Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: how many wigs do you own

how many wigs do you own

did you find that the wig you just purchased doesnt look good on you? how many have been bought befor you found the right one

Today? 8.... down for 30 a few years ago..... plus 5 or 6 halloween costume wigs.....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Platinum Member
    I own just two, both close to my natural dirty blonde color, similar in style - kind of a shag - and in two lengths. Relatively short and collar length

I have 5 or 6. I always seem to wear the same one though. I am thinking of donating a couple of my older ones to the local cancer organization to refurbish for cancer patients.

Diana L

I have 6, 3 I wear the other 3 are older and I just haven't got rid of them yet as I still kind of wear one in the pool and sun tanning.

About 100 or so. I have a lot of different looks.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Gold Member
    I have 3, and wear seldom wear them, as I am in the closet, and just do not bother for
    just every day dressing.
    Rader

I have one, not a very good one either, hence why I do not do upper body pictures (amongst other reasons). I am thinking this is the time of the year though to really get out there and get one. We'll see what happens
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Just the one (see avatar), and I chose it at a dressing service where I had the opportunity to try different ones and see which ones suited me best. It's certainly good enough for photos I think, though I wouldn't take it out of the house except to a 'friendly' gathering.

I currently have three. A few months ago I had 5. I tell myself that I'm maturing and have to have more conservative clothes and wigs. What do I know?
    Charlie

I have six, blonde, ash blonde, strawberry blonde, dark blonde, reddish blonde and auburn. All shoulder length. Oh wait, uh two more that I bought mail order...not good at all. Even tried giving them away, they now live in a box
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

6....but i tend to wear the on in my picture the most....also an occasion blond one i have if i want to really look at myself before i go out and have no clue who i am ...lol

2 blonde halloween wigs and one short brown Aspen similar to the one in Pexetta's avatar. I've decided to stay away from the halloween stores this year, and find a higher quality blonde wig.

I have just one wig. Like to buy more.
    Amanda

I have a total of 3,natural dirty blonde color,platinum,strawberry blonde
    [SIZE="3"] Robin[/SIZE]

had 5 or so I purchased, sold a couple, recently bought a real hair mix...it is wonderfull, falls right in place, does't tangle, will definatly be looking at more of these

Duchess of Eyeliner Erica2Sweet's Avatar
    I've never owned a wig and never had the opportunity to play with one. I remember years ago I was shopping in a mall and saw a vendor selling some really long ones and I wondered how fun it would be to play around with it. Ahh the 80s...

No sure; I think I have around 12 wigs. I try to rotate them so I don't have the same hair two weeks in a row. Sometimes I like short hair, but a lot of peole think I look nice in long hair. Click on my profile for another view. Red, brunette, frosted, black, auburn. Mostly in shoeboxes hidden away, as Ms does not allow tham around the house. mostly synthetic, two human hair, and one...I am not sure.

Aussie girl enjoying life Michelle (Oz)'s Avatar
    I'm in the 3 camp also - all good quality. One longer darker one (as in avatar) which isn't age appropriate but I love the feeling on my neck plus looking younger (at least from the back - lol); a blond medium length that I normally wear out and about; and a shorter blond one that I only wear if going swimming.

I have 5 but wear two most often.

Currently at 5 wigs and looking to purchase a new one from Estetica Designs.

Michelle

Six (6). 2 are the same wig, different colors. I wear what my mood dictates. I wear them all, but two more than others and not sure why.

I have 2 identical wigs. This way I can always go out even when one is being washed and set.

I have 10 and love that I can change my look or hair color on a moments notice.

I regret to say that I don't have any wigs. I really want to buy one or two, but I chicken out all the time.