Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Even if it is just heels

Definitely a bra. There's nothing better.

Long skirt and a pair of long dangly earrings , I then get the swishing at both ends
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

I love my heels. I can slip a pair on anytime I want, and it automatically makes me feel better.
    "She snuck up on me from behind. You'd think women would make more noise with those big high heels, but they don't, they've got this stealth thing going..."

I agree that heels always work but I rather put on a shear bra with my breast forms and a tight top. It only takes a few min and I love my boobs.

It is usually a pair of panties and pantyhose .But after years and for some reason never buying (which i now have ) heels also do it for me i love the way they sound .Who knew? lol
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

It's a bra for me too. I love the feel of my own bra; I am about a 38B without help so I wear that size in a bra that adds a cup or two size. I love it! Anything else is icing on the cake!

I didn't even think about the fact that I'm sitting here in my panties, bra and t-shirt as I type!! Just love this life!!
    Last edited by JenniferLynn0370; 09-21-2012 at 09:22 PM.

Letting down my hair does things no article of clothing can compare to.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Its a bra and forms for me. Love the feeling and the bounce.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

Great thread, and obviously many of us have the same affinity. For me, if time is really short, it's a pair of silky pantyhose and any pair of pretty heels. They make me feel so calm and relaxed. And they are just plain FUN! If time permits, a skirt, bra, professionally looking top, silky panties, silky slip, silky cami, waist cincher, hip pads, makeup - the whole works will be added. Whenever I wonder why I CD, the calmness and wonderful feelings always remind me why.

Be safe,

Linda

Platinum Member
    H Angie, Been there and done that too.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

whadaya mean "Just heals" Heals are wonderful and special LOL

When a bit stressed heels work wonders in creating inner peace ..

For me a bra and panties definitely does it. Second choice would be a dress or nice pair of heels.

Its heels for me also, quick and easy when there's not much time. Lipstick is my second choice.

for me it's panties and I'm starting to wear them often, just love the way they feel against the skin. but if i have 30 mins alone i can get a dress on too.

I agree, HEELS, I have a pair of 6" mules by my bed, to slip into first thing to get ready for the day. I drive alot for work and have a pair of 5" black wedges I find very comfortable and with baggy cargos for cover no one seems to notice a guy in heels, and I feel so good.

Algoma

A skirt for me, but shoes would be second

bra and boobs i wear pantys 24/7

I'm almost always in panties, but a quick fix just never did anything for me, I need at least a 4 to 6 hr window, or I won't bother. Even then I want the whole day if I'm going to get dressed and do make up and all, if time doesn't allow for that because of scheduling, then I'll throw on a pair of Capri leggings, and a cute top until time to get back into his clothes.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl T View Post
    That's never the case for me anymore. I'm in panties 24/7 so I'm always wearing something.
    In addition, all my jeans are women's, most of my shoes, lots of tops, so when I'm not working I'm in something nice.
    Usually bra and top of some sort also.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by jenna116 View Post
    Its a bra and forms for me. Love the feeling and the bounce.
    Replying to my own post - its kind of funny that I love wearing a bra but my wife doesn't. First thing she does when we get home is to go get comfortable and take off her bra. Go figure.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

Well I am always wearing panties and a cami, but if i got the time then i go with a matching bra, heels and a touch of perfume. (chills) I got sometime between games.... Wow! my first football sunday and now i can wear my green bra to root for my team! Go Eagles!
    If i knew then what i know now, i would have stolen my ex wife's clothes. I loved the way she dress

Megan Briana

Update on my post. I NOW HAVE SOME HEELS! Boots actually, but I love them. Don't really have time to do my make up today so I'm wearing all of my new stuff today. New boots, new boobs, new bra, new skirt, new panties and a new cami. Feel wonderful.

~Angela

slip on a pair of high heels does it for me.
    Steffanie52

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Actually heels alone never did anything for me...... and since I broke my little toe last week I can't even slip a pair on..... and not that I need a quick fix but I find that for a fem pick me up I just curl my eye lashes.. that gets me through the day..
    I second that one Karren. !