Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Smile :d

Question Smile :d

Okay I'm new to pasting here, but my t-wife got me reading awhile back. I love looking at pictures so I love the picture and video threads.
    A lot of you girl look great and I know you work hard on your look.
    So why don't y'all smile? Be proud of who you are and I mean really SMILE!
    Few GGs can pull off the Mona Lisa smile and even fewer TGs ( not you Tracii G. you got it LOL) GGs don't smile with just their lips we use our whole face and show some teeth.

Sorry gust got going there Just want to see y'all look as happy as you should be when you showing your feminine side.

Love. Kim D.

Thanks for the compliment. We do try and some of us even succeed for the most part.

But Smiling. Some of never learned to smile. We learned to sneer and look mean. Sports and conditioning et al. AHTt whole look mean and intimidate your opponent blah blah blah. Ya. Now I know it was a waste of time. I know my wife routinely tells me to smile and dang it if I don't try, but it's not natural to me. I'm trying. But that is a learned activity that I work on all the time.

Cheers!
    You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because your all the same

Smile

Attachment 186655Attachment 186654Attachment 186653I always Smile ,,, Hell ever since I can remember I Smiled even before I was here on this site ,,Hell before I had to Smile to keep from Crying ,,,LOL,,, Maybe some dont do it just becuz they arent happy ? Hell I am happy most of the time ,,Even when I used to Fight alot an play sports I always Laughed at my apponents for some reason ? I swear lifes friggen Funny as hell ,,Just look around an check out all the funny stuff ? Mostly I laugh at ME ,,, Hell if ya cant laugh at ya self who can ya laugh at ? One of the funniest things is turning a Big Fat Man ,,Into a somewhat Blendable form of a female ,, An its not easy Ill tell ya that ,,But that what makes it a challenge an Fun & Funny ,, Trial & Error ,, Win some ,Ya lose some ,,An when ya come out looking like a clown or street tramp ya gotta admit thats Funny as hell ,,Me an my wife laugh an joke all the time ,,Thats just my way ,,, Wayyyyyyyyy easier to laugh an smile then it is to frown or be mad at the world ,,Lifes to short ,, So Ladys lets laugh it up am smile for the camera ,,,,CHEESE !!!!Attachment 186653
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

I always smile even when I'm not happy. Well that's a lie I'm always happy nowadays.
    Always remimber life is what you make it.
    So make it Beautiful.

Love Ashley Dawn
    http://m.facebook.com/?_rdr#!/ashley...00004093583692

My Dee side loves a big smile. I understand what you are saying and always photograph her with that smile. I think it has something to do with Dee being much happier than David.

DeeDee

When I first started doing photos I didn't smile because I was trying to look sexy. I'm getting more smiles in my photos lately.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I tell people to smile all the time! And I mean I tell a lot of people that! Especially waiters and waitresses! I have been a CD for over 60 years and have always smiled!! My late wife always said my smile was the reason I had so many friends. And yes I am a man and was a pretty ferocious athlete in high school. But I could still smile even then! It is a lot easier to smile then it is to sneer or frown!! And Dee3, you can look very sexy when you smile!! And you are definitely more attractive with a smile!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Look, u asked for it, ok Kim? They say fat folks r the jolliest. Back on that Xmas, I was VERY JOLLY!

Since then, I've lost a lot of weight AND lots of jollies to boot!

26710.jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

a smile for Kim D

OK, I found a smiley pic. I need to smile more whether I'm en fem or not. I think I worry too much.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I rarely get to have a photo taken. So when the opportunity comes, I forget to smile! I'll have to work on that.
    -Audrey

OK Kim, I just changed my profile picture with a smile. Better?

Silver Member
    Kim - I agree. Most of us look so much better when we smile. If you look in the Boy Mode vs Girl Mode thread, most of the female pictures look happier, with beautiful smiles, than the male pictures. But where is your smile? Where is your picture? Don't be shy. It's easy. Even if you start with your legs. Work your way up. Let's see your beautiful smile.

Hmm, this reminds me of a blog post that spread on social media a while ago, about things the writer (Irish) disliked about America, amongst which was the obsession with smiles! :-) See if I can find it... There! (Scroll down to number 3.)

Of course, such generalisations should be taken both with good humour and a grain of salt, but from my limited experience, I think he is on to something. So maybe it is a cultural thing, but in my eyes the "Colgate smile" sported on photos, here or elsewhere, is often a bit too forced, too artificial. You mentioned Mona Lisa -- well, I take the opposite stand there: In my opinion, the Mona Lisa-smile usually looks more relaxed, and for that reason is easier to pull off when taking photos.

Whatever you do with your lips, most important, however, is to also smile with eyes.

Silver Member
    In some cases, it might just be they are not used to smiling for whatever reason. It is something I have had to work on myself, I am a rather somber person and smiling isn't something at normally ever crosses my mind, en femme or en drab.

But if i smile, the half inch of foundation i trowelled on might crack!

x Flic x

Banned Read only

ok

Okay ,here's a smile. I love to smile when I am Tara. My wife makes me smile too.

We are north of Atlanta Ga. Nice house in the woods.

smile

I hope this smile will make you smile
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Wife likes to wear my cloths

Your smiles look great, You all look so happy, Not too often that you willl catch me smiling, the guy side of me doesn't really like to show his teeth.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

I very rarely smile. I never learned how and when I try to force it I at best look like I'm constiapated.

Deep in the Heart of Texas..okay..DFW area
    Understand that some may not smile due to embarassement..you have to ask them that one..but I have heard/read it.. still some take pics that make them feel special.. i.e. alluring.. but to me, I do it when I feel happy..and that is all it takes...
    Marissa

"You better look hard and look twice,
    ...is that me, baby or just a brilliant disguise?"- The Boss

When smiles go wrong...

There was a comment or question while back on the radio what does women do 80 times a day that men don't do, and the answer it SMILE girl do smile more than men do some of us t-girls just need to learn that is being part of being a girl is to smile, Thanks for the tread, hugs
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

In an Enigma,surrounded by a Black Hole,inside a Conundrum
    oh,,,,ok twist my arm why don't ya'
    "it all unfolds before your eyes ,let Merlin cast his spell" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nothing wrong with that picture, Pexetta -- you just look like someone who is having a really good laugh about something. There's nothing wrong with true happiness!

- Diane

In an Enigma,surrounded by a Black Hole,inside a Conundrum
    Quote Originally Posted by Pexetta View Post
    When smiles go wrong...
    All I see is a cutie pie
    "it all unfolds before your eyes ,let Merlin cast his spell" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]