Thread: Hi! Just went on Vacation and missed my dress up time, do you?

Hi! Just went on Vacation and missed my dress up time, do you?

Some one sent me a message and asked why I hadn't made any new post. Well, I was on vacation on a motorcycle trip through the mid-west a 2,800+ mile loop back to Dallas. I had to put on my regular male underwear and take the red nail polish off on my toes. You never know what happens on a trip like this, and like my moma used to say wear clean panties, I mean underwear in case of an accident you'll never know what can happen. Anyway back home and on went a new pair of nylon and lace panties MMM!. I will be dressing up this Saturday and even venture out. Thanks Gena. PS What kind of stories have you experianced on vacation.

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    Welcome back from vacation! I just got back from my own train train trip to California. Since I'm not fulltime (yet) I stayed in guy clothes but I did wear my panties.
    And yes, they were clean.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

I've been underdressing all summer while the kids were home, but now I'm back into my skirts and I'm loving it. Vacation was a family trip, so strickly dude duds.

I like skiing and wear my 500 dollar ski outfit that I bought for 90 dollars at the end of last winter.
    Oh! didn't mention it, it's a size 14. Like jeans no one notices.
    Even better no one can tell WHAT you are either.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Hi Gena,

The motorbike also limits the amount you can carry so it comes down to practicalities as well.

However, whenever we go away, from Malaysia to Mexico, I always take an amount of femme attire. I almost always wear panties (very US of me there) and nighties etc. Again, weight restrictions on baggage apply, otherwise I'd take twice as much.

Was hoping to come to the States this September/October but my immune system has decided to eat me instead, so that has put the mockers on that one this year. I would have proudly brought my stuff with me. However, 2013 I will be there. I'm easy to spot because as Jessica Who might say, "That's right, I'm the dude in a dress".

Rebecca x
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    My wife and I left for 10 days in the Pacific Northwest earlier this summer to stay with old friends and family. No dressing for me during any of that. When we got home we had other family visiting for another week. Once I took them to the airport I was, shall we say ready for a little time looking for just the right outfit, and then another and maybe one more?

It happens on a regular basis for me, but I know that when I get home and things are quiet once again I'll get some time in to restore some of the balance I seem to have lost.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Platinum Member
    Hi Gena, Everytime that we go on vacation we always take another couple and Orchid stays home in the closet.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

As a treat for my wife, I didn't take anything fem when we went on our trip to Disney. Near the end of the week, I had some very vivid dressing up dreams. I don't usually remember my dreams, but these were memorable.
    DonnaT

Was cottaging last wek with the wife, my daughters and grand daughter along with friends and their kids so it was totally male dressing for the week. So this week I'm back and dressing in my favourites!

Silver Member
    Oh my yes I just got back from vacation and even though my wife knows about my dressing, she is totally intolerant of it and so I don't take anything on holiday and two weeks with nothing is actually very hard, this time was exceptionally hard as I have been under dressing more regularly recently

When I got back home, getting changed into some nice lace panties was a real nice relaxing thing to do