stuff, then I had to run out and take care of some work business downtown. I jumped into the car an that is when I realized that I still had on my flats. Got out real quick and went back into the house and changed in to my male shoes, ouch. Has anyone ever been so comfortable in something that you just forgot you had it on.

Angie

Not yet, but I've had dreams like that many times.

I would never remember when I got in the car. If I'm that comfy in what I have on, it will be hours AFTER I've done things that I realize what ever it is I had on.
    I was considering a similar thread (but different) and so can I add this? - is your wife/SO so comfortable (or used to) you wearing what ever that neither of you realize your wearing something you might not or shouldn't have. As you ask Angie, My wife and I went shopping for a couch and then out to eat one evening many many years back. I wasn't thinking about what I had on (it was comfy) and she was/is so used to me wearing what ever that she didn't even think about what I had on either. What might you ask? A poly-satin baby blue peasant blouse with smocked hem, white gauze slacks and earth shoes (and fully under-dressed but with my "A" forms in - I said this was a long time ago - like 1978 - before hormones) - no makeup. We shopped, bought a couch, went to eat and while sitting there getting ready to eat the waiter says "what would you ladies like tonight". It hit us both like deer in the headlights at the same time. She started giggling almost uncontrollably. We ordered, ate and went home. She didn't let me forget about it (in a good way) for months.

Jenn

Wink Re: Ok who else has done this

Many times even on purpose have gone out in woman's attire. Not many even noticed. But then the other day was grocery shopping, some of the shelf stock persons were standing in the way in the isle I wanted to go down, I tried to go around them. They noticed me trying to go around them without bumping them with the shopping cart and one of the men said "sorry mam" and moved out of the way. I giggled to myself about that the rest of my shopping in the store.

I had to giggle also Jennifer. I will bet that was quite the night . hehehe

Similar but not quite. I wear women's trainers at weekend - white with BRIGHT pink markings which scream "WOMENS TRAINERS" at you. Doesn't phase me or my wife in any respect and I cannot remember the last time I wore men's trainers other than to work.

I have gone out in women's slippers (bear in mine I am a size 10 my wife a 5, so anyone who knows us would realise they aren't hers). Any times I have gone out in women's shoes have been on purpose because I am at the point where I am no longer caring what others think any more.

Jenn it is quite alright to add that. loved your story, it is good that you can laugh at it as well. Thanks for sharing.

Aspiring Member

I did

I got halfway to the local tractor store to pick up some parts before I realized I had on a Danskin exercise top; racerback style. We live in a VERY small town.

After a moment thought I decided WTH and proceeded with my errand. Nobody noticed that I was aware of. Maybe they had a laugh after I left but so what.

Sandra1746

Something similar almost happened to me. I was in the back yard (fenced in) when I heard the mailman come by. I was halfway to the front of the house when I realized that I had on my flats with capris. Did a quick u-turn and went in the back door to change...

That pesky mailman right Paula.
    Sandra that is good to hear that you did not really care what others thought. I read on another post that someone would have a change of male clothes in there car for just such an occasion, but it sounds like you do not need that. Thanks

I am not the type to forget I have on female clothing. I go out on purpose with ladies jeans and tops on, some make up too.
    I am glad you enjoyed your flats. It is fun being a girl.

I saw a young lady in pink pleated fitted shorts, flats on, the other day. She looked so pretty, great hair and make up too. All eyes were on her, it was remarkable. What was she thinking when she went out of the house.

Noemi
    polythene pam

yea i have done that the one time i had on lipstick and dangling earrings some women from one the chruch groups knocked on the door and not thinking i opened the door they took one look at me and have not come to my door in 10 years. another time i almost went to work dressed in fem shorts and top. Hugs Ronda
    hugs
    Ronda

Ronda if she has not been back in 10 year she must of thought the lipstick was the wrong shade for you. lol

I made it to work once with my navy heels on, no time to change so I had to wear them all day (no comments strangely enough, pants must have been long enough or people just don't care)

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    I don't think I could ever be that oblivious to my crossdressing. If I can't differentiate the feel and/or look of a particular femme attire from my normal guy attire then it is time to toss the item(s) into the garbage bin.

Twenty plus years ago I went to get a haircut in male mode and forgot my hair was done up in pigtails! The lady that was to cut it was laughing when I walked in! I soon found out what she was laughing at!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Normal for me I do it everyday.
    At least you caught it before it was too late.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    Normal for me I do it everyday.
    At least you caught it before it was too late.
    Or was it to late ? Its never to late until you realize that they dont match your outfit ,,,,DOH,,,,DOH !!!!!
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    Last summer, I was wearing a cute pair of black sandals around the house most of the day. My wife was out of town and I thought that I would call a friend to see if he would like to go out and grab something for dinner with me. So I went over and picked him up and we went to a restaurant for dinner. About half way through the dinner, I happened to look down at my feet and saw the sandals. I told my wife when I got back home what I did and she just laughed. The sandals were feminine looking, most girls would have noticed, but other than my friend I didn't see anyone that knew me. My friend didn't notice either.
    Dana Ryan

I've often gone out to get the mail or apt. manager's office, and forgot I had my bra on - which wouldn't matter except these straps keep drooping down ... hee hee

Platinum Member
    Hi Angie, Been there and done that, once I got to work when I remembered I had on a pair of flats
    lucklt I had another pair in the van.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Another good reason to wear 4"+ heels, Angie!

U can't just, "Jumped in my car and forgot I had 5" heels on"!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Makeup addict!
    Nope, never happened to me

Yup, I wear studs in my ears all the time. Most of the time it's just rhinestone studs that work well in guy mode. But there have been times whae I've dressed and put my girl earrings in and forgotten to take then out before I leave the house. That big oops has happened to me a couple of times but I'm at the point now that it really doesn't matter.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

A few weeks ago I was driving around in the car in drab wearing a very cute pair of jeweled sandals. I stopped at a store and went in and while in the store looked down and saw my feet in my cute sandals oops! I just carried on and no one seemed to even notice. Hugs Riki