Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: If you could be a girl for a while, how long would you choose?

If you could be a girl for a while, how long would you choose?

Okay now I know this kind of question comes up a lot but I hope my slant on this question is interesting.

Suppose a spell was cast on you. Since the spell was cast, regularly every year at a particular time you could transform into a woman if you wanted to, but only if you wanted to. The transformation would be complete and perfect, or if you prefer it could be perfect except leaving what's between your legs unchanged. You would look like an average girl of your age. Also 'before' the transformation happened, you would decide how long it was going to last before you would change back. It could be an hour, a day a month, the whole year or whatever and it could be a different length of time each year.

So the question is what would you do?

In answering this, please ignore the effect this would have on your workplace, though other people would notice.

Oh yes, and to put your answer in context, do you consider yourself CD/TG/TS or somewhere in between?

Hi,

I spos for myself its for the rest of my life, maybe another 20 or more years , for me some of the spell has been cast many years ago. being a woman works very well in my thinking . i like the complete part best of all.

As that would allow something i miss very much, when you understand that youll understand how women feel ,& what its like not being complete,

To... look... like a female would be a wonderfull thing for me. as a girl no im 65 just a ...woman... thank you. is nice,

I know you have a time limit well mine is as said about 20 odd years, im forunate in many ways so my spell would really be just to finish off whats allready started ,

For me to change back ill say it this way as fun though serious .

I was locked away some where i no not of, till one day i climbed this high fence till i was over the other side as i looked back i knew i could or would never go back, so i ran & ran till i was in a far off land where ill never be seen by those who put me there . they can search all they like theyll never see me again till im no more, by then ill have lived my live as who i am,

...noeleena...

I think such a quick transformation would take getting used too so i'd start off with short spells ( oopps, pardon the pun) lasting just a couple of days then work up to longer sessions.

I would suppose I would say the spell would last forever. Ifthat was not the case I would have the spell last a year so every yar it would just keep renewing. Being almost 59 I woulld not be a girl but rather a classy lady who knew to act like a ***** in the bedroom for her lover.
    Some ask why? Some ask why not? I ask "Does this pump come in a 9 1/2?"

Hose & Heel Loving Divia. Lee Andrews's Avatar
    I'd go for a couple of weeks every year. Together or split up the weeks. It's a lot of work being a gal, I like being a guy too.
    Trying to come to grips with this lovely thing called Crossdressing.

Thankful there is a place to ask for help.

I'll start off this way, I have always wanted to be a girl, AND I MEAN ALWAYS!!!!!! If the magic spell was cast and I had a choice, the answer would be a resounding ALL THE TIME!!!!!!! I WOULD NEVER AND I MEAN NEVER RETURN TO BEING MALE!!!!!! I like myself soooo much better as a woman even though it takes more effort to achieve what I desire.

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

Its been about a year and a half so far and I can't imagine having to go back to being a guy UGH! Anyway, that magic fairy dust that causes the transition is called ....MONEY!

Have thought several times about a movie along these lines, maybe a takeoff on "The Mask" where three people who are CDs would find a wig that would slowly transform them into lovely women. The degree of change would be proportional to the length of time wearing the wig. The plot would revolve around each person's struggle with how much they wanted to change and how much they may have to surrender or gain for the complete change. For the person who left the wig on the longest, it would be permanent hair and not removable. A well written screen play could give some real insight to those issues with which we have all struggled at one time or another. And honestly, I do not know how long I would choose.

Platinum Member
    Hi Andrea, Let me ask my wife first to see if it's ok first.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I would love to be a women full time. I feel different like all my cares are gone. My GF even tells me I am a different person when I am fully dressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Keliegh View Post
    I would love to be a women full time. I feel different like all my cares are gone.
    women have cares and problems just like men this is the pink fog talking!

I like the idea of a magic wig. I know my wife wouldn't mind. I'd leave it on when she wanted a girl, and take it off when she wanted a guy. Personally the only time I would take it off would be out side in the winter when I have to pee.

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    As the expression goes, " never criticize some one until you have walked a mile in their shoes/pumps". Having said that, if I could be a girl for awhile, it would have to be a complete transition, and it would have to be for at least one full month. To know anything, or understand the true nature of femininity, you would have to experience the full hormone cycle, period and all. A little age regression would be nice to get what it is like in that early, to mid adult life (24 to 40).
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

Platinum Member
    For me it would be a one way.trip.

Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    For me it would be a one way.trip.

Yull be SORRY !! LOL,,,,What will happen when you have to get your truck fixxed ? Or some Construction done around the house ? You know those MEAN ol Men are going to take FULL Adavantage of a Lil Lady in Distress !! LOL,,,,
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

At this point in my life I would take the "complete and perfect" selection and would want to try it for a week this year.
    I have a distinct feeling that after doing that the next year when the anniversary rolled around it would be a one way trip for me.
    Oh, were it only that easy...
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Well, on a number of occasions I have lived for a week or more as Nicole full time and absolutely loved each and every minute of it. If all of my plans remain on schedule, I should begin HRT in about two months, have FFS and if necessary BA six months after that and bottom surgery in another six months. So I guess you could say that I am going to make my own magic spell and it will be permanent.

I consider myself CD and a week at a time would probably do me.
    If it was earlier in my life before getting married I may do it permanently.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Makeup addict!
    I'd probably choose to be a girl for a week. Probably longer if I can switch back to guy when I want, since I strictly identify as male
    Last edited by Brittany CD; 08-19-2012 at 10:25 PM.

One way trip for me of only it was that easy.
    Always remimber life is what you make it.
    So make it Beautiful.

Love Ashley Dawn
    http://m.facebook.com/?_rdr#!/ashley...00004093583692

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Sign me up permanently no going back. Although I'd still hold on to what's between my legs as a reminder to my male heritage though (kind of like how 7 of 9 still held on to a few of her Borg implants for all of you Voyager fans out there).
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

damned if that is not the question of my life lol. the truth of it is that if there was only myself to consider i would only need to do it once , but if there are others to consider it most likely would be never .
    finaly trying to mind this poor body that ive been thrashing for years .

Summer is my favorite time of the year and I also love many of the summer fashions, so If I could transform it would from June through August.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

I will sign up for the one year, I'm all in. Now where do we get started on this venture?!

I'd go for a year. Maybe longer. Who knows? And hey, I could tell my parents and they couldn't really freak out and blame me.