Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lost bet.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeanna View Post
    This sounds like fictiomania
    Based on some earlier posts by the OP, I tend to agree.

Quote Originally Posted by max View Post
    Yeah, that's what I'm thinking too.
    Make that 3 of us.

Quote Originally Posted by becky77 View Post
    This sounds very odd to me, I have no idea about your situation or your wife's personality, but is it possible she knows/suspects and is testing you in some way?
    IF this is not fiction, I tend to agree. The wife knows or suspects. To far fetched to think a wife that does not know, or one that is really into feminizing her husband would ever make such a bet. Most women would not want to be seen in public with her man partially dressed feminine. The neighbors or even strangers will caulk at and perhaps laugh and make them uncomfortable.

Sounds like a dream come true for a week. Wow, you really were in a Win Win bet. I agree that maybe she knows, or at least she may start to get the idea when you look forward to it, and she sees how happy it is making you. Could be a good time to come clean with her about Brooke....
    "Oh my God, I realized, it's not that we're screwed up; it's just that we've been trained to thnk so."
    ~Rick Novic, Alice in Genderland

Thanks for all the feedback, I tend to think it is all just in fun, but who knows.
    I guess those who think this is made up are entitled to their opinion, I won't take it badly
    But it is very real and she believes it will embarrass me the most and be quite funny so I'm guessing
    That's all it is. I appreciate everyones thoughts though.

Quote Originally Posted by brooke4 View Post
    Wedding Dress
    Hey girls

Today I was bored and playing my playstation and decided to have a little bet with myself. I had a few different scenarios depending on how badly i lost if in fact i did lose. It was a sports game by the way and a new one that i am yet to get the hang of. Anyways i lost easily and this meant i had to try on my wifes wedding dress, it is beautiful, i have never worn anything like it before, it felt great but i didnt leave it on for long cause i didnt want to be caught out..
    Another sports bet? Can't help but think your playing with us. Pretty sure most of us wouldn't wait for a bet with themself to try on a wedding dress, a very hard to believe scenario!

Something a little similar (not bets) happened to me with my SO and there was no way I was going to let it stop without somehow revealing my crossdressing, not saying just blurt it out, but still find a way.
    I'm with Stacy B now, I need some picture evidence lol
    Last edited by becky77; 08-20-2012 at 08:00 AM.

This one is confusing. I know most on here would lose on purpose but going slow is better than being too enthusiastic if you haven't come out to your wife or SO.

I'm sorry but it doesn't take a CSI to investigate the past postings and see this is clearly a fantasy scenario.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Platinum Member
    I took this as a fantasy piece. If so, my question would be 'what's the point?'. If it by chance happened to be true, I am curious why a wife would choose this as her payoff on a bet... Hav you make dinner for a month, do all the hose cleaning, a weekend getaway, sure, but makingmhermhusband wear her stuff...probably the last thing a woman would ask for.

maybe she thinks embarrasing you will make you want to stop. sounds like something my SO would think of. if they only knew!

Silver Member
    I think you actually won the bet.

I am NOT a junior sob sob Edwina's Avatar
    I think I will wait for the movie or at least a couple of photos of the two of you together.

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by max View Post
    Yeah, that's what I'm thinking too.
    I'm in with you two. Usually these are found on Yahoo Answers.... I also noticed member since 2008??? Best to ignore.

Platinum Member
    When something sounds to good to be true, Watch out you're going to get snookered.
    Last edited by BLUE ORCHID; 08-20-2012 at 09:47 AM.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

If I were you... (and I'm against all this 'telling' nonsense....I think its better to just do it, no nead to try to explain anything because people misinterpret it anyways) If you want her to be part of your dressing, let her do what she wants on the first day and then tell her you feel silly being half way... tell her she might as well do a complete makeover on you because at least you will not look strange...and you are skeptical, but you always wondered if you could actually pass yourself off as a woman. There is a funny dynamic here though... she is playing a game...so the more womanly you can be the more manly you are too her... (if you wimp out, you look weak, if you can show her you are not embarrased to go all out for her she will respect that). And you need to make it sound to her like it is her idea.
    Chickie

Why is that? I have never been on that site, what is it?
    Take a look at it and you'll understand why I said it......

I think we have all wanted to lose bets like that.
    "I bet if you gave me $2.00 I could ride around on the Tube in London all day dressed as a girl."
    If you don't have any money I will lend it to you.

No this isn't Fictionmania. Too good for that.
    It's from the film..."In your dreams.
    Last edited by Beverley Sims; 08-20-2012 at 12:32 PM. Reason: Fictionmania.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Perhaps you lost the bet on purpose?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Be who you are...not who you think I want you to be

Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    I took this as a fantasy piece. If so, my question would be 'what's the point?'. If it by chance happened to be true, I am curious why a wife would choose this as her payoff on a bet... Hav you make dinner for a month, do all the hose cleaning, a weekend getaway, sure, but makingmhermhusband wear her stuff...probably the last thing a woman would ask for.
    BINGO! You win Kim.

I just don't understand why anyone would want to write a fantasy piece like this and pass it off as real.
    I think the OP should just fess up and admit it's just another fantasy story similar to one he posted in another thread he started.
    This is about as far fetched as his fantasy story.

Quote Originally Posted by Kylie4 View Post
    Does she know you like to crossdress? My guess would be she doesn't since this is your punishment for losing the bet. And I'm assuming you like to crossdress since you are on this site.
    No she doesn't know, I have never told her.
    Yes I do enjoy dressing but have only ever done so in private and at home.

Sounds like someone found your stash and she is just showing you that she is cool with it. If she was really punishing you, you would be doing house repair and cleaning for that time.

Thus I tend to agree with ...
    This sounds like fictiomania
    What exactly were you going to do if YOU won?
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I just checked out that site and wow its weird to say the least.
    Don't get the fiction aspect at all.Life is weird enough as it is and much more fun to really participate.

Banned Read only
    This sounds like fictionmania
    That's because it is.

Whatever it is sounds like fun to say e least. Any chance of pics

I wish I had a piece of that action LOL!!!

Before I start I have to say thanks to those that have commented
    Positively and to those that don't believe me I can understand but I have endured the first day
    Of the week. I awoke this morning and my wife didn't say anything about The bet, it wasn't till after my shower
    Layed out on my bed was a bra and a pair of panties, I hesitated as I walked into the room, my wife walked in behind
    Me and said very casually well hurry
    Up put them on, again very embarrassed I proceeded to put them on, she grinned and then pulled out a camera
    And took a photo. She then said this will be fun and then said well get dressed in your clothes we are
    Going to the shops, so I quickly got dressed and was thankful that I only had to wear the under
    Garments, she made me wear mascara but no other makeup so it wasn't to bad. We did our shopping and I was very nervous that people might be able to tell that I had a bra on. I was relieved when we left and when we arrived home, I sat down but she said come with me and we went to the room where she went to he wardrobe and threw me a black dress and said you can wear this for the rest of the afternoon. I put it on and immediately more photos were taken, she has a nightie laying on my pillow for when I come
    To bed but While she is watching tv I thought I would grab a chance to post. For The skeptics I will post photos at some point this week but she wouldn't allow me to take the camera, I think she thinks I am going to delete the photos.

Day 1, summary complete. Nothing to scary. A little embarrassing but also a little fun.

You should consider saving all your diaries for the end of the experiment, compiling them into one big story, and submitting it at literotica dot com. They even have a category specifically for this kind of story. I believe it's called "Obviously-Male-Created-Fantasies-That-Don't-Really-Happen-That-Way."
    "She ain't waiting 'til she gets older, her feet are makin' tracks in the winter snow.
    She got a rainbow that touches her shoulder, she be headed where the thunder rolls."

-Van Halen, "Secrets"

I would bet my bottom dollar that IF he posts pictures, none of them will be him wearing what he says he was told to wear, with his wife in the picture. Even with her face not showing, will be the only way I would believe all this is nothing more then more of his fantasy writing. About the only way the OP will ever redeem my respect for him would be for him to come clean and tell us that this is all just another fantasy story of his. I like to write fantasy stories too, but I never try to make people believe it's true. That is just wrong to me. It is so easy to see that none of this is real when you compare it with posts from those out and about and the details of the experience. Lacking any of that is a clue.
    Some may wonder why I care. Well, I just don't like to be taken for a fool. If I comment on this thread as if it's real, then to OP succeeded in making me out to be a fool.
    I stand by my feelings about this being all fantasy until such time I see those promised pictures. But they will have to have his wife in them, or I still will call it a fantasy story. Pictures without his wife in them will prove nothing other then he took a few self portraits. I guess I'm just not easy to fool or that gullible.