Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tell me about first leg shaving experience

Tell me about first leg shaving experience

As someone who now has SO ok to shave my legs but has decided to hold off for cooler weather and long pants season to proceed, with what has been a live long ambition. I'd love to hear from all of you what your first time sensations and feelings were - what emotions it brought to the surface for you afterward too.

For me I immagine feeling perhaps the most fem I've ever felt and can't wait to feel my smooth legs slide against one another, the sheets a silky slip and of course against my SO's shaved legs! Not to mention seeing my legs encasedin hose for the first time w/o hair,etc.

AMANDA

It felt better than I could have imagined, but almost so sensitive I could hardly handle loose jeans against them the first day at work. Not pain, just a very strong and constant sensation.

I totally love it! Be sure to paint your toenails too if you can!

That was eons ago..... All I remember was it was dark out..... and it took a long time..... since then all the waxing and epilating has reduced the amount of hair significantly ... ooh and I remember it felt good....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I have been shaving from nose to toes for many years (usually use Nair) but the first time I did my legs with a razor it slipped down around my ankle and it looked like I had carved a turkey leg!

Blood everywhere! I had cut about a 2 inch strip of skin just above my ankle. It took about an hour for the bleeding to stop and after I bandaged it, it looked horrible under my hose. Beside it hurt!

Never did that again! Once it healed I stayed strictly with Nair.

Platinum Member

But I know that it Felt Great.

Hi amanda , It's been so long ago that I can't remember that far back.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

It was long time ago, but I can remember, because whenever I shave the feeling comes back... just the best! Once experienced there is no turning back...
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

It was an incredible experience to finally rid myself of all that hair, moisturize and slip on a fresh pair of stockings. I don't think I can put into words how it felt. Let's just say it was exciting...and satisfying...
    Last edited by Cheryl T; 09-05-2012 at 04:00 PM.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

If you wear hosiery, you are going to LOVE the new feelings! Nothing feels quite like stockings "caressing" newly shaven legs. You can feel Everything in a very heightened manner.

Added Bonus! Your legs will now look about, Oh, I don't know; maybe 1000% better.

Somebody will no doubt get on here, declare they don't feel anything different, and describe leg shaving as a Societal Repression, but we all know differently!

Your biggest hassle? Your probably going to want to shave The Rest of your Bod too! Once you get into it, it's very hard not to want more and more.

Peace and Love, Joanie

The first time I shaved my body it took a LOOONG time to get the fur of my body since I was clogging up my razor. I also had a lot of cuts.

I say go ahead and shave your legs NOW and damn the torpedoes.

And yes, stockings feel wonderful on freshly shaved legs.

John
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

When I shaved my legs the first time I was in the shower. THey felt sooo smooth. I still do that but I love to use nair once a week.

WARNING: Shaving has been proven to be addictive. Once the first shave has occurred, there will be receptive episodes. Withdrawal is difficult and results in extreme pouting. Do not proceed unless you want to experience an exquisite, irreversible sensation. On, and use a guad blade razor so you do not get cut so much.

My first time was several years ago but I remember being a little scared and not knowing what I was doing. If I could offer some tips, my favorite razor is a Venus Malibu, it has three blades, shaves close and doesn't cut you too bad though that depends a lot on the operator!! Don't bear down on your shins it will take the skin right off. Be careful around ankles, knees and the backs of the knees. If you cut yourself it will bleed quite bit but it will also stop. And the best thing is it is totally worth it. The best feeling thing you can imagine. The more you shave the better the results and the less cuts you get. Just beware you will never want hairy legs again. Hugs Riki

Wow
    Thanks Amanda for starting this thread I've been thinking about shaving my legs for a while now so this weekend I'm deffinately going to do it!
    Noelle

My first time shaving was a wonderful experience - TOO WONDERFUL! I loved the feel and the look. I had only planned on shaving my legs and seeing what happened. Two days later I shaved my whole body. I have been shaving my whole body twice a week for the last 18 months. Shaving can be addictive.

Danni
    I'M FREE, I'M FREE! I GET TO BE ME!

I was a freshman in college, finally out on my own and wanted to try shaving my legs, but being in a dorm and sharing a bathroom, I was concerned it would take too long and I'd be caught.

Somehow I got hold of a used electric razor. When I knew my roommate was off to class one day, watched him walk a long distance thru the window just to be sure, I fired up that razor.

It took a while. The electric razor was in poor condition and the trimmer and cutter blades were dull. I ended up with a bunch of nicks and scabs. The weird part though is that my legs, now without hair, they didn't look like MY legs, and certainly didn't feel like mine either. Pretty exciting!

Then I was suddenly afraid someone would notice my scabbed shaved legs when I was coming or going from the shower. Had to be really careful for a few weeks until the hair grew back in.

That was the one and only time I shaved them. Even decades later I'm too afraid of being caught with smooth legs. Everyone knows I'm not a competitive swimmer or cyclist.

Christine

i told my wife that i wanted to try shaved legs.... she said ok... told me to get in the tub and soak for a while. she came in and tried to help. we did not trim the hair first. we went through several razors. my wife only commented that i should not shave in the crotch as the stubble hurts ... she had tried it. so i shaved my legs. that was a couple of years ago... been shaved since.

the clean up of the tub took quite some time. i ended back at the shaving within 24 hours to get the missed hairs. that made my legs raw.

about a year later, we were set to go on a cruise with her family. i knew that i would spend the week in shorts around them. i stated that it was time to let the hair grow back. she said to heck witht them. so i went on the cruise with shaved legs and chest.

no one said a word. my sister in law has commented on the pierced ears before....

on another trip someone did comment on the shaved legs..... i just stated that the radiation left strange side affects .... and the subject never came up again.
    JC

the guy that plays dress up and that has the best wife in the world!

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    I have kept my legs smooth for a year now, and I love it! The first time fealt the same as it does now...wonderful! I shave every day; I hate stubble. I love the feel of capris against my smooth legs, and I also love the way they look smooth and silky. I make sure to moisturize after shaving; it helps keep them feeling soft.
    I also love the sensation when my wife rubs her hand on my smooth thighs...nothing short of amazing!
    I have been on several dive trips, and I wear shorts all summer. So far no one has said a word about it. I was certain that there would be some comments and questions, but there were none!
    Once you do it, you will never go back to hairy!
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!

Addicted To Lipstick donnatracey's Avatar
    Going on 2 yrs now and I love it too! The 1st time was a surreal experience; what a fabulous feeling..... Usually shave them at least 2X a week. Again, no one has mentioned it and I wear shorts most of the year.

I have been shaving then epilating for several years now. Even before my wife knew about my CDing. One day I was complaining how the hair itched on my legs. She said they bother her in bed, why don't you try shaving them. Didn't have to tell me twice. Shaved them and have ever since. and have expanded to everything except the head. I was afraid when I came to my wife that she would make me get hairy again, but that didn't happen. I've tried Nair & Veet a few timed and have now epilated for over two years, It is so much better the shaving, The regrowth is not as prickley.

I am Ana, hear me roar! 27th Jennifer's Avatar
    I've done it in the past a couple of times, but a couple of weeks ago I just went ahead and did it. I don't think I'll ever stop! If you have the blessing of your SO, then by all means, go for it! The feeling is amazing! Why does society say women MUST shave their legs, but men CAN'T?

The avvy pic isn't me
    If you haven't already done the research, here's a real good tip, invest the 20 bucks or so on a trimmer/groomer/hair cutting kit. I use Wahl brand but there are others.
    Trim the hair down to an 1/8" or so before using a razor, trust me and trust all of us, it will save you tons of time and a fair amount of blood.

I did it the first time 15 yrs ago and it was for 2 reasons, one we all know, but i was at the time getting serious about cycling too.

I'm now a nose to toes (forearms only in the winter usually tho) diehard, and yes the legs will only be the beginning....you won't wanna stop after that.
    I've went as much as 3 weeks without and it was sheer misery. An epilator is the next step for me.

Banned Read only
    I think you are grossly overestimating the event and the subsequent life experience. It is much a do about nothing. I have saved for years, arms and legs. First, almost no one ever notices and the rare one that does and asks, are satisfied with "I'm a biker. ". It's really not a big deal.

I just Love being a Gurl! bobbimo's Avatar
    I first shaved in the shower with my wife. That was fun too.
    And all the feelings you are dreaming about will all come true.
    And yes do you toe nails!!
    And send pics too.
    Bobbi
    Aint nothin gonna happen that aint supposed too!

Well Amanda I had mine waxed and it was fantastic and stuff the cooler weather I wear shorts and no one has ever noticed except my partner I am always smooth all over under arms, arms and legs and even down stairs I wear shorts and t shirts skirts and blouses no one has ever commented on my lack of body hair and it feels so fem it's fantastic. I do this yet my partner doesn't know about Sami lolol she thinks I like to be smooth.

Aspiring Member
    First off, I have a personal trimmer which removed the heavy growth quite easily and without any cuts. After that, some areas didn't even require a razor. The trimmer is good for "other areas" too. Any drug store will have them. Spend the $25.00. It's worth it.
    I do remember the feeling and the look of hosiery against my bare skin. It was amazing and sensual and my legs looked great.
    The best feeling was putting on long pants to go to work. For several days I was reminded of the experience as my pant legs brushed against my bare legs with each movement.
    Theres' a lot of nerve endings on the legs that are suppressed by the hair.
    Just DO it!!!!