Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: where do you hide your female goodies

As i live by myself my clothes are in my closet and in my dresser.
    Amanda

My stuff isn't exactly hidden. My wife doesn't want my things at home, so I rented a storage unit. She knows about it. I keep my things there, and can also dress/undress there.

All my goodies are in a large suitcase in the basement. This was my wifes idea so noone will accidentally stumblebon them.

My wife doesn't want me hiding anything so my clothes are in a dresser and closet. One side of the closet is male and the other is female

I am in need of some new stuff ,,, Im glad this thread came along . Now that you nice Ladys have given up your hiding spot I will sneak around an collect all your Goodies .... Heyyyyyyyy ya cant say nothing ?? About WHAT ? WHAT cha Looking for ? HuH ???? Ill tell ,,,LOL,,,,, So thanks again my sneaky plan has worked all to well . Dont Worry I WILL put Up Pics ,,Aleast that way you can still see your Old stuff ,,,LOL,,, See ,,,Not touch !
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

When I had to hide them, in plastic bins in the attic of the bonus room over the garage. This room is my office and there is an easy open access door next to my desk. The spiders alone would have kept my wife from looking.

I keep all my girl clothes in my closet right next to my wife's. All my boy stuff is in a draw and I mean A draw.
    Always remimber life is what you make it.
    So make it Beautiful.

Love Ashley Dawn
    http://m.facebook.com/?_rdr#!/ashley...00004093583692

Platinum Member
    Hi Jaanine, In three closets and four out of five drawers in ny dresses.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

In my closet and dresser and my multi shelf shoe rack

After my wife passed away, I became an empty nester which enabled me to come out of the closet. I live with my cat now and don't have to hide anything from her. Whenever I dress she always gives me her meow of approval.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Quote Originally Posted by jaanine View Post
    as many of us have to hide our wardrobe where do you hide yours?
    I'm thinking this is a serious question so here goes:

I used to hide my stuff in an outside storage area that's part of my house. It was on a high shelf behind other stuff and a ladder was needed to get to them. My wife is unlikely to climb a ladder for no reason. I used to keep stuff in the crawl space under my house but I was afraid the termite inspection guy might find it and ask about it. Use your imagination, you'll find a place.

I don't have to hide things anymore. It's a lot easier that way.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Trying to find balance wishing2bali's Avatar
    The few things I do have are tucked away neatly in unused stereo boxes in a spare room, safely out of my wife's reaches. I knew there was a reason I married someone who barely eclipses 5'

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia Lee View Post
    My stuff isn't exactly hidden. My wife doesn't want my things at home, so I rented a storage unit. She knows about it. I keep my things there, and can also dress/undress there.
    I wonder if Hester or Wiess would buy that unit lol

We have 2 loft spaces, one above house and other above garage. I hid mine in the garage but since coming out to my SO last week and finding out she is 100% behind me I now have a load in the wardrobe. She complained last night that I have more heels than she does lol. I love that woman.

J
    Last edited by JenniferUK; 09-07-2012 at 02:04 AM.

Layin' low, sort of.
    My "female goodies" hidden in the back of my closet-- the section I can't easily open, let alone anybody else. And there is a hanging hamper that has become my "shield" against those who dare lurk beyond my button-down shirts and pants. My other stuff in the top drawer of my dresser where I keep some of my other personal goods (i.e. old drafts of my essays which I don't like reading again). The problem is, my dressers are most prone to any lurkers so I always have to watch out for anybody who may be interested in coming inside my room or decides to walk in without permission. If my collection builds up, as well as the possibility of investing in "other gear," difficulty of keeping the "goodies" hidden increases.

I can go on about this all night but I'll stop here.

I have a whole drawer full of bras and panties and more dresses in my closet then my wife has in hers. It does help that she has her own room tho.

Since my wife moved into another bedroom, 1/2 the closet is now Kristina and 1/2 drab boy....but drab boy is shrinking
    In the old hiding days, I had my stuff hidden in the crawl space....ugh that got old real fast!

a big black duffel bag and a few bottom drawers of my "toolbox" in the basement! whose wife goes in the basement let alone his toolbox ;-)
    <3<3 AlExA <3<3

<3 Boys will be girls <3

Right now everything is in the closet of the spare bedroom. Gets a little nerve wracking if I have a house guest for the night. Fortunately people aren't very nosy. But right now I'm actually refinishing a section of the basement so I can install a closet system down there.

a few back packs and small duffle bags for clothes and accessories, some small discrete boxes for make up. all under/ side of my bed. for easy access.

I hide all my clothes in a wardrobe in the bedroom.
    No body would believe I wear this stuff anyway.
    Yes I am fortunate I do not have to hide it.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

My wife and I share everything, including lots of clothes. If she gets dressed ahead of me, then I guess my undies were hiding behind hers. As far as shoes, I hide mine on my side of the bed.

Somewhere out there, beneath the pale moonlight.
    Quote Originally Posted by StephanieT View Post
    When I had to hide them, in plastic bins in the attic of the bonus room over the garage. This room is my office and there is an easy open access door next to my desk. The spiders alone would have kept my wife from looking.
    Have to appreciate easy access!
    If only our families and friends could be as supportive as our bras!

Quote Originally Posted by jaanine View Post
    as many of us have to hide our wardrobe where do you hide yours?
    Well I hide my stuff in my walk in closet I share with my wife! The only thing I have to 'hide' is my forms and those are in my underwear drawer. My wife one said "How can I accept you for who you are if YOU don't?!" So I don't hide anything anymore from my wife.

My stuff is now in the open on my side of the walk in closet. The "girl" stuff is beginning to crowd out the boy stuff.

No problem, it's only my wife and me living here and any family is hundreds of miles away.

There is a concern when we have friends over to our house that one might somehow wander into or pass by the closet and see "girl" stuff on the side with the boy stuff.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    I use two wood chests that I made, there 2ftX1ftX1ft.

They make moving and hiding Candice's wardrobe easy.