Thread: wearing a nightie at work

wearing a nightie at work

I am currently at work, I'm a road worker but I work alone, and I have a full length pink nightie under my uniform it feels great, I wish I can take off my uniform and work in a nightie only

not quite silver yet Emma Leigh's Avatar
    Ive worn a chemise under my uniform occasionally.......but never a full length nightie......at least it will save time when you get home to bed

Breaking news.... major traffic accident at a work zone on the interstate...... photos at 11!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

You're irrepressible, Karren.

Try a cami sometime. They give you that same nice soft feeling without bunching up in your pants.

Could you wear a halter top in summer?

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jess6887 View Post
    .............I have a full length pink nightie under my uniform it feels great, I wish I can take off my uniform and work in a nightie only
    This is absolutely nothing new. We have a similar thing going on regularly in the UK. They all wear night attire, male or female. They call it the Post Office night shift.

Rebecca x
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

It is a great feeling and no body knows, I will try s bra next time, and Kareen that was really bad to say I've seen a co worker die before on the roads its not nice and inconciderate to say that

Quote Originally Posted by reb.femme View Post
    This is absolutely nothing new. We have a similar thing going on regularly in the UK. They all wear night attire, male or female. They call it the Post Office night shift.

Rebecca x
    Do we still have a Post Office?

Jess... Karren has a great sense of humour... don't be offended. I have done a lot of work with the police and what we call the Highways Agency (look after the motorways and major trunk roads) and their contractors... I may not have experienced it... but I am aware of the dangers and many many instances of where it went horribly wrong for people.

It is a dangerous job... but you did approach it from a certain perspective... I guess, I could therefore add... don't mix dressing with dangerous work... it could be distracting?
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz View Post
    Do we still have a Post Office?
    Apparently, it's a bit like UFO sightings. Compelling us to believe but with no hard evidence to back it up!

Rebecca x
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Some years ago there was a fad where women wore nighties as evening dresses.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Dear Jess6887

Just wait til work is over and then you might be able to remove your uniform. I know you just want to but only do what you would any other person to do. Have fun with your life with out getting in trouble. I would rather see you out here than inside breaking rocks in that same nighte.

Tess
    [COLOR="blue"]Contessa Marie D

I'm TG. A fem-male so I look male sometimes.

Dressing is necessary, the type of clothes you wear not so much.

This above all to thy own self be true!

I know I've gotta wait till I.go home but can't wait.till I do another 4 hours to.go.at work

just got home and finally I can take off the uniform

I was wearing a nightie while driving but not under anything and unfortunetly came unto a accident where a boulder had rolled off the side of a hill and hit a car, nobody was seriouly hurt but it was in the middle of no where and I stopped to help and trying to get out of that nightie and put on some drab clothes before someone climbed into the truck to get some help in the next town was a nightmare.

Banned Read only
    A full length, as in floor length, nightie? There must have been a really big bulge of bunched up material. I recommend a camisole with matching split slip and proper hosiery. I find that combination works well while being out and about.

Quote Originally Posted by Jess6887 View Post
    It is a great feeling and no body knows, I will try s bra next time,
    I've often worn an unlined bra under heavy shirts. It doesn't show if the shoulder straps are wide enough, but be warned, if anyone pats you on the back, they will notice it. The you just call it a back brace. You could also try some of the newer sports bras, but they will give you some support if you are lucky enough to have anything on your chest, and could be noticable.

girly girl
    I have one black satin cami that has no strap adjusters. I'm lucky that it fits so well without them. In the wintertime it feels simply divine under male sweaters I wear to work. Short enough to where I don't have to worry about it peeking out the bottom, and no worries about wayward hugs, either.