Thread: UK Dressing and makeover days

UK Dressing and makeover days

I know we have discussed dressing sessions on here over the years, but has anyone got recent experience of a session in the UK? Although I have been dressing for years, I am still very reserved and only dress at home and with my wife. Can I have a one to one session with just a lady advisor? Cost is not the main issue, I would rather be comfortable with it and enjoy myself. I know they can provide clothes, but waht about taking some of your own?

Would love to hear of UK girls' experiences and recommendations.

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Hi Yvonne,

I've been thinking to get someone in to do my make-up. I'm pretty sure anyone in the beauty industry has an open view to CD/TG issues, at the very least, business is business. Not thought of the complete makeover as I have my own ideas for what goes top to toe. My wife is not a makeup girl, so I've had to learn 'how to'. If you take your own clothes, the advisor gets a clearer idea of your desire in a picture rather than verbally. I would think such people would home visit too.

A Google/Bing search of your local area for makeover advisors should yield a few options. Then a quick call and a deep breath, state your position openly and I'm sure you'll be beating them from your front door with the proverbial s41tty stick!

Rebecca x
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

I had a private makeup lesson from a local makeup artist in my home a while ago she just treated me like any other customer, she spent a good couple of hours going over basic makeup techniques and showing me how to experiment a little to get the various looks for night and day etc. I found her by googling local makeup artists and then E-mailing them to ask if they would work with transgendered people one didn't reply at all but most did and those that did reply were in favour, if you don't ask you don't get!! LOL
    [SIZE="3"]Lots of love Gina X[/SIZE]

If you sit near the river for long enough eventually the bodies of your enemies will float by......Chinese Proverb
    Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
    I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are still missing !!
    People who think they know everything, are especially annoying to those of us who do

Thanks girls. Would love to go all the way with a full dressing and makeover session. Just plucking up courage, so need to go to someone who is gentle with me!