Thread: Caught

Aspiring Member

Caught

I left work last night and before going home I took off my guy shirt cause it was hot. All I had on was my fem T shirt, bra and forms. No problems though I did pass another vehicle going the other way on the country road I was driving. However, my brother in laws friend who is staying in a mobile home on his property started walking up with a flashlight after I had pulled in to the driveway and parked.

At first I did not know what to do. Then I just decided to grab my groceries and the laptop I had taken with me. The look on his face said he noticed. But the only thing he asked was about my sister who was in the hospital due to a dog bite which gave her a staph infection.

Usually when I get home, no body comes out to see who it is. I think I should just ignore the incident and treat it like any other.

I understand the panic that such an incident causes, but the best course of action might be to ignore the incident unless he brings it up.

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Oh boy, I wonder who he is going to tell!

To quote the movie Stripes, "I'm gonna treat it like a U.F.O. sighting. I saw something but I'm not quite sure what it was".
    If the clothes make the man then the makeup makes the woman.

Let it go,,, He was drunk an dont remember or thats what you can say ,,, If he had a flash light is was dark so there ya go ,,, Blow it off night time plays tricks on ya ,,,
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

I'd spill the beans to everyone you know, now that the cat is out of the bag. If the possie didn't hang you overnight, I guess they all accepted you for who you are, right? Or, you could just ignore the incident and carry on as if nothing happened out of the ordinary, which, in fact, didn't.

Platinum Member
    Just relax and be yourself next time you see him.

Thieves and murderes are caught, talent, beauty etc are discovered. To me caught is when you are doing something bad. And your not! I've not been discovered by the " outside world". But I know its inevitable. I do my eyes every dayaand wear my little secret shapes and a bra. Bigger ones in the winter (c's) when I have thicker clothing. When I do get discovered I will simply tell them I am a two spirit, look it up. Because that's what I am. Born of 2 spirits. When I finally accepted it I discovered its a blessing not a curse and I wouldn't give it up for the world.

A hot balmy night, he was probably drinking.
    Who is going to believe his tall story anyway.
    "You with boobs?" Nuh! Just a big boob who slipped up.
    More care next time.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    Join a convent? Probably not necessary. Chances are he didn't notice, but if he realized what he saw he probably returned to his place shaking his head wondering what this world is coming to. Be normal and try to relax when you see him again and if he doesn't bring it up, it probably doesn't matter. If he does bring it up, be honest with yourself and him, that way you won't have to remember anything.

I hope your sister gets thru that infection quickly and fully. Staph can be a terrible thing and much worse than having your CD side discovered.
    Last edited by Sarah Doepner; 08-26-2012 at 11:44 AM. Reason: added a word or two.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

There is no sense in crying over spilt milk! What is done is done! I wouldn't give it another thought!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone: