Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Are you still dominate?

Lilsissy, that is some funny sh** I think if I was Dom. I would not be a CDer. But that is just me. My wife said Im nothing like her BF, an X sheriff go figure.

He's the dom... until it's time for him to not be.
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

Quote Originally Posted by Madam Rose View Post
    Even in girl mode? I am mostly because I feel I should be strong as femal and male.
    I am the same mix of dominate and submissive as I always am regardless of what I am wearing. There are times I need to be in control and others when my wife takes the lead. I know which is needed and when and default accordingly - or step in if needed.

Presenting as male at all times (even with women's clothes on) does give me that ability perhaps, but even now as I am wearing 100% female clothes today I will act as I always do and nothing will change in how I act with/around my wife and family. I am after all me, so why would I change that just because I have female clothes on?

In male mode? I can be and am very dominate. I intimidate most men and women ~ it would seem? Twenty year Marine Corps Gunnery Sergeant with two tours on the Drill Field, another four at Parris Island as a Primary Marksmanship Instructor, and Marksmanship coach, 0311 (Infrantry) In truth? I'm a Teddy Bear, and have a much softer side. A feminine side ~ if you were!

Depends whether you mean sexually, intellectually or emotionally. And sexually you can split that into so many sub-types it is not funny .. poker/pokee, BDSM terms of sub/Dom ... and so on.

Me? I tend to be dominant intellectually, switch sexually (goes both ways in the BDSM terms, but being a TS a pokee .. well duh, if you not that then you are not really a TS) and empathetic emotionally (which is neither submissive or dominant rather it transcends those terms totally).

Hi,

As a woman or as a person , iv had to be strong because of many things iv had to do while around people ,

meaning , as a young person because of issues that happened in our family very early on, later it proved to be a big help because i had to take the flack & take charge of many situstions that came along ,
    Careing for my Mother after a major surgerys i was very young, Jos with depression many years, 37,

Of cause this is about Psychological ,Emotionally & physical if i had not been strong in those areas i would have failed, going through some of those was hard & again later on .

In many case's i would loved to have had some one else take over just was not posiable so i had to take charge,& as i look back i can say its helped me to be strong , a much more grounded person , & understand where others are who go through similer to us,

...noeleena...

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Joanne View Post
    I don't look at my relationship as having either one of us as the dominate figure. we are equals.
    I find this to be a plus in our relationship.....30 years strong!

Put me in a locking sissy dress and I'm submissive. If I wear my short, tight black dress, black heels and my long curly wig, I can turn into a mean bitch. Especially if I get a hold of my whip! lol

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Depends on the situation I would say.
    I can be both so I guess I'm flexible.

Quote Originally Posted by BRANDYJ View Post
    I think Mellisa summed it up for me. Very well thought out response.
    Ok I'm sorry I was in bit of a hurry. I meant sexually. Not macho crap.
    You where born this way.

As a male I'm pretty easy going but I can be very stubborn. I'm generally the quiet type who prefers to observe and will most often choose to go my own way. I don't seek to dominate others, but I do have a secret desire to be submissive to someone. When I'm dressed that desire intensifies even more (locking sissy dresses and all that). However, its more a desire to be nurtured by a soft, yet strong, hand and be led to explore more of who Kyndrie is without feeling humiliated and degraded.
    ~Kyndrie

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    To be or not to be...

My wife forces me to be dominant. haha

When my wife was still alive we shared responsibilities. She took care of all minor decisions such as should we buy a new house or car while I on the other hand made

the major decision such as should we go to war with Russia or China.

Vieja

As a male I am typically the decision maker, but when Cassie is around, especially now that I am easing out, I have become more and more shy/submissive around others
    If you feel it's worth trying, then it should be worth finishing.

Cassie.

My wife and I really don't have boss role.

I have a strong personality. But with my wife, dressed or not, we both enjoy Marsha's submissive nature.

I am always Submissive!!!! That's just me! But however,every now and then I tend to be a bit on the Dominant side. Until I'm put back in my Place! LOL
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who matter don't mind, and those who mind don't matter.

That's an open ended question, so rather than respond to "dominance" I'll say I am the leader in our relationship. It's what both my wife and I want from our relationship. A skirt and pumps won't change that.

As aguy I'm an Alpha. Not so much dominate, as in control. As a girl I tend to go with the flow and be more forgiving.
    I know enough to know I don't know enough.

Peace

Anyone who is Married here knows the answer to that loaded question ,,,,,,,,, Hey,,, Look at that Bird ! LOL,,,,,,
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

I'm a switch and will move with the whim of my lover, or partner. It helps when she is likewise.
    "I am not altogether on anyone's side as no one is all together on my side"
    Tree beard. Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers.

depends on the scenario

Hi,

Dominate , oh gee glad i saw that, the difference then between a male & female. cant answer as a male no idear. blank ....

All i will say is i gave of my self freely to Jos, or i gave what i had,

...noeleena...

Sexually,dominant is fun...But then again,"playing" the submissive can be as well..It is all good...life is way too short,so SWITCH!!lol

I am naturally submissive...up to a point. I will never let anyone take advantage of me but tend to be passive a lot. In girl mode I am more so. Would rather flee than fight unless backed into a corner. I am not afraid of defending myself I just do not unless there is a need. I generally like it when someone else takes the lead. I am not weak willed but I am a follower. I can be strong if the situation calls for it and do not panic easily. I am a bit shy and in situations of a group of people...especially if I do not know them well...I tend to sit back and watch and listen. Unless asked I usually keep my opinions to myself. Sexually I prefer the submissive side.