Ok ladies! I need your advice here. I'm on OKcupid.com. I've had some good luck there. I know I just got out of a relationship, but I want to try again. So.... I have updated my profile. I added a section about crossdressing... I am thinking that if I put this out there up front, and they still want to talk to me, then that awkward part will be out of the way. I'm very nervous of someone finding me that knows me though. I don't have any pictures of Amy, just Rob (that's me). Here is my Self Summary. What do you think? Suggestions?

My Self Summary:
I am a single father of two boys ages 6 and 8. They live with me and are my first priority. My friends have told me that I am one of the most easy going guys that they know. I like going hiking in almost any weather, I enjoy camping, fishing, snowboarding, and golf when I can find the time. My ideal vacation includes a beach. I love going to the beach!

I also enjoy going to see live music. I recently got back into going to concerts. I hadn't been to a live concert in a long time. I forgot how much fun they are!

I have two college degrees. I have an Associates degree in Computer Information Systems (Programming spec) from the University Of Akron (Go ZIPPY U!). I also have a Bachelors degree in Information Technology from the University of Phoenix. I currently have a job as a systems admin in a fortune 500 company.

I do not conform with the bounndaries of gender roles. I do like to dress up in women's clothes from time to time. Its not something that I want to do 24x7. I have no plans on becoming a woman. I'm very happy being a man. I just like to explore my feminine side from time to time. This is something that I have tried not to do, but always find myself going back to doing. I have come to terms with it, and am very comfortable with it now. It gives me peace. If you have to ask if I'm gay because of this, you need to do some research and educate yourself. I am not attracted to men at all. Most cross dressers are not gay. I like everything about women! Not so much about men. If this is something that offends you or you can't deal with, I'm sorry for you. This is something that is part of me. Not accepting this would be not accepting me. So... if you have questions please ask me! Even if you aren't interested in dating me, I would love to talk!