Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So, what's YOUR excuse?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Angry So, what's YOUR excuse?

For all the CD/TG/TS things you're NOT doing, hmmm?

I don't go out in vanilla public dressed because I get totally freaked out seeing how homely and male I look in the mirror!

Hey! I didn't say they don't have to be GOOD excuses! Simply ANY excuses u use to stop yourself from DOING WHAT YOU'D REALLY LIKE TO DO as a dresser!

U can blame it on your SO, your boss, the weather, where u live, your pet parrot, ANYTHING U CHOOSE! But, now it's time to FESS UP and tell us about it RITE HERE!

[SIZE="4"]PS: This thread is NOT JUST ABOUT GOING OUT DRESSED! But, about EVERYTHING U wish u could do/be/ have as a dresser BUT DON'T![/SIZE]
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 08-27-2012 at 08:42 PM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I will BITE

My main problem is no where to go ,,I meen hell ya dont always wanna go shopping , How bout have some friend that likes the same things you like an is married an you all can sit around talking about normal stuff . An just wear what ever ,,Not l like going over for a fashion show just what ever ,,Like if some of my friends on here lived close enough to visit ,,Like me an Tracy G would surly hang out if we lived close by . But ya just get tired of going to the same place or doing the same thing when your in limbo waiting for your next laser treatment so you will look better . I know dam good an well there are thousands of folks just like me close by Pissed off at the world cuz they lived there life hidding an cant be there self for some fear or another . I just wish someone that was kinda like me would come along an we could make funny videos of us doing all kinds of Crazy stuff out in public an see how much fun we could have together just doing what ever we wanted . Some Nut like me ,,, Just dreaming I guess ?
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

My dog ate my car keys?
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    For all the CD/TG/TS things you're NOT doing, hmmm?

I don't go out in vanilla public dressed because I get totally freaked out seeing how I look in the mirror!

Hey! I didn't say they don't have to be GOOD excuses! Simply ANY excuses u use to stop yourself from DOING WHAT YOU'D REALLY LIKE TO DO as a dresser!

U can blame it on your SO, your boss, the weather, where u live, your pet parrot, ANYTHING U CHOOSE! But, now it's time to FESS UP and tell us about it RITE HERE!
    OK...OK.......Ill come clean.Because kids will throw rocks at meand they hurt.
    And.......folks will creep out at me
    And.......Im lazy and getting all prettied up takes a long time
    and....and.....and.....

Thera

I have a million of 'em. Mostly not getting outed locally, that's the biggie!

I would never pass, but mostly because it's a private part of me that I like keeping private.

Because back in 2005, i had the pink fog, and went out or three days straight. Some teen girls freaked out, some guys yelled lewd remarks, one guy came out of his cafe, to watch me strut by, got stopped by a cop the second night, and a guy asked me "Sir, can you give my car a jump?" He them told his kids in his car to not look! I fear the finger pointing, OMG's, making a scene, and spectacle of being the six foot six guy in a dress and heels, when read. But, i almost pulled it off last Tuesday, but chickened out and went underdressed.

Got drunk last night...thought my breast forms were egg's sunnyside up....I ate'em

I have enough money to pay my rent, bills, a little food, and my therapy.
    Financially drab!

Could be worse though...
    :P

The sun was in my eyes,I tripped on a rock,no wait that was little league,I broke a nail,I washed my hair and can't do a thing with it,I have nothing to wear,I can't find my keys,feels good to FESS UP.
    Lisa
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

I fill like I go out. Crossdressed evey day I dress like a guy and I hate it
    Lol
    Always remimber life is what you make it.
    So make it Beautiful.

Love Ashley Dawn
    http://m.facebook.com/?_rdr#!/ashley...00004093583692

Gold Member
    I need days with 48 hours in them to do more. Haven't found one yet.

my only fear is getting beat up xD other then that i do not care if people freak out of stare at me " please do stare at me your gaze is so wonderfully warming " if i knew i wold not like get beat up by some group of gypsies or some wanna be gangsta kids around i swear id go out like a girl every single freaking time

I couldn't pass during a solar eclipse at midnight during a power outage, and having been the class scapegoat throughout my childhood, I will never subject myself to public ridicule again, ever. I can't be bothered to shave my legs regularly, I'm too lazy, besides I have light hair so it really doesn't make a difference since there's no one to notice. I don't wear makeup, it would be like putting lipstick on a pig. I no longer wear heels, not because of the pain in my feet (I finally found heels that don't hurt until wearing them for a long time) but because they change the way I walk, and it hurts the knees. I don't wear 'age appropriate' female clothing, because when I was growing, up, I thought god was going to fix me and make me into a female (hips, breasts, etc) when puberty came. So psychologically I'm kind of stuck at that age, forever waiting for the change to come.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I don't like to pay 7 dollars to park in a ramp and then have to walk 3 blocks on dark streets to get to our local gay club. And besides, my wife is very uncooperative...its difficult to sneak out of the house. Near neighbors, too.

Banned Read only
    I am doing everything I want to do no matter what what I am doing.

I don't feel like i'm ready to expose my cd self to the world yet. I feel a bit untrained in this art. Maybe after a while but for now i'm scared of failing (being yelled at, people giving me dirty looks, or even people hurting me).

Why I have not done Anything feminine in over 2 weeks.

At my last therapy session with my counselor, I came to the realization, I have become what I swore all my life I would not become, and that which I despised growing up. My Father was an alcoholic, it destroyed our family, and eventually killed him. I have become EXACTLY like him, but, instead of alcohol, it's my crossdressing. I still want to crossdress, but have been to afraid to. I've not worn any women's clothing, not even worn any of my mail cloths that even remotely appear feminine, like my flowered shirts or pink pullover.*
    "I am Yin & Yang, North & South, Night & Day, Feminine & Masculine" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/64235483@N02/

I don't have an excuse! 'Cause I'm out EVERY DAY!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

I am one to care a lot about what people think about me. I want everyone to like me and no one to hate me. I hate conflict and choose to keep things as simple as possible.
    Kylie

I feel fairly certain that once I get far enough from my car, I will be encircled by a previously unnoticed news crew, have a microphone shoved in my face, and be asked, "Please tell our viewing audience what it's like to be a pervert." The tape will be run at 6, 9, and 10. The scene of me bursting into tears and trying to run back to my car will be shown as background footage as they roll the weather forecast. I'd like to avoid that scenario, so that's my excuse. ;-)

I live in a small town, where everyone knows ya! I don't have a garage to sneak into the car and drive elsewhere. Besides, my wife won't let me. Not to mention she borrows my clothes. (Seriously, she does!)

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    Candice does go out for the odd late night stroll, but for the most part she stays in my apartment or relaxes on the balcony. She would like to go out and explore in day light but, after getting too much attention for her liking while out on the balcony. She stays in doors in fear of what would happen when they find out she is not a GG.

It's the rule of 2's. 2 tired, 2 lazy, takes 2 long 2 dress and 2 concerned about the neighbors seeing me.

Pretty simple, Ridiculed and made fun of my whole time in school,
    Scared sh!tless that will happen again if I am seen in public actually dressed the way I prefer to dress,
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"