Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: " But Tomorrow I Will Be Sober, And You Will Still Be a Fool"

Quote Originally Posted by linda allen View Post
    Can't we all just get along?
    No we can't because the other side is working against us socially and politically. When THEY decide that WE can live under the same rules as everybody else, THAN maybe we can all get along.
    Quote Originally Posted by STACY B
    At least there is social acceptance in being a drunk in our world. Hell I was good at it too.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I have had a few encounters like that and always try to be civil and friendly but give said person a look of "mind your own business huuny".
    Only a few times has a woman done that to me its mostly crude men who have no class or dignity.
    I do have a smart mouth but keep it contained most of the time.Kind of a pick your battle thing.If I can get away with a put down I will.
    One that caused the most harm was a lady that said I was "an abomination to God for dressing as a woman". I replied your hair looks worse than I do hows that Missy?
    She stood there with her mouth open trying to straighten up her hair.I think I hurt her feelings.LOL
    Lori she was an idiot you are much better than her remember that always.

It's a shame, but I have had encounters like this too. I have literally said to people, "I really don't care what you think, you're a jerk." You can see the wheels in their heads seize up like a jackknifing tractor trailer, but, honestly, why do people feel as if they can insult you AND you're going to stand there and take them seriously? Fine, you have insulted me, but understand that your opinion is worthless, and you are an ignorant, closed-minded waste of skin. Suffer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.

Quote Originally Posted by Debglam
    I was out with my friend Melissa Rose the other night and we were having a lovely evening. We exit the theater and were walking down the sidewalk when a drunk comes up and starts with "Hey, I wanna talk to you. . .
    Quote Originally Posted by Badtranny
    LOL, she must attract riff raff.
    Her and I were walking down the street in downtown Berkely once and some dude comes up,"heeeeey ladies, yal'll look like you wanna party" and he pulls out this bottle of vodka or something that still had the giant theft proof cap on it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Debglam
    That IS funny! A real "ladies man!"
    I guess we all need friends that introduce us to the finer members of society!
    Hey! I can't help it if I'm a "riff raff" magnet. It must be my pheromones.

It is easy to forget women, especially attractive ones, have to deal with bad behaviors and comments on a too frequent basis. There are always drunks, jerks, idiots, ignoramuses or misguided souls in public places. Most will keep their thoughts to themselves, but a few feel the need to express themselves. Your intuition is usually a good guide whether to let it go or do something about it. As the sayings goes, choose your battles wisely or retreat to fight another day.