Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Am I the only one?

Am I the only one?

I was wondering....... Am I the only one who doesn't like to wear dresses, panty hose and heels? I wear comfort clothes like t shirts, jeans and tennis shoes. I don't seem to notice a lot of you ladies do this. I think we all have an image of what women wear, and this mine. Anyone else dress this way?
    Just wearing what's comfortable!

I guess you dress like most genetic women Hon.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I know a lot of CDers and I know that everyone is different, yes even us. Some like shoes, I knew a CDer that had hundreds of Ladies shoes and wore the clothing just so he could wear the shoes. There are others that only like Dresses and Skirts and will not wear Female Dress Pants or Ladies jeans. I have known some that will not wear a bra, but will wear the other clothing. Everyone of us is different. I myself will wear any and all things Ladies wear as I am a female in mind and feel that I am a female. I don't really like shorts or capris though.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Lacey. I f you were dressing, say anytime before 1965, you would be dressing in dresses and skirts, because very few women wore pants, sneakers, and t shirts before then.

this is a pretty good thread, I knwo alot of CDs are different but you're the 1st i've seen who has said that you are not into the dresses, hose, heels etc i guess my area is skirts as i liek to show off my legs in hose but lately i've been thinking of getting some fem jeans. I wouldn't have thought you'd find many CDers that dress similar to you just becuase its more towards unisex side i guess? lol

I am willing to wear anything that catches my eye and looks good. I am mostly dresses, hose, and heels and love it but I like to keep other options open. I thought about jeans or a pant suit but the sizes are confusing and until I nail it down I tend to stick with what I know and enjoy the most
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

I dress according to what I'm doing. If I'm hanging around the house it's usually jeans/slacks, shirt and flats (or low heels anyway). Going out, time of day and venue.

It depends on what I'm doing on what I wear! If I'm working in my garage or workshop I usually wear jeans and a comfortable top! Now shopping or doctor visit I tend to wear a skirt or dress!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

I can dress in jeans and sneakers in guy mode. In girl mode, it's dresses (or skirts & tops), pantyhose, high heels, wig, nails, jewelry, eyelashes, makeup, and accessories. All the way.

Not by a long shot, Lacey! I too enjoy the 'cute and comfortable' look, though I will admit that it is nice to be all dressed up from time to time.

Banned Read only
    If it makes you feel any better, I have been "doing it" for almost 50 years and have NEVER worn a dress. Even skirts are a once a year Haloween thing.

And don't worry about what everyone else likes or wears. We are all unique and different so there is no right, wrong or normal.

i own one dress, about 10 skirts, many dressy blouses. yet i wear skorts, shorts, capris more often than anything else?
    JC

the guy that plays dress up and that has the best wife in the world!

Thanks for all of your input, Ladies. I only wear what I am attracted to. My Wife dresses like this most of the time and I associate with dressing this way more.

No you're not the only one. My favourite current ensemble is sweat pants, hooded top, black t-shirt and Nikes (all women's versions natch). In fact I'm in it right now.

You're not alone. A lot of people who post on this forum prefer to wear the kinds of casual clothes that genetic women wear. It's all up to the individual.

Certainly not alone at all! We are a very diverse bunch here! My wife rarely wears skirts and has never worn heels! She hates them.. but I love them! But I love her tops, which she usually wears over jeans. I wear whatever takes the mood. Right now it is a skirt that has been on most of the day that I got to discover again while away for a couple of days. I love it but I get into ruts and hadn't worn it for ages. Heels and my big floppy grey sweater that is very lightweight and ancient, but that's me!... I wear it in male mode as well over jeans and deck shoes/baseball shoes and still feel femme!
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

I love to wear dresses for dressy occasions, but around the house in either mode I'm usually in Capris or shorts and T-shirt. I don't feel much of an urge to post pictures of me in that mode, though!
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Hmm. . . I love women's jeans and a cute top (not usually a T-shirt though). They feel so much nicer to wear, low rise stretch are my fav's. I prefer clothes that are definitely, obviously feminine for my dress. I love a skirt, hose, and pretty blouse or dress as well, but am not to hot on heals. Whatever I'm wearing I want to be comfortable. Whether I am en fem or guy mode.

I dress female most of the time. Since I work at a blue collar job, I wear women's jeans and a women's tshirt or women's work shirt (like a polo shirt) most of the time. I only get to wear skirts when I'm not at work. Most of the skirts I wear are denim, either white or blue. I only own one or two dresses, so honestly, I think I dress more like you than you might think.

If all I wanted to do was to wear tees jeans and tennis shoes then I wouldnt be a crossdresser... ?????

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    [SIZE="4"]My own tastes in clothing changes as I continue on in this adventure. At first, I had plenty of hair and male features to hide and now not nearly as much. Also I've gotten plenty of encouragement from girlfriends to try different styles and that bring about more changes. I'm still continually learning more. Women have such a wonderful array of styles to choose from. How fun![/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Janet Bern View Post
    If all I wanted to do was to wear tees jeans and tennis shoes then I wouldnt be a crossdresser... ?????
    I guess I should have clarified....I do wear WOMEN'S jeans & tees. And when I say tees, I mean not a smurf tee shirt, just a cotton v neck that can be classified as dressy casual.
    But thanks....

I prefer to wear dresses and skirts, it just makes me feel femme. But there are definitely days that I would much prefer the comfort of some pants and a baggy shirt. Like everyone else has said, we all have different tastes and mine are definitely just as varied.

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NicoleScott View Post
    I can dress in jeans and sneakers in guy mode. In girl mode, it's dresses (or skirts & tops), pantyhose, high heels, wig, nails, jewelry, eyelashes, makeup, and accessories. All the way.
    That's how I feel about it

Silver Member
    I wear comfort clothes most all the time. I've posted in the past that I usually shorts and casual tops. I do have a closet rod of great blouses and women's slacks thst I wear for dresser things, but 90% of the time it is casual. I seldom wear dresses today. When I was young pre-1965 I did wear dresses, nylons and all the things that went with the era. I never did the flower child thing so I didn't have the maxi dresses then.

My wife and I were talking the other day as I was getting rid of a bunch of my old pantyhose that the waist elastic was deterioting. I just haven't worn them enough to get runs so they have sat in a drawer that I want to use for something else. She commented that even older women seldom wear them.