It's been a while since I last posted here but felt the need to update you all on the ongoing discussion with my spouse since she found the e address to this site on our search history back in March. Let me just say that I never thought my SO would be with me now. Completely underestimated her but have also been careful to take it slow. We've been seeing a gender therapist and this morning i finally presented her with a list of the CD activities and fem items I'd like to pursue/obtain for myself and she seemed OK with it. Will hear more from her on her feelings tomorrow I'm sure when we meet back up with the therapist but I'm hopeful we can work this out. I think the key for me is reading about your experiences and taking everyone's advise about taking it slow and backing off my dressing to give her time to adjust to the idea . It's been very hard but i think she needed to see I could manage my commitments to her and the kids which I've continued to do. Hope it continues to go well for all of you and us and who knows I could be shaving my legs for the first time come this Oct!

AMANDA