Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Even if it is just heels

Even if it is just heels

Ok ladies when you get the urge to put something on and you only have a few minutes, what is it. For me it is high heels. I just love how they make me feel, just slip of my boy shoes and in a second I can have some strappy heels or wedges on. A quick fix so to speak.

Angiestone

Banned Read only
    Yes, works for me too. Right now, actually...

Definitely the heals and typically a skirt. Just that is enough to get me through a night of working on the computer.

Platinum Member
    H Angie, R: HEELS, They always pickes me up.

Pun intended.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

bra and skirt and oh yes the heels works for me and hate when I have to take the heels off wife says that I wear heels to make me taller since I am so fun sized
    WHEN IN STRESS WEAR A DRESS
    BE HAPPY WITH YOURSELF IT ALL YOU GOT

Sometimes I just set a pair of heels somewhere where they are on display. Just nice to see them really.

For me it's heels too. I have a pair of 4inch ankle boots that i wear when there is not the time for dressing properly.
    Katie

At night after everyone goes to bed. I like to slip into a pretty dress or blouse and skirt. Put on my wig and makeup then sit here and brows the internet. Can't wear my heels cause it would wake everyone up on the wooden floors. But would love the chance.

That's never the case for me anymore. I'm in panties 24/7 so I'm always wearing something.
    In addition, all my jeans are women's, most of my shoes, lots of tops, so when I'm not working I'm in something nice.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Angie...you have found my secret! shhhhh its great to wear heels, everyday, even for only 20 minutes because it brings a calmness and a sense of true comfort to myself. Good thing that my wife is so understanding with Maria, as I have shoes everywheres

Actually heels alone never did anything for me...... and since I broke my little toe last week I can't even slip a pair on..... and not that I need a quick fix but I find that for a fem pick me up I just curl my eye lashes.. that gets me through the day..
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

For me it's lipstick, heels are a close second

Interesting....I also enjoy wearing my heels if I need a quick Audrey fix, lol!

Worked for a many a year,,,Not gonna lie,,, But now I could care less ,, Thats the Beauty of always wearing clothes ,,Just another day in the life of a SUPER STAR ,,, No pics,,, Just keep it moving ,,,,,,, LOL,,,,,
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

For me its boobs. Bra and boobs. Always has been.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

yes heels keep a pair by the front door to put on when i come in bra is next Hugs Ronda
    hugs
    Ronda

I'm like CherylT - most of my things come from the Ladies Dept where ever I shop anyway. Plus, getting "comfortable" and too tall a heel to me don't mix so if i want to feel "girly" I have nice pair of black patent 2" heel Maryjane's that I slip on. Now for the "however" - back in the 70's I had several light colored Leisure Suits that when I wore them I wore a pair of white patent leather "T" strap Maryjane's with coordinated socks. I got many a comment that my shoes were 'cool'...

Jenn

If I'm in work clothes (kakis and polo) I'll slip into bra, boobs, heels, and wig. Otherwise everything else I have is just too guy so I'd dress up.

Yes I would say as soon as i get home from work and I slip on some heels that i am relaxed and the world is right!

Yup, done that many times when time didn't allow for full transformation.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    When I'm at a professional meeting where I have to be "male", I designate the inside of the hotel room for Tina only. I keep a pair of heels next to the door (usually the closet is there) and as soon as I step into the room, on go the heels and Tina has arrived.

If she's in for the night, the male stuff goes and she transforms. If she is only getting her male self ready to go back out, she does that, but in heels.

It's fast, it's easy, and it's a marked change in the body's behavior!

I am a heel girl also, just slipping into a pair and watching TV gives me a sense of feninity

I wear heels all the time except at work, so yes, that would do it for me.

- Diane

since I don't have any shoes at the time, I like to slip into a mini and some frilly underwear. just the look of my painted toes will do the trick a lot of times.

~Angela

Pantyhose does it for me. No matter what else I wear with them. Heels are a very close second though. actually both together would be a better answer
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!