Thread: Wanna Go Out? HELP!

Wanna Go Out? HELP!

Hi Girls,

I am having thoughts about going out dressed up , I was going to wear my male jeans with high heels and my netted top with my bra in male mode.

Is it a good idea or bad?

Bad! If you want to go out en-femme just do it. I don't think mixing male & female works at all. It will draw more attention than being male or female. However, if that's what you want ...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE="3"]To be a Rock and not to Roll[/SIZE]

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    A bra in a netted top does not conjure up a male mode in my mind (If netted top means what I envision, where you can see through it). Female jeans are a good choice, and really not all that noticeable. Maybe a simple polo shirt. I say go for it if you want to.

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

If you've never dressed out in public, or have never been to any place that has TG people, then dress to blend in. If you are nervous about doing such things, there are books like the Lazy Crossdresser, by Charles Anders, or Miss Vera's Crossdress for Success, they will teach you how to dress for your body type and shape, and all the secrets of passing, etc. . Books like these will help get you on the path to where you want to be.

thank you girls so not the top but still the heels i have only got stiletto's

It is an absolutely horrible idea. Sounds like it would be great fun! Let us know how it goes.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Find some girls jeans at a thrift store to go with the top and leave the stilettos at home.Find some 3 in heels maybe.
    Stilettos are more of an evening dress up thing with a pretty dress.
    Key thing to do is watch the girls your age to see what they are wearing.You need to observe before you go out.
    I love heels but sometimes they just don't fit the outfit.
    Dress to blend not to scream trollop or tramp your first time out.
    You will have plenty of stiletto and mini skirts nights in the future so don't worry about that right now.

Low heels, girls jeans, polo top, wig and boobs.
    If ya gonna be a girl, ya gotta look like one.
    No half and half.
    Try androgynous first, maybe.
    Low heels, girls jeans and a polo top.
    Might look a little more gay.
    Whatever rock your boat.
    Not boobs and a beard though.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Platinum Member
    Hi Trans boy, It all depends how tough you are to be able to take care of yourself.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Banned Spammer
    Quote Originally Posted by BLUE ORCHID View Post
    Hi Trans boy, It all depends how tough you are to be able to take care of yourself.
    Good tip because going out as you stated in your original post I can see you getting harassed pretty quickly.
    Don't head out with intent to shock people who see you that is not what you want.
    I saw a guy that did that and he got nailed by some middle aged women.It was a very ugly situation and when the ladies husbands got into it they were just as pissed.
    I had to intervene and help the young guy out because he was getting a beating.
    He broke what you would call rule no1 in how not to crossdress.
    As said before study how women dress and try to emulate it.

Last night I went to two bars. At both were males who were wearing obviously women's tops. One had on what we used to call Fruit Boots in the 60's (ankle high with a 2 inch heel.) Both had long hair (their own) and both were with several GG's. Go ahead just be happy no matter what you wear
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Hi Transboy,

You don't mention anything about your hair or if you will be wearing makeup. Are you trying to pass as a female or are you just wanting to wear some feminine clothes in boy mode? If it's the latter, and you are going for a look of a feminized male then that's ok, but wearing a netted top with a bra clearly showing with male jeans and stilettos is IMHO kind of pushing the envelope (unless it's Pride weekend that is). You see, the problem is when you mix male and female clothing it's ok but unless that kind of look suits you people get uncomfortable and sometimes even if it suits you people who are homophobic still give you a hard time. The other question I have for you is: Do you care if people stare at you? Being an obvious male wearing very feminine clothes (bra and high heels) but otherwise presenting as male (no makeup or wig etc) requires a "thick skin".

Having said all that, I do think that you should do whatever you want to do, but if you are not going to a Pride event or a gay bar then, if it were me, I would try to wear things that are not going to not make you stand out so much and wear clothes that help you blend in while at the same time trying to look as much like a woman as possible.
    Last edited by Rachel Morley; 08-12-2012 at 10:49 PM.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

A lot of it has to do with your age. For me, in my 50s, it would be a bad idea. For someone in their teens or twenties gender bending is extremely hip!

I've been tempted, after observing a number of fiftysomething women with very short hairstyles, to dispense with my wigs and just spike mine up a bit. Note that I say "tempted" which doesn't mean a decision has been made!
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

thanks for the advise i was on about male mode but wearing those things no wig what about just stiletto's?

Banned Spammer
    So now you want to do the male clothes and just the heels?
    Am I reading you right?
    If you want post a pic of what you are going to wear and lets us all see it.
    You will get honest answers here if it looks OK or not.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 08-15-2012 at 04:36 PM.

yh because the girls sid the top wont work i just want to be myself and dont worry about the wig and just dress nice

This is the link for the stiletto's im talking about

http://www.pricelessshoes.co.uk/en/p...t-shoes-271524

or the boots whats best?

http://www.pricelessshoes.co.uk/en/a...eg-boot-114119
    Last edited by Transboy; 08-15-2012 at 05:07 PM.

Banned Spammer
    Being summer the boots will be kinda hot but if your pants are long they would be OK. The open toe shoes are nice same goes for the pants with those too.
    Are the jeans baggy or tight? That makes a difference.
    If your top is more manly the heels may not work at all.
    Ask your GF's what they think and go with that.

my jeans are baggy and what female top would be ok i only have really girly ones teenage style as im 27

Banned Spammer
    We need pics of what you have baggy jeans are hard to work with to be honest.
    What sort of build do you have? Its all in working with what you have.
    Skinny jeans work fine with heels baggy not so much.
    I'm trying to help you but I really need pics to see what I'm working with.