Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: where do you hide your female goodies

where do you hide your female goodies

as many of us have to hide our wardrobe where do you hide yours?

As I live alone and do most things en femme I have no need to hide my female items.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Duchess of Eyeliner Erica2Sweet's Avatar
    I hide all my outerwear on the right-hand side of my wife's and my walk-in closet. That way if she wants to borrow something of mine, she can find it easily, and vise versa.

Gold Member
    My wife knows and approves, so I am lucky, no hiding anything, Just running out of closet space.
    Rader

This was actually the question that got me to this site. Head off to the depot store and pick up a bunch of 18 gal storage bins with lids. Make sure they are all the same color. Then pack up the junk in the basement in the bins and put them where it's easy to find. Label then xmas stuff etc. Then pack up you supergirl clothes in a few more only don't label them and put them in an out of the way spot way back in the basement... That way when I need to expand my 'closet', I just get more bins.... Since I'm the only one who knows whats is what bin and where, the family just asks me where their stuff went and I go get it.... works for me...

Renne.....

Platinum Member
    I can't be much help to anyone seeking to hide. My wife is very well aware and supportive - so my things go in my closet or in my drawers on our dresser.

i can help you either as my clothes are in my wardrobe and chest of draws as my wife knows sorry

hugs Claire x

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Since I am a widower and live alone, I have no need to hide my feminine clothing. My late wife knew that I was a CD when we married and we shared closets.

My problem now is that I have way too many femme clothes. One bedroom is completely unusable since there are 3 racks of femme clothes plus those in the closet. If anybody is interested buying clothing in size large, extra large, or size 16contact me by PM. I will give you a very good price!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

If I had female goodies I wouldn't have to crossdress.....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

in a box marked NASCAR collectables and one labeled "photos from first marriage and honeymoon"

Really I never had to hide them, they were in my drawers. Now they live in three closets, two sets of drawers and a few storage containers. My male clothes get half a closet and two drawers
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Somewhere out there, beneath the pale moonlight.
    Where do you hide your female goodies?
    They're easily tucked away in my drawers.

Where do you hide your male goodies?
    They're painfully tucked away in my drawers.
    If only our families and friends could be as supportive as our bras!

Haven't hidden my stuff in over 12 years but I used to hide it in the bedroom closet.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I am now in a flatting situation.
    In a suitcase, inside another suitcase, inside another suitcase ....

Under the bed, but soon to graduate to a small suitcase on the top shelf of the closet. I mainly want to be sure my kids don't stumble across anything and they can be pretty nosy.

i hide mine in the closet next to my guy stuff Hugs Ronda
    hugs
    Ronda

Oh sure, tell you so you can find them easier lol
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

When I did have to hide them, they were in a lockable fireproof document box. That was when I was living with my parents, it was a significant purchase as I'd never had any kind of storage with a lock on it before.

Now I don't have to hide them they're with my outer world clothes, in cupboards and drawers. Separate drawers, but that's only so that they don't get mixed up with the drab stuff.

I actually have two closets in my bedroom. One is a huge walk in closet and the other is a standard small closet. I use the small one for my girl clothes.
    "Oh my God, I realized, it's not that we're screwed up; it's just that we've been trained to thnk so."
    ~Rick Novic, Alice in Genderland

I dont hide my stuff. Its either in my closet along with my wifes clothes, or in my drawer with wifes also. Funny thing is that my oldest daughter wants me to be a girl for halloween so heres my chance.
    Formerly CDGigi

Inside my bra although I do show a bit of cleavage at times.
    Kisses, Linda

all my clothes are hanging up in my closet and undies in my drawer.
    janielatb: I'm in love with the person inside me.

some in the wardrobe's (closet) as have two and some in a suitcase plus the rest mixed in drawers mixed with my male stuff

its a lot eayser now my daughter knows..

its supprising how much it builds up and i am going shopping with my daughter this weekend to get more

I used a locking suitcase for my lingerie collection long ago. Currently my bedroom closet has women's clothing to the right, men's on the left. One drawer filled with panties, cosmetics and some jewelry. As long as my male relatives don't come over and go into the bedroom, nobody's the wiser. But I tend to leave a few garments or wig where they'd be seen. I live alone and it's rare for anyone to come over. Girly stuff could be more noticeable in the bathroom if I'm not careful. Visitors tend to need the restroom which is where I put on makeup! OMG! don't look in the medicine cabinet!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I'm a loner so my closets are 1 male 1 female.
    Dresser is the same 1 side male 1 side female.
    Make up is in a pink caboodle in the bathroom closet.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy R Lynn View Post
    I actually have two closets in my bedroom. One is a huge walk in closet and the other is a standard small closet. I use the small one for my girl clothes.
    Shouldn't that be the other way around?