Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Feminizing My Car

Duality sometimes hurts.. PetiteDuality's Avatar
    Well, in my country, the Renault Clio was marketed as a girls car. I think you have not much to add :-)

Quote Originally Posted by PetiteDuality View Post
    Well, in my country, the Renault Clio was marketed as a girls car. I think you have not much to add :-)
    And I drive a Prius, which the movie The Other Guys described quite elegantly. "I literally feel like I'm driving around inside a vagina!"
    ---
    Danielle Grey
    http://www.facebook.com/graygirl83
    Yahoo: graygirl1983

I am very surprised that nobody has suggested a ...... (wait for it) Front end bra!
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

I don't know if it matters at all but I would clearly have some form of stuffed animal in the rear window or on the seat and necklaces hanging from the mirror for those quick dress up nights.

Gold Member
    Now if you really want to Feminines your car, just pack it full of Kids. Than you have a
    Soccer Mom's Car.
    Rader

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon B. View Post
    She probably doesn't but she will be able to walk away from a wreck
    You might be suprised

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBDyeWofcLY

And that doesn't take into account the ability to dodge.
    "Normal is what you get when you average out the weirdness that everybody has." Quote from my SO

Normal is a setting on a washing machine, or another word for average.

The fact that I wear a skirt as a male should not be taken as a comment on what you do, or do not wear, or how you wear it.

Quote Originally Posted by PetiteDuality View Post
    That was part of the reason that i bought it, i like it being a girls car.
    I also like the stuffed animal idea. I will have to look for a suitable one.
    Katie

This thread makes me laugh

Quote Originally Posted by 27th Jennifer View Post
    Maybe it's not that great of an idea.....
    (At least this is how it goes in the USA)

So true LOL I like the comparison
    Mistybtm

Quote Originally Posted by Stephenie S View Post
    I have a stuffed animal riding on my dashboard.

I wish I could figure out how to mount a small vase on the front of the dashboard to hold a flower.

S
    Sticking stuff in a car is an easy fix. It's called Velcro. I put a radio in my old car but had nowhere to put the rear speaker boxes. So a strip of Velcro on the box and a strip on the plastic inside of the rear hatch and bingo instant mount with no drilling, screws or mess.
    If the clothes make the man then the makeup makes the woman.

How about a pair of shoes or flats and a feminine colored sweater in the back seat. Maybe a Pink baseball cap in the front seat. Hmm..now it's beginning to sound like my SO's car! Good luck.

Wendy

I drive my wife's old car since she got a new one. You need femmy sunglasses on the dash. Maybe a charm bracelet or religious charm hanging from the visor. Tissue in the cupholder. Also lipstick. And maybe a box of fem sanitary products in the glovebox. And bumper stickers or window decals supporting fem causes. Vasser. Breast cancer awareness, Peta, right to choose.

Most of the subtle suggestions will probably make people think it's your wife/GF/SO car, vases, stuffed toys, pink floor mats. If anyone knows it's yours they're gonna suspect something is a little odd if they see girls clothing, necklaces etc. If I looked like you do in your Avatar I'd be driving it fully dressed with 'girls just wanna have fun' blasting out the stereo lol.
    Foxy Roxy has entered the building

Quote Originally Posted by VANESSA1976 View Post
    Most of the subtle suggestions will probably make people think it's your wife/GF/SO car, vases, stuffed toys, pink floor mats. If anyone knows it's yours they're gonna suspect something is a little odd if they see girls clothing, necklaces etc. If I looked like you do in your Avatar I'd be driving it fully dressed with 'girls just wanna have fun' blasting out the stereo lol.
    Everyone knows it is my car and not my wifes, so i couldn't get away with saying it's hers. I could get away with the stuffed toys etc in there as my 5 year old daughter regularly travels in my car. Definately couldn't explain a pair of size 9 4 inch stilettos in the footwell though!
    Katie

I am seriously considering a pink car for my next one, could be good!! LOL
    [SIZE="3"]Lots of love Gina X[/SIZE]

If you sit near the river for long enough eventually the bodies of your enemies will float by......Chinese Proverb
    Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
    I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are still missing !!
    People who think they know everything, are especially annoying to those of us who do

Quote Originally Posted by Gina X View Post
    I am seriously considering a pink car for my next one, could be good!! LOL
    I love the pink Fiat 500s that i often see driving around. No way i could get away with driving one in male mode though.
    Katie
    Attached Images Attached Images

Banned Read only
    I'll see that...

Quote Originally Posted by StephineUK View Post
    how about this .... dont you just love them eyelashes

...and raise you:

20100424_WGI_GR07_577-OpeningDay-x.jpg

Not to be disrespectful or condescending, but there probably are not many women that will seek out little cars that are at home on a race course and will max out at 147mph and do 0-60 in 6.5 sec...

Seatcovers; something feminine like leopard print or pink fuzz. You can always remove them if you have too. Mabey even a feminine stearing wheelcover.

Platinum Member
    Hi Katie, If it has an antenna put a plastic flower on it.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I put a plastic flower hair clip on my driver's side sun visor and I just bought a flowered pony tail holder/bracelet to keep on the gear shifter. My car is white and I nicknamed her "snow white" and I have been so tempted to get a licence plate made for the front with that moniker. I also have a large Ford truck that my 15 year old daughter wants me to give her when she turns 16. I plan on on putting a pink "Silly Boys, Trucks are for Girls" sticker on it before I give it to her!

Danni
    I'M FREE, I'M FREE! I GET TO BE ME!

Good ideas, Katie. Can you get vanity license tags? something girly. "Hot tomato", "I heart DKNY". Or like my lis plates, "CDG xxx". Soft pink interior lighting. Your trailer hitch needs a girly cover..quilted satin in pink or red velvet.
    There must be something you can do to your hubcaps...
    Can you put nail polish on your tires? A perfect pedicure is so necessary these days.
    But you need to be subtle,
    Like say, big white decal letters across the top of the windshield, "Hot Moma".
    Last edited by JenniferR771; 09-04-2012 at 10:18 PM. Reason: ps

I like the soft pink interior lighting. I'm going to look for some bulbs to do that. There are some great ideas here.
    Katie

Quote Originally Posted by Katie83 View Post
    I love the pink Fiat 500s that i often see driving around. No way i could get away with driving one in male mode though.
    Katie
    I did see a car the other day, I'm not sure of make, but it was in a pinkish mettalic lilac colour, that would be nice...
    [SIZE="3"]Lots of love Gina X[/SIZE]

If you sit near the river for long enough eventually the bodies of your enemies will float by......Chinese Proverb
    Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
    I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are still missing !!
    People who think they know everything, are especially annoying to those of us who do

Quote Originally Posted by Krististeph View Post
    Another less obvious idea is to spend a fair amount of time cleaning and detailing the interior & exterior, here is why: guys are messier than girls in general, so by adopting the trait of cleaning more, you will further your separation to the collective male. Most women I see around here keep their cars free of clutter.
    That's the opposite of my experience. Generally a guy's car is clean and a girl's car is a complete mess. My wife's Avant is filthy, while my Miata is spotless.

"There came a time when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. "

- Anais Nin

My car is like a bad woman.
    It is always playing up.
    It does not need any more feminizing.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.