Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: People with ugly attitudes

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.

People with ugly attitudes

Sorry I have to rant here.
    Tonight was such a downer.
    Went out to eat dinner at a place I frequent and have never had a problem.
    A young couple were seated at a table across from me.
    I was wearing girls jeans,go either way top sandals and pink toenails.Casual as always.I was already seated when they came in btw.
    The guy gave me a few nasty looks and said to his wife damn gay people are everywhere.His wife said be quiet its none of your business.
    I smiled back and said thank you,she smiled back.
    I gave the waitress my order and the guy said yeah he is a fruit.Grrr
    I know my voice tends to make people think that but what an A$$.
    I so wanted to say something but I held my composure.
    Got done and was leaving and they left about the same time. I was thinking CRAP I am going to have to deal with this clown.
    Walking to my car he said all f%^&*g fags need to be shot.
    There were people waiting in line outside and one happened to be an off duty police woman she let him have it verbally.
    Just a rant I hate dealing with people like this.

So sorry you got to listen to a manners challenged person today

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    He was crude at best.
    Its been a long time since I had some one be that nasty.

I love to go out and have a drink at a nice place and mind my own bus. I've never gone out en femme, just with my nails done and some accessories. But I can tell from the reactions that I come across as a gay that's cruisin'. I'm not there to hit on guys, or anyone for that matter. But that is how it is seen. People have to create a way to deal with something that they are unfamiliar with, and gay is the easiest way to rationalize what they cannot understand. Maybe in another lifetime.....
    I just couldn't wear my big girl panties today.

I'm sorry to hear that, Traci. I really hate it when people mistake us as gay or intrude in our business.

Next time go to the table and say to him: darling, you still owe me money from the last night. Then go.

OMG. What an unbelievable dick.
    You got to feel sorry for his wife, forced to look after that A$$.
    Last edited by Erina; 08-27-2012 at 09:22 AM.

I know it's hard but you did the right thing in ignoring him. (Yeah practise what you preach Sandra) He was probably wanting you to rise to what he said, and he didn't get that reaction he would be annoyed himself.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Silver Member
    Out of curiosity, what did the police officer say to him?

To bad he didn't take the time to get to know you Tracii. Instead his warped little mind jumped to conclusions. You cannot reason with people like this.

Sorry you had to deal with his issues.

Tracii you handled that very well, I hope I do as well when it happens to me.

It's amazing how people can function with so little between their ears. Sorry to hear of this Tracii, but you did well. What a d***head!
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

A$$holes like that need to keep their damn opinions to themselves. You handled it great Tracii! Still, I'm sorry to hear you had to be the butt of some neanderthal's pie hole runneth over.

You did well to hold your tongue.
    Better than what I would have done.
    Jean probably would have said something before I would.
    She is just a bit protective. And only 98 pounds.

I might not have said anything directly to him, but I would have said something loud enough for him to hear like, "The dumb ass can't tell the difference between a gay person and a crossdresser.

It makes you wonder why some people have the right to breath air! Hugs to you young lady!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Just being true to myself Jolene Robertson's Avatar
    Hi Tracii. I'd say you did the right thing, some people are just rude and don't know what they are seeing. Maybe he wishes he had your intestinal fortitude. Would love to know what the officer said to him though.

Hugs,
    Jolene

Uk----- Oh

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    Sorry I have to rant here.
    Tonight was such a downer.
    Went out to eat dinner at a place I frequent and have never had a problem.
    A young couple were seated at a table across from me.
    I was wearing girls jeans,go either way top sandals and pink toenails.Casual as always.I was already seated when they came in btw.
    The guy gave me a few nasty looks and said to his wife damn gay people are everywhere.His wife said be quiet its none of your business.
    I smiled back and said thank you,she smiled back.
    I gave the waitress my order and the guy said yeah he is a fruit.Grrr
    I know my voice tends to make people think that but what an A$$.
    I so wanted to say something but I held my composure.
    Got done and was leaving and they left about the same time. I was thinking CRAP I am going to have to deal with this clown.
    Walking to my car he said all f%^&*g fags need to be shot.
    There were people waiting in line outside and one happened to be an off duty police woman she let him have it verbally.
    Just a rant I hate dealing with people like this.

WHAT !! Somebody giving my BFF Grief ? Shame ,,,Shame,,, Next time I guess Ill have to go with ya an call out that mean ol Nasty Man that lives inside my head back for just a min,,, LOL,, Just to let him come out an play ,,,LOL,, Maybe take ol big mouth outside in the parking lot an hold him down an pull his pants down an Spank his little Booty like a bad little boy he is an make him walk home sucking his thumb an think about hurting my little buddys feelings ,, See how that little boy likes that ,,Remember us girls come in all shapes an sizes ,,, We pay for a decent dinner an exspect to eat in peace without all that Crazy talk ,, SORRY ,, You didn't deserve that ,,Your to nice ,,, He will get his Karma;s a BITCH !
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

See ... Neanderthals aren't extinct! Let's just hope that his genes are deteriorated far enough that he can't reproduce.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Emily View Post
    I'm sorry to hear that, Traci. I really hate it when people mistake us as gay or intrude in our business.
    What a fabulous response. Or, walk up to the table and say, "You said you weren't married! That's it, you're cut off for good! Liar!"
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Most of the really angry ones are just confused about their own identity. Glad to hear the police officer had some integrity.
    Last edited by Sandra; 08-27-2012 at 01:43 PM. Reason: I strongly suggest that you read the rules of what is allowed on this forum!
    I am not who you think I am

To coin a phrase from one of my best friends...

Bet he's going to wake up at 2:00 a.m. with some nasty thoughts !!!

Seriously, you handled that very well Tracii. You showed such grace under pressure to react otherwise. And even though this guy was a jerk, he heard it in both ears from his SO and the police officer.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Quote Originally Posted by Saffron View Post
    Next time go to the table and say to him: darling, you still owe me money from the last night. Then go.
    In one way, that's a great comeback, but in reality, it could well be seen as a challenge to the guy's manhood that just has to be answered, probably with violence, especially since you just embarassed him in front of his wife and possibly other people. People have been shot and killed for less.

You could ask the manager to speak to the guy or just ask to be moved to another part of the restaurant. Or, just ignore him.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Hello, my name is Lacey. Kittie's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]Do what I would do in that situation - candidly give him the finger and waste not a second more on the Neanderthal. Leave him to his partner and his mundane life.[/SIZE]

I'm assuming we're talking about this happening in the good old USA.

There are a lot of folks, both male and female who have trouble accepting anyone different from themselves. Laws and political correctness have taken most of the open hatred underground so you don't often hear someone making such an obviously biggoted comment about black or hispanic people anymore. Gay people are becomming more excepted or at least tolerated because of organized efforts on their part.

As crossdressers, we have no organized political clout and are often mistaken as "gay" or "perverts" just because people don't understand us. And we scare them.

As a practical matter, you have to have pretty thick skin to go out in public as a "dressed" crossdresser. The odds are, if you stay in one place too long, someone will say or do something offensive. It's not right, but it's reality. Think about how black people must have felt in the 50s and 60s when they were first allowed in formerly "white" schools, restaurants, clubs, etc.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Silver Member
    When my wife found out about me, she was convinced it meant I was gay !!!! and hell what would it matter anyway, but all I want to do is cross dress and like I said to my wife, it harms no one, it doesn't actually cause any harm to anyone, it is no different to her wearing men's clothes ....... is it ????

Sadly like many things in life that "are different" to the public perception of correct, we will always be vilified by certain parts of society, sad though that may be !