Thread: Question to CDs about hiring a Gender Deviant Male

Question Question to CDs about hiring a Gender Deviant Male

This question is very similar to another questions that was posted here about hiring a person who is obviously TS.

My question is about hiring a male that mixes male and female attire and presentation. Note that it is obvious that the person is male.

For example:
    Male shirt, male pants
    Obviously female shoes (not ridiculous high-heels, maybe low to mid heel pumps or open toe sandals), feminine hair style, nail polish, and earrings

Basically this is a person that identifies as a male with feminine characteristics. Assume that the person is extremely qualified for the job from an educational, and job experience perspective. Also assume that the person has excellent references.

Would you hire this person?

Also, an employment situation would you treat this person differently that an woman that wears men's shoes, short masculine hair style, a necktie, men's watch, or other male items that women have adopted now-a-days?
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

Hi,

All ready answered this ?.

I have hired people to work for me over the years they were hired because they were willing to work for me . so long as they could do there task or job & wore clothes that were appropriate for what we had to do i see no issues,

What the person did in thier own time is not my concern ,

If & i answered this ? for my Interviews for our T V Stations ,

Im a builder, & as a woman what would i wear on the Job much the same as iv done for 46 years,
    boots or shoes suitable , shorts a tee top, & sun hat or for colder weather a warm hat & overalls plus my pinny & tools,

Now would you see me in a dress or skirt in high heels makeup & hair flowing in the wind = like a bad hairday.
    Climbing up a ladder on to the roof doing repares , my answer for our T V guys , not bloody likely & yous down here looking up my skirt.. not a dogs show. .

Well it was off the cuff & some fun so you get my answer like they did,

Iv had men & women work under me for long enough im not bothered even our daughter has .

...noeleena...

Way back when (1971) I was interviewing with HP in Palo Alto for a senior accounting position. As I was walking through the office area I passed a guy, full beard, long unwashed hair in a pony tail, very over-weight wearing a cotton house dress, no bra and men's oxford shoes.

He was a highly respected senior financial analyst and HP was a very enlightened company ahead of its time.

Maybe you can also be enlightened and ahead of time.

My response is the same as I gave to the other question.

If that person was the most qualified for the position and met all the job requirements then that is what matters most to me as an HR person.
    The strength of the company is based in it's employees and their ability to do the work, not in their mode of dress, unless that mode causes some safety issue. By that I mean a job requiring safety shoes could not allow kitten heels to be worn. Machinery that might cause harm dictates certain dress codes, but other than that it's performance that is number one.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !