Thread: hair or no hair

hair or no hair

Hi everyone
    after reading a few post it has me thinking as to how meny of us girls are hair less all year round winter to summer ?

as i am hair less all year round and how does it affect you through the year

Hi,

Not in any way i know of though ill go a bit futher i have none up top. spos i should say as well not much else up there ether. at least i can laugh at my self,& no wigs

Okay, i epilate at about every 10 to 12 weeks when i can be bothered, my hairs are soft & white very few black now of cause my age helps & meds, & this is over 7 years now ,i would have about 8 % so im just much like other women,

...noeleena...

I go hairless year around and it affects nothing I do! Wouldn't have it any other way!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

I wish I could. I shave most of my upper body but I live in florida and have a life as a man as well and so I wear shorts almost all the time. If I shave my legs or arms I would be caught right away at home and at work. I do keep it all off everything from my knees to my elbows though.

I keep everything smooth, except the hair on my head and brows 365 days a year.When they notice, I let them know that it feels great to be smooth!

Quote Originally Posted by clairebostock View Post
    Hi everyone
    after reading a few post it has me thinking as to how meny of us girls are hair less all year round winter to summer ?

as i am hair less all year round and how does it affect you through the year
    I'm thinking you are not talking about your head,, but about body hair?

No body hair removal for me (yet). I do trim it shorter than what it would naturally grow.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

I have been completely hairless for the whole summer so far and worn shorts every day, except to work, but even at work I have my hairless arms exposed and havent gotten one comment so far. I do however get constant comments on how long the hair on my head is getting and i,m quickly running out of excuses for that one.

- April
    "It's not what you look at that matters, its what you see" - Thoreau

Platinum Member
    Hi Claire, Hairless 24/7 365 Except for a full head of hair, brows, and down in man-land.

No problems at all.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I've been hairless around 4 years and it has affected nothing.

Only thing it will affect is your pocket book ,,lol,,, That dam Neet is getting exspensive !!
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Aspiring Member
    Hairless for quite some time. I teach p.e. in shorts and wear golf shirts and believe me when I say high schoolers notice. Not one word about my shaved legs for over 3 years now. I am more aware of shaving my forearms as if they are touched or rub up against someone, the pricklies can be felt before they are noticed. I really think that they don't care.

Aspiring Member
    Gone hairless (legs, chest, underarms) and not looking back. Don't care what other people think; my body, my hair.

Completely smooth and hairless for over 7 years and can't even consider going back. I just love how my clothes feel on my smooth skin and especially how my tan legs look in the summer.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Hairless, I hate being hairy like some ape. Also it's not that attractive to me unless you want to attract hillbillies.

Quote Originally Posted by STACY B View Post
    Only thing it will affect is your pocket book ,,lol,,, That dam Neet is getting exspensive !!
    Stacy, Buy wet and dry sand paper. It is cheap as and exfoliates the skin as well.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Hairless arms and legs year round - no comments or restrictions on activities

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    COmpletely hairless all the time. Body by choice, but no say about the head...lol

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Quote Originally Posted by STACY B View Post
    You are absolutely correct! I bought a relatively small bottle of Nair for $7.29 yesterday at the Rite Aid, which comes out to eighty-one cents an ounce!

That's about the same unit price as Makers Mark, Jim Beam or Jack Daniels!

I was also amazed at the price of good razors, too! Packs of Gillette refill razor blades were seven bucks for three blades, and the cheap ones make me look like I lost a fight with a Bobcat.

The high cost of being femme isn't limited to shoes and clothes.

It is almost a year since I became hairless, except my head and fore arms. I cant even think of going back.

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Hairless year round, get lots of compliments in the summer about how my legs look, and recently received free shaving gel from one of my wife's GG friends as we had a detailed discussion about leg shaving.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

I am coming on to a milestone soon called "almost completely hairless for a year". The only hair I have are my eye brows, which are naturally thin and my arm hair, though it is shaved down to a #1 and is barely noticeable. I haven't had one comment about the hair at all.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

100% hairless below the head.

I've never had any comments and it's been years now. My guess is that with the exception of people who saw you in shorts on a regular basis before you started shaving, people just assume you're a hairless person and don't think anything of it.
    "There came a time when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. "

- Anais Nin

while i have been hairless for several years except for my arms.. but i started shaving them this spring... so now i am hairless all over.. it has not affected me at all.. i wear shorts to work.. short sleeved shirts this summer.. and so forth.