Thread: Met a couple others

Met a couple others

I met a couple others who dress in last last couple months. I chatted with them online for a while then got the nerve to finally meet. We didn't meet dressed, though 2013 will see my debut out and about.

It was an awesome experience to be able to sit and chat with others who know what you go through. One of them is married with a supporting wife, even his kids know. We had so much in common we are now just good friends. The coding is just an added commonality to the friendship. The other gave me some clothes because I have a diminished wardrobe.

I know it can be scary to meet people from online, but sometimes it is so worth it. Just be safe and fabulous.

Tabitha

It's always a big step out of the closet to meet another girl.Glad you had the courage to do so.
    If I knew where it was going to take me I probably would have put my mother's panties back.

Tabitha,

Great to hear you meeting was good. I like you was amazed at the difference between chatting about dressing in a internet forum or chatting online and actually saying words to another who shares your passion. For me it was linerating and exciting. Best Wishes Teri
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Well it looks like a life changing exercise for you.
    I hope it continues as successfully as it has started.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I think it is great you met some new friends. The internet has changed how we find people with similar interests. It is also very impersonal and requires good intuition to "read" the other individuals intent. Your intuition is apparently in good condition.

I like the people here on the forum but I find that we "comment" and do not "converse" (like I am doing now). I understand having 5 or 10 or 20 girls all chatting online is impractical, so having chat rooms is important. Finding a chat room that is more than a hook-up place can be difficult.
    When writing the next chapter in your life, start with a pencil and eraser - my first page as Miki is full of eraser marks.

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    I've met a number of CD's in my home and at clubs and support groups. It's great fun to meet people and so nice to go out together. Even if you attract more attention as a group, it's still just great fun and really teaches you to ignore the general public and get on with your life.

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Judging by your avatar, your debut day will be a stylish affair.

I went to a local Trans meet which helped me getting out and about. Meeting with others can be a great catalyst toward stepping out of the comfort zone and overcoming our fears. So I'll throw in a big "YAYYYYY!" for getting to meet others and toward your future debut.

Rebecca
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk