Thread: Bad Mirrors

Talking Bad Mirrors

I went to lunch with some friends a while ago. And was suprised to see a young lady come in to eat that was absolutily astounding. She was slim, approximatily 5'9" and then had on 4" sandles in a black and white print. She wore no hose but had on white hot-pants type shorts that were very short but still desent and tight enough to reveal her thong inprint when she sat down. Her Blouse was black, button front with a collar then ruffles outlined the button placket and was open to the breast line that showed the hint of her black satin bra, the sleeves were elbow length and buttoned there to acsent her long arms. She had long dark brown hair on her shoulders and sunglasses set in her hair over her brow. The whole time she was there eating I couldn't help but admire the style she sported, it certainly wasn't business or even casual but somewhere in between with a big dash of fun and daring thrown in. So I decided to come home and try to emulate the stlye. I put together most of the outfit with exceptions, now comes the fun I have solid white 2" sandles, satin panties, off white shorts that are "short" but surely not hot-pants. The bra was easy got that covered and with my size and forms was much more pronounced, then I found a simular white ruffled blouse but it didn't have the shirt collar, put the makeup on as would for evening ware my long dark brown wig added my sunglasses some jewelery simular to the girls and was ready to chek out the style. I thought the mirror was mistaken because what I saw was nothing close to the sexy girl at the resturaunt but would be fine at a hog-killing festivale. One more look and I new I have to go to town and get a new mirror cause this one is definatily "BAD." Well the moral is even though the end results was "BAD" the fun was in the getting there and the antisipation, that girl won this one but there is another one out there somewhere that is wearing my style and I will find her.I will have better mirrors by then. But first I got to change into something less revealing! I have much more showing or bulging than she did, wonder how that mirror did that?

Do any of you ever have trouble with images that a lying mirror tries to reflect on you?

Franlee did you change the batteries? Luv Roberta

I have seen someone wearing something that I would just love to emulate.
    I have then gone out and bought said COSTUME.
    My problem.
    Wrong shape, wrong size, wrong age, WRONG style.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I didn't have any 9volts and the polarity was reversed I think!

It seems like the only time my mirrors work properly is when I'm sleeping or when I'm not at home!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Kjerstin Gruys spent a year without looking in the mirror, even going through her Wedding without one!

To view the video of her story click here (contains audio).

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

We must shop at the same mirror store ,,,Mines broken to,,, Musta been a bad batch ??? LOL,,,,
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Mirror, mirror on the wall, who's the....ahhhh, nuts!

Platinum Member
    Hi Franlee, I've often said that your mirror can be your best friend or your worst enemy.

I love to try and copy the look and style of a beautiful lady that I've seen out.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Platinum Member
    Mirrors are all instruments of deception...believe only your imagination!

The mirror actually shows what you look like in another dimension. Make the room dark, put a flashlight to your chin and you will see different looks from different dimensions.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Jeez! I HATE reality! I can replicate A LOT of the looks I see GGs wearing. However, I've learned my limits! (Yes! Sadly, even Sherry can't do it all!)

Those GGs with model figures? Giraffe necks? 2 1/2" thick biceps? Skinny legs that go on FOREVER? I KNOW when I'm licked!

I just stare! Then, bow down in reverence!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Aspiring Member
    The answer is obvious, your mirror is upside down! Turn it right side up, that should also fix that annoying right-left issue.

Some of the most advanced telescopes use adaptive optics, where actuators behind the mirror change its shape to compensate for atmospheric distortion.

I would like to have the same technology applied to my mirror, changing its shape to compensate for male distortion!
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

After the bad experiance this afternoon with my mirror, I changed into regular Fran attire. A Cato's aqua colored, broadcloth pull over blouse with 3/4 sleeves, regular blue walking shorts and white ked's deck slippers. Then I looked in the mirror and was still astounded, I saw a fat farm gurl dressed in my clothes but still not what I was hoping for but she was comfortable and "me". So after the previous feasco, I know the mirror is "Bad," not incorrect, just plain old "BAD" it should have lied to save it's life. But it didn't, so now it is just so much "bad luck." Maybe the new one will do better. You know that classy outfit was fun and caused all this revalation but this simple outfit is just as, if not more comfortable and I feel like Fran should for pecking on this keyboard, if the other had worked out I would be upset for not being able to show it off to the world. Reality is what I found behind that mirror and although it wasn't Bad it was dissappointing.

I live in the Portland, Oregon area, with my (now) 18-yr-old daughter.
    But what a delightfully humorous posting - if you can't laugh at yourself, someone else will surely do it for you...

Lee

Just being true to myself Jolene Robertson's Avatar
    Remember "you're only laughing with someone if you allow them to laugh first"!

Hugs
    Jolene

Hi,

There is a trick to this, so no one told you , its so simple you may even forget before iv writen this .

..........YOU looked ...... at the wrong part of that mirror you have to look at the back of it,..........gee i dont know. some times i wonder..

Some times our perception is not quite right in what we first saw & then going home to try the same details.

Your right therell be another time & youll get it right,

...noeleena...

The only way is go to a fun park and look in the hall of mirrors.
    My answer is always there.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

True, mirrors can be cruel. But as much as I don't like my mirror sometimes, I like the camera even less. That thing is a down right dream crusher. But then when I'm out and about in male mode ,I look at the gg's and even though I can't achieve the look of some, I'm actually prettier than a few. But it dosent really matter. When I close my eyes and feel the "inner me" I feel beautiful. That's what matters most, how I feel,not how I look.

You know if you can't or don't laugh at yourself and especially with friends, when you aren't present there is people laughing at you behind your back. If you are not one of the very few gurls that are exceptionally gifted CDing is going to hand you a laugh or a cry almost every time you look in that BAD mirror. I prefer fun and laughter to sorrow and crying. Beside crying messes up my makeup!