Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: So, what's YOUR excuse?

Did someone say drills. Is there a crossdressing boot camp. I mite need that.
    Last edited by Davena Doll; 08-26-2012 at 11:51 PM.

Well docrobbysherry. My anwer is no, kind of, yes, I'm not one and no.

Quote Originally Posted by Marleena View Post
    I have a million of 'em. Mostly not getting outed locally, that's the biggie!
    That is A great answer and I am very shy. maybe some day I will go out of town where no one knows me and with A group of ladies and see what it is all about.
    Mistybtm

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by STACY B View Post
    Gotta get over your drill fetish to ,,,LOL,,, Stop your giving out to much info ,, On your first life !
    LOL! It's my femme side trying to overcome and adapt to certain shortcomings as best as possilbe! Wait over come and adapt, I'll shut up while I'm ahead! The sad part is I'm not prior military, I blame all of the drills on football, (sprint drills=sprinting in high heel drills, I should have begged to do ballet instead!
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

im all alone ,noone cares about this part of me.no wheres to go no freinds cant PASS dont have enough clothes wife cant stand this part of me

Banned Read only
    I don't have an excuse to justify to anymore why I don't go out. I have a reason. I choose to cross dress strictly for the stress relief it brings me. I'm content. My cross dressing is a private affair between Stephanie and me.

Banned Read only
    MY own kids and my wife would throw rocks at me

Thera

Not really an excuse... I tend to do what I want, but more like a frustration. Its just inconvenient sometimes to come and go from home and it takes a lot of effort to get ready. I really wish there was a place to go to change and wash-up that was accessible 24 hours a day and some place fun where people who are interested in this thing can hang out...
    Chickie

Fearlessly Independent RebeccaLynne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Simply ANY excuses u use to stop yourself from DOING WHAT YOU'D REALLY LIKE TO DO as a dresser!
    Already doin' it... I'm perfectly content to CD in the comfort of my own residence. As for interaction with the general population, I don't need it. I do this for me.

Aspiring Member
    Gotta stop reading this stuff it's depressing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jocelyn Quivers View Post
    LOL! It's my femme side trying to overcome and adapt to certain shortcomings as best as possilbe! Wait over come and adapt, I'll shut up while I'm ahead! The sad part is I'm not prior military, I blame all of the drills on football, (sprint drills=sprinting in high heel drills, I should have begged to do ballet instead!

Football Drills ? Ha,,,Ha,,, More like Cheer leader drills ,,,,LOL,,,,
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

For me it is a combination of factors, but the main one is that I am 5'10" and just over 350 lbs A combination of lingering depression and self-doubt prevent me from making any headway on the issue though.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Mollyanne View Post
    and I have a missing front tooth!!!!!! Hows' that!!!!!!!
    Molly
    Hi Mollyanne
    Im missing one too,but I got a fakey,sometimes Ill pull it out and chase my wife around the house, she says I look like a mental.
    Thats fun.

Thera

Don't have any of the clothes, make-up, accessories I would like/need.
    Haven't confided in any friends and don't have the confidence to do so any time soon.

Most importantly I am still far too afraid of what my close friends and family would think about me.

scared to buy make up...still. I have lost 125 lbs and def trying to get my figure in check. When I get the pieces, I will be out in Dallas where girls hang out. We have a strong gathering of girls in Dallas from what I hear.
    I am an Artist working in all Mediums including Sexy

Aspiring Member
    Combination of things for me:
    1. I want to be perfect (body shaved, etc) and don't want to go out half-done. That takes time and not something I want to do the second I get home from a 40 mile ride on a motorcycle through Los Angeles.
    2. Fear. Not of the neighbors or the girlfriend or anything, just people in the mainstream. No clue why it matters to me, but it does. I care what people think and I'm stupid for it. Going to the TG club is easy (although we rarely do that any more. Getting a sitter for the kid, motivation, etc weighs on you), but just going to dinner or somewhere gives me the heebie jeebies.
    —Mikaela

Even though my wife is accepting and I dress around the house I still feel I am being looked down apon by not only my wife but society in general. I am so scared my world would come to an end. Maybe that is selfish and how dare I think that the world revolves around me, but I would feel the world was watching everything I do.

Because I live in a Southeastern US City overan by "The System", where "boys are boys" and "girls are girls", and being a minority(African-American), it is three-times worse. Where even wearing clear fingernail polish, not liking sports, not wearing sagging pants label you "gay". In said city, narrowmindness is the name of the game...anything unmanly is wrong. Also work for one of the city's biggest employers, so co-workers and co-workers of co-workers are a danger.

However, working on wardrobe, learning about makeup, etc, and getting into shape. Hoping to find places in the surburbs that will be...well, a little more forward-thinking.

I would love to sit around with my friends on here sipping some drinks and talking about whatever. I'd never pass in public, and I'm not out to anyone. Wish I could do more, but meh.

Platinum Member
    Hi Sherry, It is my wife's wishes that I don't go out dressed.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

In my case, it's chest hair....something that I vow to rectify for good in year 2013 via laser & electro. I want to wear tanks and anything low 24/7/365, wear neck jewelry , and look smooth as silk every day.

Going out for one night anywhere/anytime is easy cake for me. Too bad the hair follicles don't cooperate beyond one day. I am officially at war with body hair.