Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Even if it is just heels

Aspiring Member
    I wear panties most of the time, but for the little added feeling of being a woman I do love to put on a pair of my wedges or heels. Flats don't cut it.

But mostly I wait until I can fully dress.

A dress and maybe a pair of hose. And the forms to make it fit right. Then all I see when I look down is female.
    Sally

When I get off I am already wearing panties, pantyhose, womans jeans so i put on a pair of heels or wedges a bra and forms a nice top and go cook dinner.

For me it is a skirt folloed closely by heels.

Makeup addict!
    Yep, gotta go with the heels

Red face

If I only have a few minutes, than I have to say it's pantyhose a bra and heels! Even if it's under my guy clothes. I love my legs in stocking or pantyhose!

Former Member
    Thigh high stockings (Hanes) for me. I love the feel of them on my freshly shaven legs!

Heels are a close second, though.

I have one pair of silver strappy heels that are very comfortable, and very feminine. I love heels anyway ( i'm a bit of a shoe fanatic) but this particular pair is the one i would choose above all else.

it's my bra boobs & top for me

A late addition but my vote is pantyhose and my pumps with the oversized buckles. Weather is about as cold as it ever gets here. It is comfortable to put on hose on in the early a.m. under sweatpants.

I wear panties 24/7 so I get that fix all the time. Wearing lipstick is my quick fix. Take a hot bubble bath and I have my lipstick on. Now the heels are starting to my next favorite item to get my fix or having my bra on too. Then I add some mascara everynight after work. Too many choices.
    Life is too short not to be happy!

Bra and panties work to give me my fix. Especially if I need to run errands but still wanna feel girly. I never feel finished until I slide my feet in a sexy pair of heels. Anything short of that is a tease for me and fuels my desire to dress.

It's the boobs. Feeling the bounce. Looking down and seeing them makes everything right. Sigh.
    Gen

A pair of heels will do it for me too. I just had an opportunity to wear my heels for a while. Now I don't want to take them off.
    Kristen
    "I'm a lumberjack and I'm OK..."

Defintely boots, especially knee-high or better. I wear low heeled boots all the time when dressed male. When female, I like at least a 2" heel on my boots. That is how I started with boots.

I would have to go with the bra. Of course my wife think I am nuts for "wanting" to wear one.

Aspiring Member Tammy Nowakowski's Avatar
    i wear panties 24/7 all day

My urge starts in the morning when I get up. So, I would have to say panties.

My heels are the fastest fix for me too. Feels even better when I have time to put nylons on.

Just love the bra's, that the ticket

Quote Originally Posted by ChelseaErtel View Post
    I wear panties most of the time, but for the little added feeling of being a woman I do love to put on a pair of my wedges or heels. Flats don't cut it.

But mostly I wait until I can fully dress.
    I agree. I used to partially dress, but now hold off until I can get fully dressed, and while I do see some cute flats occasionally, I never buy shoes with less than a 3 inch heel

4" + heels everytime if i could i would have a cupboard full, lucky my wife understands my weakness , she bought me 2 pair online last week without any prompting for the first time ever , she accepts that part of me now

Silver Member
    This is a new dimension to my crossdressing. I am, without a doubt, plus size, including my feet. For years, I have witnessed my wife's frustration in finding shoes to fit herself, as she is a size 11. My feet ar even larger, at size 12EEE (men's). I have never considered seriously looking in a store for women's shoes that would fit me, and I will never try the hit or miss world of online purchases.

Until last week. I had gone into a plus size women's store (In drab, as I always do) to try on some of their on-special LBD's. No luck this time. I'm just not curved the way a real size 22 woman is, so I left them there (Note to self: lose that pot belly ASAP!) On the way out, I noticed a Pay-Less Shoe store and it looked larger than the ones I have seen elsewhere. Possibly a better than average selection? Hmmmmm. I went in and asked what was the largest size available in women's shoes. Thirteen, I was told, in the next aisle over. I figured that I would need a Fourteen for my feet, but I went and looked anyway. Not much selection, as I thought, but there was a pair of size 13 low cut boots with 3 inch heels. What was there to lose? I removed my runners and quickly tried them on over my socks. A bit of a tight squeeze, but with a proper pair of hose or tights....? Babies, you're coming home with me! Bonus: the price was $29.99! Score! I paid and left quickly. At home, I tried them with my knee-length black sweater dress and a pair of black tights. 'Right from the start, I could walk OK in them, and that distinctive sound as I walk across hard floors is irresistable. Awesome! I now know what the rest of you are talking about!

I have a pair of with 5 inch heels next to my computer.I just slip them on and get my work done. Does the trick when I don`t have time to dress.
    Steffanie52

Heels it is! Followed by hose. Followed by, well, anything!
    "I want you all to call me Loretta." - The Life of Brian