Thread: The effects of Emasculation, dont be a mangina

The effects of Emasculation, dont be a mangina

the term is mangina.. it refers to the effect of todays post feminist society where men are being made to apologize for being a man.. for being spiritually and intellectually inferiorl.. here is a quote from the free
    ebook..

“Yesterday, my mom and I went grocery shopping. As I pulled out a shopping cart, I looked back and saw this little girl with her mommy looking right at me. I had no idea why they were
    just standing there looking expectantly at me instead of getting their own cart from the other rows. I wheeled my cart around them and keep rolling. As soon as we were out of earshot, my mom exploded.
    ‘James! Have some decency! You should’ve handed your cart over to those two ladies. They were counting on you to be a gentleman!’
    ‘Why can’t they get their own carts?’ I asked.
    She sighed with the exasperation that only a mother knows. ‘James, I’ve taught you better than this.’
    As she kept walking, I froze to the spot as memories of her decade- long nagging flashed into my mind: ‘You can’t just say that to a girl! I don’t care if she was rude or stupid or you think she deserved it. That’s not what a gentleman does!’ ; ‘You should always hold the door open for me—I’m a lady.’ ; ‘James, you can’t criticize your friend’s opinion! Everyone has their own beliefs, and you’re not entitled to question them just because you think they’re wrong.’
    Suddenly, it felt like a dam had broken inside me. A pent-up flood of realization came pouring out:

THIS IS WHERE I GOT MY NEUROSIS.

pm me if you want the info..

A true gentleman will be his own person and choose his own battles, women and girls notwithstanding. Those expectations that are mentioned seem more like entitlement. In my book both men and women have to earn the respect they expect to receive.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I'm confused here. What does being a gentlemen have anything to do with apologizing for being a man?

How is giving someone a cart an apology? Are you obligated to give them the cart? No. Should you have given them the car? If you wanted. Should they expect to get your cart? No. They have legs and arms also. They can get there own cart.

I hold doors for everyone. Not just ladies. I try as much as I can not to be rude or snarky to anyone. I try an respect everyones opinion no matter how wrong they are.

But as it's core. How is that apologizing?
    You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because your all the same

the purpose and goal of the mangina philosphy is teach men not to apologize for being a man.. and ultimatly the point of that is that a man must be responsible for himself and his family.. the emasculation of the male in society is making him docile.. and that is not good.. woman do not want a docile man.. but chivalry has created this.. it is very interesting to think about. and to look at from ones own personal point of view..

its not about holding doors.. its about feeling inferior.. watch the videos on youtube..

links to vids on the website..

manhood101.com?

this is not politically correct.. which is good..
    Last edited by Sandra; 09-02-2012 at 01:47 PM. Reason: merged consecutive posts, please use edit function, multi posting is not allowed

Aspiring Member
    I don't get how opening doors for women etc is making men docile. If anything this smacks of MRA awfulness.

watch the videos.. i dont have to time to transcribe the entire 30 videos and free ebook.. i have just started reading it.. if you dont get it. but are interested i think maybe its worth looking into.. the casual eye will miss the message as we have been so trained already.. it will seem shocking.. they are being posted by reginald plum.. the first video to watch .. is ... the effects of emasculation.. then watch part 2.. then the problem.. then the solution...

it will seem like they are telling you to become violent.. but what they are telling you is to be responsible.. i have to go now.. . good luck..

Quote Originally Posted by bridgetta View Post
    .. the emasculation of the male in society is making him docile.. and that is not good.. woman do not want a docile man....
    Hmmm, interesting ideas about masculinity. Tell me more Bridgetta.
    Quote Originally Posted by STACY B
    At least there is social acceptance in being a drunk in our world. Hell I was good at it too.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

Here in NZ, where gender equality is the norm, women look embarrassed when I hold the door open for them, then whisper in my ear that secretly, they enjoy being spoiled.

But at the supermarket, I would have thought it was everyone for themselves when it comes to claiming a trolley.

it is not about opening doors.. its about feeling inferior.. because men are the violent cavemen stupid war earth destroying assholes.. and women are the ethereal spiritualy enlightened angels.. this is feminism.. and this is why you feel like you dont want to be a man.. .. BUT IT IS NOT TRUE!
    ugh..

this is important to consider.. and after you considered it. you can decide what and where you fit in.. but either way .. right or wrong i find it very interesting today. and im just sharing something that is triggering my brain to reconsider aspects that dictate the subconscious elements of my mind ..

i really think everyone should go to the youtube channel and watch the first few videos..ok.. cya later

watch.. the problem.. and watch the solution.. .. im watching a hilarious one. called.. "how women view male authority" by reginald plum.
    Last edited by bridgetta; 09-02-2012 at 01:58 PM. Reason: merged consecutive posts, please use edit function, multi posting is not allowed

How old are you? I think Your Beef is with your Mother! Maybe, you should have been a Gentleman, and Maybe you COULD have let them have your Cart. But around The Walmart, that's just a very rare occurrence anymore. Nobody is getting points for being "Gal-Lant" these days, and I'll just bet if you had surrendered The Cart, you probably wouldn't have received a reciprocal "Thank You." It is a way less Civil Society that we live in. It's likely you won't be placing your Cape over Mud Puddles either! These days The Dry Cleaner gets a fortune to clean A Cape!

But, as I said, I can't figure out why your mother decided to play "Parent correcting Child." I would suggest you better start establishing your parameters with her. Or, she's going to keep doing things like that for The Rest of your ADULT Life. You don't have to take that kind of Correction anymore, but you have to establish That Fact with others. Say to yourself, "I am my own person, right or wrong, the decisions are MINE to make as an Adult."

I KNOW what would have happened to me. If I had chivalrously given them that Cart....then they would have run over my foot within two seconds!

Peace and Love, Joanie

Interesting thread

Being born male bodied does not obligate you to paying a debt to others for the unchoosen circumstances of your sex by subservient behavior because you than make yourself an object for others exploitation (selfishness based on the immoral expression of self interest) which is irrational (unjust)

This also applies to those born female bodied.

When you encounter these expectations do the opposite because you than free the other person from their own self imposed enslavement expressed as self serving expectations on others at the expense of the others humanity as well as your own expectations as a continuation of the expectations placed on you through guilt.(coercion)

This is not about gender but a system of thought and beliefs based on gender that is an insult to everyone imposed through coercion by those more powerful than you at the time (parent)

Your mother was more concerned with appearing as a "good" mother to others by her training of you than she was about respecting your humanity which is based on fairness and justice (equal rights)

You were a victim of her fear born from her own feelings of inadequacy that than created your own. This is the contagion that is handed from parent to child because men and women feel inadequate about being men (fathers) or women (mothers) or all of the other rigid roles (rules) society creates.

Your were a victim of her previous victimization that was due to a previous victimization, ect.....It is the sickness that pervades all relations (system of thought)
    Last edited by KellyJameson; 09-02-2012 at 02:32 PM.

Untitled
    This is bordering on Trolling

Trolling - Posting to get a reaction out of someone or generally causing mayhem.
    Further more this has nothing to do with crossdressing.
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another