Thread: Does your character change when you dress?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Does your character change when you dress?

I'm curious about this. I have heard people talking about how their character changes when they dress and I was wondering how common this was. Particularly, do you 'deliberately' change or does it happen without you really intending it? Do you find you naturally move more femininely? I've heard there are people that change the sex they are attracted to. Or are you permanently feminine however you're dressed? Any interesting stories? I'd love to hear them.

EDIT:

Thanks for all the interesting answers everyone! Just one thing, a number of people are missing an important point in their answers: Are the changes put on deliberately or do they just happen naturally?
    Last edited by Andrea J; 09-05-2012 at 03:14 PM.