Thread: a friend of mine uses a MOBIL HOME/RV JUST TO CROSS DRESS since they closed down the

Banned Read only

Wink a friend of mine uses a MOBIL HOME/RV JUST TO CROSS DRESS since they closed down the

CD LOCKERS.

what do you think of mobil makeup shops on wheels for CD's?

I think it would be something different

I think it would be neat to have access to a change room. I'm thinking 24 hours, next door to photography studio, makeup and clothing store.
    Chickie

Aspiring Member Dawna Ellen Bays's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickhe View Post
    I think it would be neat to have access to a change room. I'm thinking 24 hours, next door to photography studio, makeup and clothing store.
    TOO funny! Hey, waitaminnit! That's a GREAT idea!

As someone who has changed in the front seat of a small car, I think changing in an RV is a great idea.

As a paying business venture, no, I don't think it would be a success.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Banned Read only
    lockers rentals at lydia's was around since the early 80's .

I have seen advertisments.

IT WAS ABOUT $65.00/MONTH

they had a bathroom, makeup mirror and I think a shower but I do not rember that part

I have seen these offered in the past, very expensive!!

This is nothing new to me...have been using my RV for several years at various locations. Ahh what luxury to have my own little apartment at my disposal!
    "Missed it by that much!"

Platinum Member
    I've had RVs' for over 30yrs. never leave home without my dressup things
    un less another couple is going with us.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Probably better than changing in a sleeping bag!

Banned Read only

found a makeup and hair trailer

http://www.amusementtrader.com/image/3391/item.html

$25k USA

LYDIA'S had about 110 locker customers at $65/month

probably not as many customers who want or need the service as it use to be

san francisco calif and a few other places have lockers for rent
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by luscious; 09-05-2012 at 10:22 PM.

I think there is a place in Toronto that has lockers, changing rooms and a photographer ??? anyone else know of this ???

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    [SIZE="4"]I deceived my wife and daughter for years before my divorce. Then I deceived my girlfriend for years too. No more. Never again. I now really hate that time of lying and deception. I'm older now, single, living alone, and happier than I've ever been. It's just so nice to live in openess and honesty. I wish the same for all of you who are still hiding. May you all come out of the closet successfully and slam that door shut forever.[/SIZE]

Banned Read only
    Yep, and most Wal-Mart allow overnight parking for RV's.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn Marie View Post
    I deceived my wife and daughter for years before my divorce. Then I deceived my girlfriend for years too. No more. Never again. I now really hate that time of lying and deception. I'm older now, single, living alone, and happier than I've ever been.
    After two failed marriages (nothing to do with crossdressing), I felt the same way. Then I met my eventual wife. It's been 34 years now and I love her dearly. She is out of town now and I miss her every minute.

Dressing in an RV isn't deceiving a wife if she knows about it and/or participates. For one reaason or another, many of us aren't comfortable getting dressed and walking out our front doors for the neighbors to see. The RV or trailer is a way to dress away from home and in an area where you feel safe. It's probably cheaper to rent motel rooms than to buy an RV for just this purpose, but if you already have one, it's great for this purpose.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Banned Read only

Exclamation

many people I have met if there wife found out it would end in a messy divorce or if there friend and associates found out they would either feel uncomfortable or in some cases it could end there friendship.

some people who belong to certain groups or churches would have serious issue to deal with and.........................

some people think you are the " DEVILS FINEST WORK "

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...also-some-love

THAT IS WHY PEOPLE TEND TO STAY in the closet with the cding although its
    COLD DARK AND LONELY IN THERE

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn Marie View Post
    [SIZE="4"]I deceived my wife and daughter for years before my divorce. Then I deceived my girlfriend for years too. No more. Never again. I now really hate that time of lying and deception. I'm older now, single, living alone, and happier than I've ever been. It's just so nice to live in openess and honesty. I wish the same for all of you who are still hiding. May you all come out of the closet successfully and slam that door shut forever.[/SIZE]
    Last edited by luscious; 09-06-2012 at 04:07 PM.