Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What’s in YOUR closet?

Complex Lolita...

What’s in YOUR closet?

[SIZE="2"]A simple question: What’s in your closet? What is your closet like, if you have one, or do you have a “closet” of the mind? Is your femme stuff nearby, where you can touch it, or is it stashed away where nobody can find it? A closet doesn’t really have to be a closet, you know. Maybe you’re hoping to get your own closet (for HER) someday...

Anyway, I have a closet of femme clothes and accessories in my bedroom, just a few feet from where I sleep (and dream). My male clothes are highly visible, of course, displaced by the finer things I keep just out of sight IN the closet. I have a modest collection of pretty skirts and dresses on one side, plus a bunch of equally pretty blouses and sweaters on the other side. Between these two areas is a sturdy rack for cute shoes, wigs, and the like. I have a full-length mirror affixed to the closet door, and plenty of room in my bedroom to twirl around whilst dressed...

I also have a large bureau full of femme goodies – all kinds of hosiery, underwear (panties galore), my earrings and hair adornments, not to mention breast forms and other unmentionables. More cute sweaters are neatly folded in drawers, ready to go at a moment’s notice. Across the hall I have a fairly large bathroom with plenty of mirrors and excellent lighting for makeup application. I have the luxury of keeping my makeup in a nearby cabinet, right out in the open, but my sister respects my personal space religiously and never noses around. In short, I’m very lucky to have this freedom to keep my femme clothes and accoutrements near and dear at all times – it just worked out well, and I took advantage of an already advantageous situation...

I have a lot of closets in this house, in fact my studio used to be a master bedroom – it has a walk-in “dressing area,” with another closet at the far end, but I keep my art supplies there. For some reason I feel better in the middle of the house, in a more intimately-sized room, a place where I can dress up and play as a girl to my heart’s content. Like I say, I’m very lucky (in terms of a situation where crossdressing can flourish) – I have no spouse, no SO, and no children, so I can dress-up easily and often. Also, nobody ever visits us, so I have no need to hide anything! My sister comes upstairs on occasion, but Freddy is out of sight (literally) – I keep everything in the closet...

So, tell me what’s in YOUR closet. I’m not asking if YOU’RE in the closet – that’s another discussion entirely...

PS – Come to think of it, I also keep my voluminous diary in the aforementioned closet, and its chock full of my CD adventures past and present. Good thing it’s completely illegible, eh?
    [/SIZE]

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Rebecca's closet is a single wardrobe next to my wife's double, but it's now bulging and fit to burst. However, I have a couple of drawers with assorted lingerie, night wear, hair, forms and makeup bags. I think I need a serious reorganisation before another week is out. Don't have a great deal of space at home so we may need to move. I'll pass this by my trouble and strife.

The beauty is though, I'm allowed to borrow from my wife as well, so in effect have a much more extensive range of clothing. I have to be careful that I'm not blamed for wearing her clothes out, because I will also end up having to replace them.

Rebecca x
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Platinum Member
    My closet, like me is pretty much out in the open. The contents are quite similar to yours. My male to female ratio is decidedly shifting to fm...with more than half the space devoted to the clothes I wear one a daily basis...the women's section, and the balance to the male stuff I sometime have to wear. My dressers are ismilar too...panties, stockings, forms and bras.

Well Freddy, besides the skeleton it's dresses, tops, jackets, coats and capris, etc. There's no door on it so it's obvious it's mine. I wonder what my wife's kids think since they haven't been told about me. I might be more out than I think.

I have the only closet in my wonderful pink bedroom dedicated to my clothes and I have 10 dresser drawers of which 7 are my clothes. I have another closet in another room where my male clothes have been banished and I am looking to convert the last three drawers in my bedroom to my preferred clothing.

Danni
    I'M FREE, I'M FREE! I GET TO BE ME!

I live with my parents, my brother and his girlfriend in a 2 story house. I have 3 rooms to myself and have most of my closet full of Sarah's clothes, I took the sliding doors apart and installed a hidden lock in the top with a hex driver and a couple metal things I found, I have an entire dresser full of Sarah's clothes in plain sight that I drilled holes in the side and stuck nails through to effectively lock it so you can't open the drawers unless you pull a nail out, and I have the bottom drawer of my male dresser which is pretty much empty of male clothes except for a few pairs of jeans that I wear daily full of her clothes also. I own like 20 male shirts 80 female shirts, 3 pairs of male jeans 50 pairs of female jeans 30 skirts 30 dresses 20 bras 100 panties 4 male boxer briefs that I haven't worn in 6 months and much more.

I have a walk-in closet off of my office for my femme things. The only femme things in my regular closet are my nightgowns and pajamas. In my dresser I have all my panties because I wear them 24/7. Even though I have a very large closet it seems there is never enough room for all of my shoes!

Freddy, I envy you and your situation. 2 years ago my wife banished my clothes from the house. She does not approve. Now I keep all my femmy stuff in my 6 by 8 foot garden shed. And I just try to keep her from storing her garden tools in MY shed. I have about 10 dresses in garment bags and about 20 more in plastic storage chests. Plus about 12 pair of heels. Another chest for about 12 wigs. It works out OK, but it gets cold here in winter. Cold forms...EEEK!

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Being a widower and living by myself in my house, I have feminine clothes all over! There are 3 bedrooms and all 3 closets have feminine things in them. Of course there are also male things in the closets, but most of the clothes are feminine!! Plus the dresser and chest of drawers have way more feminine things in them than male things. I do have some male underwear, but wear panties and a bra most of the time and a camisole if it is cold outside!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Silver Member
    I have fem clothes in all the closets. MB has current things i'm wearing and other closets have other season's stuff. Lingerie in dresser. My wife and I share closets, storage etc. I do have some clothes in storage containers that I'm not wearing. I try and rotate 2 or 3 years of clothes. People forget they saw me such and such that way. Also I went on an eating benge this year and need to loose wait now!

My home is my closet and anyone who walked through it would assume a woman lived there.

My taste tends to run toward the delicate, graceful and minimalist not the heavy, ornate and substantial except for clothing where I do like heavy weight fabrics that give me a sense of being enveloped such as full length long sleeve knit sweater coats.

I like dark colors, wool skirts, never a dress, avoid busy patterns, prefer solids and I reverse the heavy/delicate relationship between the bottom and top so if the skirt is a heavy wool I wear a delicate top of silk, linen,ect.. and if the skirt is a fine weave than I wear a top that has a heavier more pronounced texture. Always the textures and weight of material are contrasted between top and bottom.

My taste is very specific and rather narrow and I have little interest in being inventive but I do have a skirt by Elie Tahari called the Bennet that is a little bit edgy for special occasions.

Most of what is made for women to wear I find ugly and wonder what they were thinking when it was designed.

I like creations by Ann Taylor, Anne Kline, Coco Chanel, Tahari

I do not like "flash" and my tastes are conservative with black being the dominant color and any undergarments are chosen to complement the clothes otherwise I'm indifferent about them.

Never florals, pinks, pastels. I dislike wedges or any other clunky looking shoe, never wear sandals. Like leather boots above the calf with a 2inch heel, well made heels otherwise hiking boots or some variation on the clog and occasionally tennis shoes for running, biking, tennis, ect..

95% of what is made for women I find revolting to look at but I live for that other hard to find 5%

My closet is a reminder of Halloweens of past and I usually do something Gothic, long, flowing and completely covered with just the eyes, hair, painted finger nails, lip stick and assortment of jewelry showing a mixture of black leather and lace but I may do something using the Hunger Games as inspiration this year.

"Can You Imagine the Size of My Closet?" - Barbie

Bet you can guess why my license plate frame reads "I Wanna Be Barbie - That Doll Has It All!"

My closet spills all over the place.

Shoes fill portions of my MB walk-in and then there are more in boxes stacked two deep and four boxes wide outside of the closet. I've built bins into that closet for panties, bras, sweaters, purses and other accessories, and there is a pile of femme t-shirts stacked in there as well.

Makeup, most jewelry, and other miscellaneous items are in my bathroom.

And then there is the spare bedroom with rolling clothes racks that I took over as my closet.

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Just about everything imaginable that a girl needs.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Not me, in my general closet. Just a bunch of clothes, male and female.
    Last edited by AllieSF; 08-24-2012 at 04:11 PM.

Hi,

I think Dejarn our grandaughter knows more about what i have the cuboard, dutchess tallboy, bedside cuboard plus our teddybears on my open shelfes next to our bed,

In my cuboard i have my dress's skirts tops jumpers coats plus bags shoes & a few other items , most of my other clothes are in the dutchess , tallboy & the other cuboard i have my Edwardian & garb clothes renaissance , & bonnets.

makeup well shes has most of that, shoes yeap shes tryed them all on so who ever comes visit me knows only a woman lives here. or two when Jos is home with me then its clothes every where yea just like Dejarns ,

well its our home ,& washing on the lines , same again skirts knickers tops blouse's tights well you know womens wear, bra's, funny that no male clothes on the lines wonder why...

& what about next doors both sides they'v seen it all before about 2, 1 / 2 years worth, well they see ours we see's thiers,

Well thats fair dont you think. he he .......

...noeleena...
    Last edited by noeleena; 08-24-2012 at 03:21 AM.

Great thread Freddy!. I was thinking about this the other day and actually made a rough inventory. My side of our closet is now 50 / 50 -- maybe 60/40 towards Claire's clothes. More slacks / skirts / capris / ladies's shorts than male pants / shorts, more male shirts than tops, but I'm working on that! Of course more female than male shoes. And, oh yes, dresses! As for my undie drawer ... there's nary a male item there. Just the balance I like!

Quote Originally Posted by Frédérique View Post
    [SIZE="2"]
    PS – Come to think of it, I also keep my voluminous diary in the aforementioned closet, and its chock full of my CD adventures past and present. Good thing it’s completely illegible, eh?
    [/COLOR][/SIZE]
    BUT .. it's too bad about your diary .. we'd love to hear some of those stories!
    Last edited by Claire Cook; 08-24-2012 at 05:51 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

My "closet" is one half of the large closet I share with my wife. I have about ten lineal feet of space in two rows (she has about twelve feet).

My side is now about 50/50 male and female clothing. I put some of my male stuff in a storage closet and gave a bunch away. My dresser is about 50/50 also. My wife gave me some space in her jewelry cabinet but I need a little more. The storage case for my boobs is on a shelf in the closet.

It would not be a good thing if we had company and they happened to look in my closet!
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Frédérique View Post
    [SIZE="2"]A simple question: What’s in your closet?
    [/SIZE]
    Hello little sister

Ill tell you what s in my closet......My wifes junk since it doesn't fit in hers. My closet is just an extension of her closet
    Too bad her stuff doesn't fit me if so I would be in 7th heaven

Thera

Aspiring Member
    I am lucky, Renee has a whole bedroom for her stuff. I have a 6 foot closet with about 1/2 of it filled with femme clothes (23 dresses, 3 skirts, 12 blouses, 10 night gowns). I also have a dresser just for Renee, one drawer for panties, one for bras, one for hosiery and one for camis and such. Add to that my own makeup table and mirror, plus I have a nice setup for all my wigs.

Most of my girly things are tucked away in two footlockers behind the bed but my femme side has gotten bolder these last few years. I now have panties and stockings in my underwear drawer placed discretely behind the drab male underwear but not really hidden. I now have some dresses and skirts hanging in the closet right next to my male clothes. My corsets are on a small shelf in the closet next to a large stack of pink and white shoe boxes. The kids have seen the shoe boxes with the pictures of high heeled shoes on them but I guess "hope" that they belong to mom.

I've slowly been letting a little bit more of the girl me out and I think this trend will continue until my stuff is just that. My stuff in the open whether male or female. I love the feeling of getting dressed from the closet, like a regular girl, versus having to get my clothes from a secret hiding place.
    Many who have spent a lifetime in it can tell us less of love than the child that lost a dog yesterday. -Thornton Wilder, writer (1897-1975)

Victoria Kate. My friends call me Katie.

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Far too many items, starting with dresses, leotards, top, blouses, and skirts. Yet I still feel like I have nothing to wear, which is kind of pointless since I never leave the house.

Most of these items are combined with my wife's outfit's and of course my wife "reserves" the right to borrow/take my outfits at any time. Next are shoes, which I have far too many of and most of which are too small. For some reason though I still feel like I don't have enough, followed by wigs, breast forms, and numerous other misc items.

Finally inside of the closet there are countless boxes and storage bins containing enough pantyhose, and tights to last 2 or 3 lifetimes, and to possibly give 5 pairs each to every CD in the word. Of course the wife reserves the right to borrow any pair I have. Of course when she borrows a pair it would have to be the $40.00 pair of Wolfords or discontinued Victoria Secret Signature Collection. She never seems to borrow my dirt cheap drug store brands. This is followed by the 1 pair of stockings I own floating somewhere around in the closet.

As if all of this is not enough then there are my dressers overflowing with lingerie, panties, bras, and shorts, additional skirts, pants, leggings, socks etc.

Finaly since there is no more room in my closet, or bedroom all make up is stashed in the bathroom which of course the wife "reserves" the right to borrow at any time.

Somewhere in my closet is the "male sides" clothes consisting of ties, suit's, jeans, work out clothes etc. all of which are on a seperate side. That was until the femme items such as belts started over flowing and had to start taking over the male side of the closet.

Of course when the inevitable conversaion comes up that my "hobby" contains far too many items, or that I waist too much money on it. I just respond "imagine how much money would be waisted or how much space I would cosume if I collected comic books, base ball cards, sports memorabilia, fire arms, golf clubs, RC Planes, Cars, etc." "Plus I have not even gotten into wearing jewelry or expensive perfumes yet!!
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

Actually I have two closets, one for summer that I wear now and one for winter which I swap with the summer later. Skirts, jeans, tops, dresses, shoes, and night gowns. All are right next to my wife's cloths. I also have some guy cloths in the same closet, UGH, I know.

Gold Member
    My Closet is the 2200 square foot house I built and live in.
    Rader

My BR closet is full of dresses and tops, leggings and about 35 pair of heals and boots, along with my portable closet both filled to the bursting point the very few male clothes I have three pair of jeans and about five polo shirts I have for work share the BR closet. my dresser has nothing but woman's lingerie in them. I have only maybe 2 pair of under pants for Dr. visits the rest of the time i wear panties or thongs.
    Mistybtm

well, being as i dont actually have furniture in my bedroom, every femme thing i have is in my closet. male stuff crammed to one side, so all my Femme things can spread out and relax. The side with the male clothing gets closed and my nicer more enjoyable things stays open. Even when my boys come over, they just stay out of Dad's (aka Megan's) room. I have kept my secret fairly well hidden, but of late i have been take bigger chance. Today i actually went to a very close friends house in women's jeans, women's sandal, with a distinctly woman fragrance, with a cami peaking through my shirt.

Come to think of it, i am beginning to think that i am pushing to be called out on it by friends and family. Maybe i should just show up for tomorrows games in all my favorite femme clothes....
    If i knew then what i know now, i would have stolen my ex wife's clothes. I loved the way she dress

Megan Briana