Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: If you could be a girl for a while, how long would you choose?

Sign me up for the full transformation for the full term. I'll take all the consequences and do all the explaining. You're offering me the easy way out here.

Quote Originally Posted by Pexetta View Post
    Sign me up for the full transformation for the full term. I'll take all the consequences and do all the explaining. You're offering me the easy way out here.
    Yeah, if I could do it without having to go through SRS, that would be fantastic.

Omg I would never want to back to me again,great ? Btw

There would be no going back for me.
    ~~Melissa~~

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    My female transformations generally last; 2 to 3 hours wearing a corset or 3 to 5+ hours without one!

Oh, SORRY! This is a FANTASY thread isn't? Not for those of us that actually change!?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

If I was single, I'd say at least 1 year, maybe even 2 or 3. I would absolutely LOVE to date both women and men AS A WOMAN!!! Hell, if I was having a good enough time, I might even want it to stay permanent!

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J View Post
    Okay now I know this kind of question comes up a lot but I hope my slant on this question is interesting.

Suppose a spell was cast on you. Since the spell was cast, regularly every year at a particular time you could transform into a woman if you wanted to, but only if you wanted to. The transformation would be complete and perfect, or if you prefer it could be perfect except leaving what's between your legs unchanged. You would look like an average girl of your age. Also 'before' the transformation happened, you would decide how long it was going to last before you would change back. It could be an hour, a day a month, the whole year or whatever and it could be a different length of time each year.

So the question is what would you do?

In answering this, please ignore the effect this would have on your workplace, though other people would notice.

Oh yes, and to put your answer in context, do you consider yourself CD/TG/TS or somewhere in between?
    Geeee, I don't think such stipulation is even remotely possible, but if I were to be granted such a gift, of course I would have to pay dearly for it with, oh say....tears, I would opt for "EVER" provided it would make me cute, way younger, blond, thinner, hippier and happier, busted.....you know, chested, LOL, and hmmmmmm, what else, I think that's it.
    OK o where do I get this wish granted?

Quote Originally Posted by STACY B View Post
    Yull be SORRY !! LOL,,,,What will happen when you have to get your truck fixxed ? Or some Construction done around the house ? You know those MEAN ol Men are going to take FULL Adavantage of a Lil Lady in Distress !! LOL,,,,
    have u seen the show all girls garage lol

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    In answering this, please ignore the effect this would have on your workplace, though other people would notice.
    Well, in that case ... 24/7/365 ..... every year!
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

This is who I am. Period.....have a nice day! Peace & love to all!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by NathalieX66; 08-19-2012 at 11:21 PM.

It would be a dream come true and I'd now be a girl forever and the nightmare would end...
    Lori

No longer than two weeks, ending with a really fancy weekend.

Okay now I know this kind of question comes up a lot but I hope my slant on this question is interesting.

Suppose a spell was cast on you. Since the spell was cast, regularly every year at a particular time you could transform into a woman if you wanted to, but only if you wanted to. The transformation would be complete and perfect, or if you prefer it could be perfect except leaving what's between your legs unchanged. You would look like an average girl of your age. Also 'before' the transformation happened, you would decide how long it was going to last before you would change back. It could be an hour, a day a month, the whole year or whatever and it could be a different length of time each year.

So the question is what would you do?

Oh yes, and to put your answer in context, do you consider yourself CD/TG/TS or somewhere in between?
    I am a CD married to a straight GG who I dearly love. I would love to change with all the correct functioning girl equipment but only if my wife could make the switch to a fully functioning very horny boy.

How long? Not sure, I would like to use the parts for a few weeks at least, she and I would have to have a secret word to change back when and if.

This would be a really hard decision, BUT, At this stage of life it is clearly time.

It's been a long time fantasy of mine to be able to switch bodies with my wife for a time. I'm thinking a couple of weeks at a time. Just becoming a female for two weeks wouldn't do it unless my wife became a male for the same time. Well, I suppose it would be OK, but it's not like I would go outside the marriage for sex so that would get left out.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

As much as I have the desire to be a girl, at this point I'm well into middle age, and wouldn't want to be a fifty-ish overweight homely female. I'd have to go back into time to be the girl I wanted to be; pretty, at least average in looks. But the desire never goes away, even though it's an impossibility.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Until I'm 55-60, before the osteoporosis kicks in.
    Truth does not fear investigation. Society, however, cowers before both.

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by STACY B View Post
    Yull be SORRY !! LOL,,,,What will happen when you have to get your truck fixxed ? Or some Construction done around the house ? You know those MEAN ol Men are going to take FULL Adavantage of a Lil Lady in Distress !! LOL,,,,
    I'm not the least bit concerned about getting things done. Being a woman does not mean helpless. If I don't know how to do it, I'll hire someone else.

Wow! I'm surprised by how many people want to permanently be a girl or at least want to be a girl for the long term. Looks like if science came up with an easier and reversible way of transitioning, then the number of people transitioning would really shoot up.

What do you think?

I would say six months as a woman and six as a man. (I'm very confused at times). Then After the first year, I can make a real decision.

I am assuming that this sort of magic spell is commonplace, so that legal considerations (i.e.- identification, credentials, et al.) have been worked out.

In the first year, I would choose to be a woman for the months of January, April, July, and October. That way, in addition to experiencing the full hormonal cycle four times over (for science), I would experience all four seasons as a woman. After that year, I would make the decision on a year-by-year basis.

I would start out with two weeks A year(Vacation Time).
    Then after I retired or won the lottery I would go full time without looking back.
    Right now the only time I am in guy mode is when I have to go to work or run some errands.ebs:
    Mistybtm

As ''Randy Travis'' says! FOR EVER AND EVER A-MEN!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

For me depends on several caveats:

If I can be full female meaning very way antomical and fully functional in every way a G woud be

For temporary and fully reversible transformation - Every weekends and Vacation times.

For longer term, Only if my wife can reverse the roles. I would like to return her favours for every thing she has done for me. Most importantly I would like to bear at least one child of her [would be my man then].

Addicted To Lipstick donnatracey's Avatar
    Well, since I'm in my golden years I'd probably stay a "girl" for my remaining years......