Thread: Creeped out neighbor update

Creeped out neighbor update

A few days ago I posted about a neighbor that freeaked when he saw my man boobs. Well today my dog wanted to see his dog, the same as every morning. Today it was different though he actually talked to me for the first time asking about my car and racing. He asked questions about where I used to work and car stuff and ended with a "have a good day". So it seems acting like nothing is going on is the way to go. I had restricted my talking to the dogs instead up until then.

Now I know if I put on a dress it wouldn't have been this easy. I guess he just realized there was nothing to fear afterall.
    Last edited by Marleena; 08-27-2012 at 09:36 PM.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Never judge a book by the cover is a good rule huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    Never judge a book by the cover is a good rule huh?
    Yep. I just didn't understand what the big deal was anyways. A lot of older guys have moobs. The look on his face was priceless though.

Marleena, That is good news today! Maybe later if he finds out about Marleena, at least he knows you are a nice guy! Over two yrs ago, I went out with Alice under male clothes, them took off the gys outer clothes, and failed to meet up with a guy. He stood me up! After dark, i drove home as Alice, and got out, but forgot about the automatic flood lights, which lit me up. Kids from next door, were outside, and my nighbor lady, too, and I talked a little with her, as she knew about my dressing. Then, i heard some kids call to her. I decide to get my tail inside, then. The neighbors next door, a single mom with teen boys, will not say hello to me, even when i say hi. They may know, and in a small town. Glad to hear this fellow was ok to you.

Thanks Alice, sorry to hear about the mom and her kids. Apparently she is the one with the problem not you.

Maybe he was just a slow starter in the being neighborly department. It probably had nothing to do with the moobs.

It does take time to get used to someone who appears a little different.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

He has been a neighbor for about 10 years but never saw me up close. He lives about 4 doors down on the other side of the street. I just started walking my dog in the morning so that's how it all came about.

It's interesting how someone's looks can make us uncomfortable or feel instant dislike of them. Maybe they look mean or unfriendly. We all judge people by looks instantly. I have found that I have judged someone, or sized them up based on looks only later to find out they are nothing like what my mind conjured up about them based on looks. I'm sure others do the very same thing with me. Once we have the occasion to talk to them, get to know them a little, all that seems to go away.
    As far as the man boobs goes, I see it occasionally and really think very little about it. It does not make me think he is a CDer at all. If anything, I might be a little jealous! lol

My guess, is he was either just surprised or angry over something else at the time. If you have lived near each other for 4 years he might have just felt uneasy because you never interacted before... the grace period for meeting the new neighbor is way over due.
    Chickie

Glad it's working out Marleena... neighbours are a strange breed which we of course are part of!

The guy who lives next door I see regularly walking about but we have uttered very few words to each other since he moved in many years ago. We have a local dispute with a proposed housing development and he came round yesterday to talk about it. He has not quite shoulder length hair which is OK with me (jealous) as I have played in rock bands all my life, but I realised that his arms were shaved, just like mine! No..! my wife was there and I wouldn't initiate that sort of discussion, but it got me curious! His jeans were very trans-genderish... now what am I reading into this?
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

Platinum Member
    Honestly, I suspect that he just was going about his own business and really didn't have anything else on his mind. I have neighbors that I am friendly with but speak to perhaps once every time a hurricane hits Houston.

Personally I thought you never had anything to worry about my friend.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Maybe he was initially prefreaked out because of all the rats in the neighborhood.... then man boobs was like piling on? Or Mike Holmes wont come fix his house? or he ran out of duct tape and he was trying to build a mars rover out of old hockey sticks ala Red Green? just sayin
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Maybe he was initially prefreaked out because of all the rats in the neighborhood.... then man boobs was like piling on? Or Mike Holmes wont come fix his house? or he ran out of duct tape and he was trying to build a mars rover out of old hockey sticks ala Red Green? just sayin
    LMAO. Yep I think it was a combination of all of the above.

Thanks for the replies and there was no doubt he was looking at my moobs. I wish I had a camera because he just froze with a WTF look on his face.

Platinum Member
    Well, I may have creeped out quite a few neighbors in the past year, but so far, there's no mob at the door with torches and pitchforks. This morning, for example, I was out, en femme, walking my dogs and I encountered a neighbor from up the block. I've never tried to hide from him, but until today, we just never crossed paths...he was riding a bike one way, and I approaching on foot from the other. My first instinct was to hide...but there was no where to go, but straight ahead. We me, I said good morning, and he replied the same, and kept on biking the other direction. No big deal.

I am pretty sure that he already knew - his wife and I talked when I was en femme. So, at most it probably confirmed what he'd already heard.

Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    Well, I may have creeped out quite a few neighbors in the past year, but so far, there's no mob at the door with torches and pitchforks. This morning, for example, I was out, en femme, walking my dogs and I encountered a neighbor from up the block. I've never tried to hide from him, but until today, we just never crossed paths...he was riding a bike one way, and I approaching on foot from the other. My first instinct was to hide...but there was no where to go, but straight ahead. We me, I said good morning, and he replied the same, and kept on biking the other direction. No big deal.

I am pretty sure that he already knew - his wife and I talked when I was en femme. So, at most it probably confirmed what he'd already heard.
    That is the way I wish this neighborhood would be Kim. I got my wakeup call when a gay neighbor's house got spraybombed and vandalized because they found out he was gay. We can't afford to move.

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Marleena View Post
    That is the way I wish this neighborhood would be Kim. I got my wakeup call when a gay neighbor's house got spraybombed and vandalized because they found out he was gay. We can't afford to move.
    Well, maybe something like that will happen to me - tomorrow or next week or next year. There are malicious people in every community...we can't be sure when we might run afoul of someone like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Marleena View Post
    A few days ago I posted about a neighbor that freeaked when he saw my man boobs. .
    Marleena, when you say "man boobs" are you talking about natural boobs that might be a bit larger than normal for a male or were you wearing breast forms?
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Quote Originally Posted by linda allen View Post
    Marleena, when you say "man boobs" are you talking about natural boobs that might be a bit larger than normal for a male or were you wearing breast forms?
    Real boobs , man boobs.

I have a friend that has rather large man boobs. Also side boobs. He's a big guy. He gets stairs when he is shirtless.
    You're not a big person so man boobs might get a strange response.

My questions is why were you showing him your boobs. Didn't your mother teach you to keep those things covered.

Sorry couldn't help that one.

Quote Originally Posted by katie_barns View Post
    My questions is why were you showing him your boobs. Didn't your mother teach you to keep those things covered.

Sorry couldn't help that one.
    Lol...I never even think about them Katie, he got a side view.