Thread: Out at last..

Wink Out at last..

I have said it before, and I will say it again. I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful, understanding, and loving wife. Only proves I made the right choice.

Tonight I came out all the way to my wife. The wife new and supported all my bisexual issues, my panties and now my desire for SRS or something in between. We will see. She listened and try-ed to understand. I could see she truly wanted to not loose me in the deal but accepts my choice to live and act as a women full time. So along with the news comes a selection of makeup and a now official open closet policy with us. We are ever so lucky to share much of the same size clothes. Anyway! I'm so relieved to not have this hanging over me alone. And I made a best friend for life no matter what the outcome.
    Well I just felt the need to share my joy. By all means I will proceed with caution concerning any permanent changes.

Love and Hugs
    Alicia

Alicia,

That's wonderful news. It's so great to hear such nice story, and no doubt a great relief to you, as it sounds like it's worked out for the best. I wish you and your wife all happiness on this journey and that your relationship grows stronger with every step.

Hi. Hun...and consider your joy shared.!!!.I can mirror your situation with my own relationship and it is SO good...we are lucky girls.!
    Love Nikki. xx

Platinum Member
    wow sounds like a real understanding wife ....

Hello Alicia, you are so lucky to have a great understandy wife like you got.
    Adrianne.

In-n-Out / Back-n-Forth / Shannon's Avatar
    Alicia -- I am so happy for you. The relief you feel must be a joy! And you are very fortunate to have an understanding and caring wife. Best wishes for your future decisions.

Formerly Natalie Lynn Tracy Lynn's Avatar
    Thats great to hear. Some wives are just so understanding. Good for you...
    Love Ya, Tracy

"Like the sky opens after a rainy day we must open to ourselves.... Learn to love yourself for who you are and open so the world can see you shine." ~James Poland

Thanks

Just a little thank you note to all that responded.