Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you feel more Feminine when your smooth down there

Do you feel more Feminine when your smooth down there

I few days ago my wife says , I need to trim your hair down there. I hope you girls realize what I mean by down there. Today after sunbathing in my panties, on a raft in the pool tanning up on feet. I loved seeing my polished toes on the raft as I drifted around the pool. I go in the house and she get out the sissors, I say be careful not to cut me and she says playfully, shut up or I will cut it off She was getting woried about getting too close and says I need a trimmer so I give her the braun. Well she did a butcher job so I finished and finished it off in the shower with a razor. First time ever I am totally hairless down there. I can't explain it but I feel more feminine now and plan on keeping it soft and smooth down there. I have no irratation at all and wearing silk paities feels much better. I still don't have my legs shaved all the way but from the knee up I am smooth and very thin hair below the knee. It seems every year I turn more female by the pampering I do to myself. It's kinda scary I am thinking like a girl more and more. so how many did what I just did and if so how does it make you feel PS: and having my brows waxed and lifted the other day raised the girlie bar a little higher also

Your hair and eyebrows look very nice in your portrait, obviously you care and it sounds like you have a proactive helpful wife, you lucky girl.

My wife and I are Nudists so we have seen a progression in hair styling, "down there,"over the years, starting with the girls and eventually the guys. I have aspired to be one of the girls since my teens so was one of the early smoothies. It definitely makes me feel more feminine in panties or thongs and when tucked looks really nice.

I love the feeling also! Loseing any body hair makes me feey more feminine!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Do you feel more Feminine when you're smooth down there?

No I feel more smooth when I'm feminine down there ... boom boom (with apologies to Basil Brush .. and just about everyone else)

Quote Originally Posted by JohannaSophia View Post
    Your hair and eyebrows look very nice in your portrait, obviously you care and it sounds like you have a proactive helpful wife, you lucky girl.

My wife and I are Nudists so we have seen a progression in hair styling, "down there,"over the years, starting with the girls and eventually the guys. I have aspired to be one of the girls since my teens so was one of the early smoothies. It definitely makes me feel more feminine in panties or thongs and when tucked looks really nice.
    My wife and I are nudists too. Being smooth all over is quite common in nudist circles. I've been smooth down below for decades, as has my wife. I must admit that it does give a more feminine feel, especally when tucking.
    Rachel,

As a crossdresser my personality has several facets. Therefore, I suppose I can be forgiven for being facetious.

Aspiring Member
    I've been trimming "down there" for several years now, and yes, in a strange way it does make me feel more feminine. I can't explain that any better than you can.

Question for the nudist girls.
    How do you crossdress when you have nothing on?

Platinum Member
    Hi Denise, I've only trimed but never shaved .
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I have been smooth down there for a while now. I love it and yah I do feel feminine.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Denise ,,Just break out the NEET an get it over with ,,, Ya only live once ,,There are a 1,000,000 different excuses why your shaved all over just pick one an start realy enjoying your self ,,, When your smooth all over yull realy feel GREAT ,, Dont worry about others ,,,Cuz BET ya the dont worry bout you !! P.S. Pick me up a couple bottles to Im out ,,,,STACY B------------The one with Alovera Coco butter eather ones fine ,,,,
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

I have been hairless most everywhere for a number of years. I do keep a small public patch [neatly trimmed] but everything else is shaved. Last year I included my arms. Although I don't shave my arms they are trimmed short and bleached. I have seen GG's with hairier arms than me.
    As far as feeling more feminine. I would say yes. Every now and then I will let my legs grow out for a month or so. [during the summer] but it doesn't last long before I can't stand it and shave.

My situation changes all the time.
    Sometimes I'm completely smooth, others I've got a nice triangle, sometimes just a "landing strip"...lol.
    I love changing things up and it's always a reminder of who I am.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I have shaved "down there" for years, I do feel more feminine and love the smoothness.

I do a lot of trimming and shaving together, I like a little patch as does my wife.

I have a plunger and not a receptacle to put it in down there.
    Like Stacy I am a Veet/Nair person and it does make things smooth down there.
    No I think because of my deformity I probably don't feel feminine down there.
    Now if I had a receptacle to put it in down there.......
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Johanna, my wife is not all that accepting, she is tollerating my polished toes right now, she will get a bug up her back side and soon say take the crap off. Just last night I wanted to put on some sexy heels and she said NO !!! She said if you need to go in the other room not the bedroom I will say that she is accepting my shaved chest to expose my smooth round breast, she hasn't said a word about my brows yet , Life in my house as a crossdresser is very challenging

Truth, Love, Freedom Angiemead12's Avatar
    Ive done it all waxed, shaved, nair, lasered, and plucked! Its got to be silky smooth everywhere!

I have been smooth down there for years. It was my wifes idea since she has been smooth most of our married life. It does make me feel more fem, especially right after I have shaved. I like the clean feeling it gives as well.
    I never new how masculine I was until I tried to be a woman

Aspiring Member
    Same here smooth down there for over seven years.

I don't know if it is more feminine, but it just feels good. I have been shaving for years, even before my wife knew about my other side and she likes it as well. I think it helps with general hygene.

I shave my entire body except, of course, the top of my head, and especially my genital area. And I mean the entire area, front, back and inbetween...lol, dana.

Oh oh. I must be failing as a GG.

I don't think that it's the norm for GGs to shave completely "down there"? lol ... although I'm sure that some do, just as some men do too. I gather that some people prefer the um, more intimate contact when they're ... being intimate.

I think I know why you feel more feminine though. You've experienced what it feels like to feel fabric on your legs after having shaved thick leg hair, and you equate this feeling with femininity. Women even when they don't shave their legs can still feel fabric against their skin (I do), and the contrast when we shave isn't as stark. But if I were to shave "down there" I can tell you that I would feel a great deal more naked than feminine, until I got used to it. lol
    Last edited by ReineD; 08-13-2012 at 08:20 PM.
    Reine

Denise

I feel most feminine when smooth all over. A couple of months ago purchased an epilator an keep legs, arms, chest and a Brazilian down there.

I think that if funds allowed, the first major expenditure would be permanent hair removal. My wife supports me, and helps by keeping my back
    shaved and is interested in learning to use the epilator.

I've only had to shave a little on the head for a long time, and nobody mentions the rest of the missing hair.

When Nudists have dress-up parties like for Halloween we do have a lot of flexibility, most nudists are pretty accepting and liberal and bare body parts are no problem. Since I am so tall I would stand out like a sore thumb out in the real world so a Nudist event is a great opportunity.

I had always thought bare tucking would be impossible until I looked at that Carmen Carrera amazing tuck on google search, it is truly amazing! But she does wear a halter up top, small concession! The link for that is in the tucking thread that has a lot of great how to information.

I have only seen one girl I could aspire to emulate day in day out, she has long hair and breasts but never uncovers below although there is no bulge.

Quote Originally Posted by Shari View Post
    I've been trimming "down there" for several years now, and yes, in a strange way it does make me feel more feminine. I can't explain that any better than you can.

Question for the nudist girls.
    How do you crossdress when you have nothing on?

Silver Member
    I also like to be smooth so at first tried shaving but now use nair or other hair removal products. It just feels sexier and more feminine to be smooth.

Banned Read only
    A while back I asked the question on the ASK web site what was the purpose of having pubic hair and what others thought. The answer was it really serves no purpose, can hold an odor and both male and females that enjoy oral sex prefer no hair to hair in their mouth. I asked my Doc what the purpose was and he didn't know. Most of the women that posted said they prefer their partner to be shaved. On either a man or woman a lot of hair is not attractive, makes a man look smaller and if he has thick hair on the rest of his body that can also be un-appealing. For those that find it to give a different, strange look it's because it's a new look, just give it a little time and you'll start to appreciate the clean look. And after shaving and slipping into a pair of sexy,pretty nylon panties that are laying against that new smooth skin it does make you feel feminine, sensusousal and clean and it gives you the mental pleasure throughout the day of enjoying this area to being as feminine as posslble enhanced by the wonderfully sexy feeling one receives by wearing female panties.