Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I would love to look as beautyfull like the cute girls!

I would love to look as beautyfull like the cute girls!

Ok, like most of us here I think that we want to fraternize with like minded people, right! My question is this, do you (or me) get jealus of some of the really cute and femenine girls here that could be mistaken for GGs? I for one just like to come close to looking like them. I love to go trough the photo sections and admire some of those babes. I know that we have to live with the hand we where dealt, but I try as best as I can to look as good as I can, but fall short. Now don't get me wrong, I love the whole dressup thing and embrace it. How do you feel or am I the only one that feels this way.

Ditto

For some of us it was not meant to be. Maybe in another life.

yes I would love to be a pretty girl but the mirror, photos and even my shadow all scream otherwise.

No Never, I never feel jealous... well except for the Asian girls, they are so gorgeous and petite ... maybe the really skinny girls that were genetically lucky and look like GGs and have smooth arms and legs... and Perhaps the girls that have gone on hormones and had fantastic results... Fine... yes I can hardly stand it some days....<sigh>

Sherri

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Jealous, yes all of the time but in a good way (No mal-intent or anything) more like inspired and motivated. The motivation leads to me saying "I will be as pretty, small, and have as good skin as her one day!!!" "I just have to try a little harder, and practice, practice, practice!!
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

Quote Originally Posted by Jocelyn Quivers View Post
    Jealous, yes all of the time but in a good way (No mal-intent or anything) more like inspired and motivated. The motivation leads to me saying "I will be as pretty, small, and have as good skin as her one day!!!" "I just have to try a little harder, and practice, practice, practice!!
    Jocelyn, me too I do not mean any mal-intent either and yes me too, makes me try harder, but time is not on my side.

Inside of me beats the heart of of a girl who can eat anything, wear anything, and always look fantastic! Unfortunately, the outside looks like a guy who has had a hard life and who cannot so much as sip a beer without adding another inch to the belly. 'sigh'

But it takes all types, right?
    Last edited by Michaela42; 08-31-2012 at 04:47 PM. Reason: beer - beer is for sipping

It would be great to be beautiful! I wouldn't say I'm jealous of the pretty ones! I would love to look that good but, oh well I'm happy for them!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Platinum Member
    Hi Gena, There are a hand full of ladies on this forum that are way beyond beautiful and then there are the rest of us girls.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I do look at some if the T-girls and think why not me? but I do the some thing with all GGs.
    My self I don't care if I'm gorgeous. I would love to be seen as the fat girl,tall girl,ugly girl,or all of the above. all I care about is being seen as a girl!
    Always remimber life is what you make it.
    So make it Beautiful.

Love Ashley Dawn
    http://m.facebook.com/?_rdr#!/ashley...00004093583692

i'm sure you're not the only one who feels this way, i feel the same way!! there are lots of beauiful woman on here that make me sooooo jealous!!
    but thats a good thing because it does make me try harder. all we can do is be ourselves and try our best...
    paula

Out of all the members here that have posted pix in the past, I'd say there are only about a half dozen that really,really look good enfemme. Completely passable. Am I jealous....no. Am I impressed...ABSOLUTELY !!

Sorry

Yep ,,,Its hell to be so Dam Beautiful ,,, Cursed ,,,Cursed ,,I tell ya ,, Ya win some ,,, An ya lose some ,,, We all cant have the Gift ? Its just Put upon the Chosen Few that can handle real Beauty an Fit an trim Body of a School girl Cheerleader ,, Yes,,,Yes,, I Do feel Bad for all the Ugly Ducklings Out in the world ,, Just crying till there non water proof mascara runs allover there pretty eyes ,,, But the truth of the Matter is strutting down main street Platforms clicking Mini skirt whipping ,,The Faint Swish of Nylons rubbing together hair blowing in the breeze Makeup perfect ,, All the Cat Calls ,, Whistles ,, An of coarse the always Dreaded FLASH-- FLASH--FLASH--Of the Poperrazzis Camera ,,, Is almost to much for a Girl to bare alone ,,, Bam--Bam--Boom--BOOM---BOOM-- WHAT ? Oh Musta drifted off there ? What Day is it Gov ??? Day ? Yes ? Why its XMAS DAY !!!! Sorry ,, Sometimes I drift off while Im on !!!
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Yep..I envy them! All GM's are at a disadvantange right out of the starting gate. Gotta work with what you got to create the illusion. Some GG's feel the same way too when they see a GG prettier than them. It's making plastic surgeons rich.

Gold Member
    You could gather up the best 100 Plastic Surgeons in the world;
    They still could not make me look like one of those petite girls.
    Rader

Passing and being cute is so over rated! So I hear.... lol I never have had that problem going out enfemme...... not that I wouldn't mind it.....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    But if I were beautiful, I doubt I could have attracted my wife. She likes her men, . . . men.

Kathi

Quote Originally Posted by Kathi Lake View Post
    But if I were beautiful, I doubt I could have attracted my wife. She likes her men, . . . men.

Kathi
    Nice Kathi! And you are cute too

Not jealous but often impressed. Although, I'm 49 now and I'm sorry I missed out on my younger years when when I could have "dressed the part" so much better.

Eva

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Personally, Gena? I don't think CDs care any more about their beautiful looks than GGs do! Because if looks was all they REALLY wanted, they would do more! I care about looks and I'm over 60. Do I cheat nearly every way possible? Yeah! Do I care? NO! Because I LIKE the results!

But, most of u DO CARE! And in the end, MOST r content to simply RESEMBLE females! I understand completely! U aren't willing to spend the time, effort, and artifis I put in to look GOOD! I don't blame u!

PS: You're RITE, CAT! It's the ones with those long thin arms, legs, and NECKS! I just can't copy them and that drive me NUTS!
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 08-31-2012 at 08:34 PM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

When I was little I was told I could be anything I want to be if I tried hard enough......I don't think this is what they had in mind, but I am trying really hard to look like a real girl. And yes I am soooo jealous of the ones who do.....oh I wish I knew their secrets.....tee hee

I would love to be as beautiful as some of my "sisters", but it was not meant to be. Even when I was a lot younger, the very physique of my body prevented me from ever believing that I could pass as a real femme.

I am not jealous. I am happy for the girls who look that good, and their appearance gives me both practical hints for what I might do to look better, and an inspiration to try.

- Diane

As a GG ....I am so jealous of some of those Beautiful, gorgeous TG/CD girls ...man some of them are absolutely drop dead gorgeous even compared to GGs. But I don't become obsessed with them.....I am happy for them too....

I have some of the great attributes that they may not have....I have a wonderful brain full of great info, A wonderful caring heart, average looks, beautiful full head of RED hair, and green eyes..and long legs, curvy body (hour glass shape ...perhaps a little to big of an hourglass, good health ....just a little short for my weight ...but alas can't have everything.
    To thine ownself be true.
    Put out into the universe what you would like to receive in return, because it comes back like a boomerange in 3 fold!

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Panda View Post
    As a GG ....I am so jealous of some of those Beautiful, gorgeous TG/CD girls ...man some of them are absolutely drop dead gorgeous even compared to GGs. But I don't become obsessed with them.....I am happy for them too....

I have some of the great attributes that they may not have....I have a wonderful brain full of great info, A wonderful caring heart, average looks, beautiful full head of RED hair, and green eyes..and long legs, curvy body (hour glass shape ...perhaps a little to big of an hourglass, good health ....just a little short for my weight ...but alas can't have everything.
    no such thing as too much hourglass figure! take it back i say! (but if u're willing to share i'd gladly take some off your hands )