Thread: When Did Women Start Showing Each Other Their Bras? (GG Input Appreciated)!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

When Did Women Start Showing Each Other Their Bras? (GG Input Appreciated)!

Most of the time it always seems to me that most women are more modest around other women than they are around men.

But maybe this bra showing thing is nothing new and I'm just more accepted lately, but I've been a part of this three times in the last few months.

Here's what happens, a group of women will be together and someone will say something about bras and then several of the women will pull their top down a bit to show each other the color or style of the bra they have on.

A couple of months ago I was chatting with my manicurist (we're long term friends) and somehow the subject of bras came up and suddenly she was pulling her top down a bit to show me hers. Just casual, no big deal.

Today I was part of a women's luncheon with about 7 other women and as we were leaving something about bras came up and one of the women pulled down her top a bit, exposing a portion of her multi-colored pastel bra, and said, "I'm wearing a kinda of sexy bra today."

Immediately, the woman standing next to me pulled her top down a bit and said, "I'm wearing a beige bra. It doesn't show through nearly as much as white!"

So, since I was also wearing a beige bra I went ahead and lowered part of my top and said, "Me too!"

And we all put our blouses back in place and continued to chat as we walked out of the restaurant.

Is this some new thing? Or just normal chit-chat?

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    Last edited by Persephone; 08-23-2012 at 03:01 AM.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).