Thread: Mother-in-law

not new anymore just shy VickieBonne's Avatar

Mother-in-law

She is finally moving out and I will get to relax as myself again. I hope my dresses still fit. if not, it's time to update anyway.

Buy new. Good excuse to go shopping. How about trying to find an outfit that she would have worn to a wedding.

Quote Originally Posted by VickieBonne View Post
    She is finally moving out and I will get to relax as myself again. I hope my dresses still fit. if not, it's time to update anyway.
    I'm guessing that you weren't able to dress while she was living with you. That seems to be proof that a crossdresser can stop dressing if necessary.

Anyway, good for you. Enjoy your new freedom.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

have fun dressing and go shopping
    WHEN IN STRESS WEAR A DRESS
    BE HAPPY WITH YOURSELF IT ALL YOU GOT

Hopefully she didn't take them with her! The year my MIL stayed with us was like a year from hell!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Happy days are here again!!

not new anymore just shy VickieBonne's Avatar
    Hehehe. She's not allowed in our closet so my clothes are safe.

As for being able to stop... No. Just didn't get to wear the good stuff. Still wore jeans and shorts sometimes but not fully dressed. Just enough to pacify my desires.

And for the record, she was a great house guest for the last 13 months but it's time for some privacy

Banned Read only
    MIL's, can't live without them, never want her living in my house again.

I actually love my MIL and would actually love to come out to her, but my wife would rather it stay a complete secret.
    Hugs & Kisses,
    Hailey

Mother in law's are a mixed bag.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

My mother-in-Law moved in four years ago, she is a great help as she takes care of the cleaning and most of the cooking, but my wife and her bump heads which makes for some long days.. And the fact the MiL babysits the grand-daughter(not ours) sometimes makes life a little difficult. I still dress when I have a window of opportunity but there are months I just can't get rid of people...doesn't look like she is going to move out anytime soon. And to think before she moved in I was already looking forward to my stepson going to college and having some days to myself...oh well!