Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Army Duty!!!

ad omnis par

Army Duty!!!

So, girls.... just so you all know, I'm in the Army National Guard

I have been put on orders for deployment to Afghanistan

So, two questions:
    1. Who else among serves, or has served, in the military?
    2. Any suggestions for fem fun while deployed?

I already have a collection of panties and my clear nail hardener which I can get away with

And I will certainly accept care packages
    ad omnis par
    Toni

Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.

1. LOTS(!!!!!) of us! In fact, do a search for Afghanistan and there were a couple of sisters deployed over there that posted about it.
    2. Never had enough privacy while deployed to do much of anything.

Be safe!

Debby
    Debby

Toni, girl i don't know being deployed like your going to be if it will be possible, also, your in a country i would be very careful, if is your first time out of the us, the world is all together different for home, when i was active during state side i always had a place to dress, but not deployed. Thank You for serviing!!!! be safe girl, hugs.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Don't think about doing it in a war zone.
    1. You won't have the time.
    2. The Army frowns on that.
    3. That part of the world CDing can get you killed.
    Best to put it up and leave all that stuff at home.
    Keep your powder dry soldier.

Yes!!!! Wait for your R & R, and then head to Bangkok. I think you'll find more than a few "Kindred Sisters" around that town.

To be frank, I think you'll be preoccupied with staying alive. A lot of us served in The Past. I can tell you that I didn't even think about being Joanie while "In Country." I don't think you'll have that problem either, unless you have a lot more time available.

In fact, I don't think I'd even think about putting The Panties, or Nail hardener in my Duffel Bag. Unless things have drastically changed, somewhere In Transit, they will want to do an inspection. Your going to an Islamic Country, and they will want to make sure your not carrying any "contraband" that Radical Muslims might find offensive. Long ago, while enroute to R.V.N., I remember a night when we got pulled into a large auditorium and they handed us a list of items that we should remove from our Gear, and place in a large cardboard box. Then, they were going to inspect all of our Issue and Civvies. INCLUDED in the first two things listed were Female Undergarments! Right after, Drugs! Failure to comply, was going to get you time in The Stockade, an Article 15, and other unpleasant consequences. (Like getting to "Walk Point," on a permanent basis as part of A Rifle Squad.)

As I said, I'd concentrate on your Year of Duty, and getting yourself back home. You'll think about it a lot, and Toni will play a big part in your Sex Fantasies. But, it's for The Year, and then you go home. Have some fun on R & R, use that as incentive to keep plugging away until you rotate out of there! Good Luck!

Peace and Love, Joanie
    Last edited by sterling12; 08-27-2012 at 11:27 PM.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    They will go thru your bag expect it.
    365 and a wake up then do your thing here in the states.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 08-27-2012 at 11:54 PM.

No recommendations other than to try to be as safe as possible and thanks for protecting me and mine. Godspeed.

I was in Iraq 4 yrs ago as a senior NCO and retired 2 yrs ago. I can tell you that if you value your military career, and your diginity, forget about trying anything while deployed. Murphy is always gunning for you, and things happen when you are not expecting them. Even when you get warned of an inspection, people still get caught with contraband. Don't do it. You will have enough to worry about. BELIEVE ME!

Keep your but down, and don't drink the water. Unless it comes from a bottle.

To answer question two.
    Do not do anything like that whilst overseas.
    It is not wise.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    I spent one year in Iraq. No chance to dress but it is a little easier because the women are wearing the same clothes as you so you don't see any great outfits that make you jealous.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Best advice is to keep yourself focused on your job. Come home safe and enjoy a GNO. Thanks for your service.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Platinum Member
    Thank you for your service. I was Regular Army...a long time ago and no place like Afghanistan. Don't worry about fem fun ther...Just take care of yourself and come home safe and sound.

Banned Read only
    As a combat veteran with a Purple Heart with Oak Leaf Cluster, the last person I want in my squad is anyone preoccupied with anything that gets in the way of getting home safe. If you're worried about your pink panty showing, then you're a liability to your unit. On the battlefield it's not just the enemy who will get you killed. Keep your girlie stuff at home!

Nondressing CDer ReluctantDebutant's Avatar
    As a National Guardman who served in Afganistan I just want to say good luck and stay safe.

As to you question 2. Don't. Don't even worry about thinking about it. Leave the panties behind. Don't log on to this or any other XDer websites. "Fem Fun" and deployment don't mix.

I am curious as to why you thought it was possible. New army regs? An openminded CO?

Platinum Member
    Hi Toni, Going where you are going that would be the last thing on my mind.

Sounds like you want to be a Corpral Klingger.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Silver Member
    God bless you for serving our country. I hope you perform your duties well and return safely.

That said - get your head out of your butt. You are deploying to a very dangerous place. Take that seriously and prepare yourself the best you can. Your life, and your buddies lives depend on your utmost focus, dedication and teamwork. You have the rest of your life to wear panties and fingernail polish. As harsh as the warnings and advise everyone is giving you, please take them to heart. We care about you and will be here when you return. Serve with honor and do the best you can.

Banned Read only
    As if all the prior post in this thread were'nt enough...... What the Hell Are You Thinking?
    Serve your time, be safe and come back home in one piece. We will still be here. Thank you for your service.

served in the USAF. Thank you for your service!!

First Thanks for your service. Second keep your head and ##s down, and always be aware of your surroundings. Save the dressing for leave and when you get home, please.
    Marcia (LOVES) Blue

I am a Vet from desert storm, my recommendation is to leave your alter ego at home and visit her in your dreams. You will not have the opportunity to dress over there, you will be too busy staying alive.

Thank you for serving and keep your eyes open and ass covered!

I am retierd AF. Thanks for your service. A military outfit doesn't include pretty pink panties unless you are born female. Quarters are too close and then there is the chance (heaven forbid) you get injured. Wear the tighty whities.
    Be safe and come home in one piece

Huuah!

ad omnis par
    Wow ladies...
    Well, first off thank you all for your support! And for your service as well!

Second, as to your concerns ladies, I am actually surprised. Very surprised.
    I won't go into all of them, but the few...

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    3. That part of the world CDing can get you killed.
    Hun, in THIS part of the world Cding can get you killed.
    http://www.transgenderdor.org/?page_id=192

Quote Originally Posted by lauriep View Post
    ...if you value your...diginity, forget about trying anything while deployed.
    For most of your post, thank you! It's this part that bothers me. Tell me how I can have dignity and live a lie?

I'm not sure about most of you ladies here, but this is not an "alter-ego" for me. It is who I am.
    Why do you think that preparing for service and being feminine equals 'my head in my butt"?
    Why do many of you assume that it would be a distraction for me? It is for you?
    Just the shear visceral reaction here has completely caught me off guard. Nearly all of you have instantly gone without so much as a second thought.
    Do you actually believe the propaganda you spout here about being "Ok" and "normal" and "adjusted" and wanting to change the culture, or are you all sitting here lying to yourselves?
    ad omnis par
    Toni

Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.

Like others have said, a LOT of us here have served our respective countries. In fact, I'd be willing to bet that the majority here have.
    As for what to do while deployed in the middle east - leave that shit alone.
    If any of your peers catches you, your career is hosed. If the civilians catch you, they react VERY harshly to this sort of thing there. And by harsh, I'm talking about large rocks impacting your skull at high velocity.
    Leave that shit alone while you are over there . . . .

ad omnis par
    Quote Originally Posted by TxKimberly View Post
    Like others have said, a LOT of us here have served our respective countries. In fact, I'd be willing to bet that the majority here have.
    As for what to do while deployed in the middle east - leave that shit alone.
    If any of your peers catches you, your career is hosed. If the civilians catch you, they react VERY harshly to this sort of thing there. And by harsh, I'm talking about large rocks impacting your skull at high velocity.
    Leave that shit alone while you are over there . . . .
    Thank you for your service as well.

Show me the regulation that would "hose" my career. Show me the battles who would do said hosing. And show me the Law that would have the rock hurled at my head.
    Please don't make assumptions where no fact exits.
    ad omnis par
    Toni

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    Toni,

The regulation you were wondering about is called the Uniform Code of Military Justice. Perhaps you've heard of it? .

Either article 133 (conduct unbecoming) or 134 (To the prejudice of good order and discipline)could be used against you. Add to that DoD instruction 6130, where items are given that can disqualify you from military service. Here's a quote "history of major abnormalities or defects of the genitalia, such as change of sex [and] hermaphroditism.” Under the mental standards in the same regulation, “current or history of psychosexual conditions, including but not limited to transsexualism [and] transvestism” is considered disqualifying."

So, what do you want to do? Serve in silence, or not serve, going out in a blaze of glory? The ball (so to speak) is in your court. As for going after people here that gave their advice, remember; they cared enough to give their advice. Going after them for giving it - even if you disagree -shows poor form. Have you not learned the rule of "smile and nod?"

As for myself, I have been in various sandboxes in my 30-plus years. Sometimes I play and sometimes I don't. Use your best judgement, but remember - your bags will be checked on the way home by customs agents - usually military. Tread carefully.

Good luck, and God bless over there!

Kathi