Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who do u dress hot for? If u do? (For both CDs and GGs!)

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Red face Who do u dress hot for? If u do? (For both CDs and GGs!)

TSs, please reply, too! (Sorry Bree!)
    I've often heard it said that GGs dress up to look good for and compared to, other women!

So, if u occasionally dress up to look hot, who do u do it for? GGs? CDs? Men? Yourself?
    I dress Sherry for ME primarily!

I know some of u prefer to dress, "to bland(sic)"!
    NOT my style! But, whatever blows your hair back!

IF u EVER try and dress sexy, who's it for?
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 08-16-2012 at 08:10 PM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Myself right now. I'd dress sexy for my wife, if she was into that sort of look on me. Maybe one day, after years of Pavlovian training?

Silver Member
    Not a CD or a GG... but i'll post anyway

I tried dressing sexy a couple times to try and make myself feel sexier when with my boyfriend but mneh. It didn't really do anything.

I make myself look nice and pretty when going out for dinner and stuff, but I never dress 'hot.'

Platinum Member
    Gosh, I guess no one. My wife and I do like to dress up in matching lingerie, but outside the bedroom it's pretty much all casual, not sexy. Boring, eh?

Dressing sexy at home with my wife is fun and exciting for both of us. In the real world it depends on where we're going...sexy might not be the right word...so l'll just say "dressed to the nines" will do.

I'm in agreement with May(be). For now, it's just to amuse myself and escape from my alter ego.

Silver Member
    I dress for myself and try to look or at least feel sexy whether it is a bikini, nightee, lingerie or short skirt. It would be nice to be out and find someone who would enjoy a sexy me but their perception is probably not the same. I think natural women like to dress nice and do appreciate men and women noticing. It makes them feel desireable. Otherwise we would all wear gray sacks.

Thumbs up

I dress up Hot and sexy for A private date for my male friends, But most the time I do it for myself just to see how far I can go and to get some practice in.
    Mistybtm

Platinum Member
    Hi Sherry, I only dress for myself but I have many styles and moods, Maybe something like sherry herself.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

That's such a good question! I'm not one to dress 'hot' out in public, as you've seen many times, I tend to dress sporty. So, I guess it's for myself when I'm at home. I guess I could use some lessons in dressing hot?

Ann

Hi Sherry, I don't fall into your categories either. I do like to throw on a short mini dress and heels every once in a while for me. You see I'm getting up there in age and I feel like I missed out on so much of my younger years when life got in the way. I like to see what could have been and it does help a little.

Makeup addict!
    I dress just for me and only me

Damn you Sherry you made me actually have to think on this one! My initial instinct was to just say my BF and leave it at that but I realize that as women we not only dress for others but also for ourselves! Why do you think a woman, and I am guilty of this, would change from a pair of old ratty jeans to a nicer, dressier pair to go out even though her destinaton is the drive-up ATM?
    Some ask why? Some ask why not? I ask "Does this pump come in a 9 1/2?"

Gee! If I had someone to dress sexy for I would have to buy a whole new wardrobe! So I guess it's no one!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Banned Read only
    I dress hot for me, whether it's for the attention I get, or just the feeling I get by feeling sexy.

Not sure I try to dress sexy at all - I do wear what I feel good about wearing

I pretty much dress to please myself, and then make adjustments depending on where I'm going, what I'm doing and who I'm with. Others will have to judge whether any of my looks are "hot," though. My clothes tend to be fairly conservative and business-like, but I do like my heels, nails and jewelry a bit on the flashy side.

- Diane

I just want to dress better than other GGs. Like how some of the dressier GGs tend to cause others to be envious of her while shes out and enjoys the way she looks.
    I don't dress to impress, I dress to outdress

I dress for me basically! Although my wife and one daughter know, they don't want to see Kaz. I am not 'out' to anyone else, but I do like to go out sometimes and get back feeling that I looked passable. However, I do like to see nice pics of me and I then like to share them with the members here, so I guess I am also dressing for you? Or maybe it is all for me really and I am just narcissistic

I'll be honest... I just love the feeling, but I also like to see the good photos (not so sure about the bad ones... they put me off!)
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

Hi.

My normal day to day wear is pretty normal though i do have lovely clothes.

So what changes then when im in my Renaissance garb now thats a little different.

As a wench quite different. ill let others judge me on that the other is as a Chateline lady of the castle very stand out so again ill let others say.
    so i spos in my own way im a bit of a show off though its not my intention at all its just im more at home in those clothes . garb. i do have other garb as well .

I dought i could dress ....sexy... even if i tryed , yes i have the figure & thats all.

For who do i dress To show others i have different clothes than normal & im one who does wear them for the populacs er people.yea its fun .

...noeleena...

When I feel like getting dressed all sexy it's for me. It just matches how I feel at that time.
    If someone else enjoys it then that's a bonus.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

The girl in the mirror dresses for the guy looking at the mirror.

Good question, first I dress sexy for my self, second for my girl friend and third what crossdresser does not want to be affirmed by an other Gurls ( I think that's why some of us are here)

Banned Read only
    I have no idea

Thera

Mostly for myself, and the camera. My photos have been seen by men, women and other CDs online. Dressing classy rather than sexy is something I'll have to work on.