Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: how many wigs do you own

I have 3 Blonde, Black, and a Pink one but just getting started so many more to come

Platinum Member
    Hi Jaanine, Without counting right around thirty.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I have three, but I only really use one of them.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

I currently have 2. Hoping for third by end of month

Five.
    I don't wear them anymore. I decided to put up with the b.s. comments from peers, employer, family after 19 months of not getting a haircut, minus having split ends trimmed off, and a Brazilian chemical straightening.

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    i now have four. two auburn, one blond and very short, and one dirty blonde. I love the different looks, now just need to be able to tune the makeup to the hair.

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

i have my first i figured i should stick to probably what i would have if i was gg i am fair complected so i selected a copper brown thing but i am not real happy with it but i havent done make up yet either. can you style these things? just raw they look like hell lol xo p.s. pexetta your just plain cute!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pexetta View Post
    Just the one (see avatar), and I chose it at a dressing service where I had the opportunity to try different ones and see which ones suited me best. It's certainly good enough for photos I think, though I wouldn't take it out of the house except to a 'friendly' gathering.
    damn your cute!! sexy and sassy

I went last weekend to a wig shop and bought my first one. Long dark brown one. Lady in the store was very helpful and didn't bat an eye when I told her the truth about what it was for. I will definately be doing all of my wig shopping there from now on.

~Angela

I have the Black in the Avatar and a similar Blond and a Longer Dark Brunette that my wife likes on me a lot better than I do. Perhaps she covets the other two.

I have others that are awful and gone to the circular file or depths of the drawer or Good Will.
    Last edited by JohannaSophia; 09-07-2012 at 01:48 AM.

I have 2. One is long and the other short. I know the shorter one suits me better but I love long hair.

J

I have 4 the one I'm wearing here is my favorate one. I have a blond 2 reds and a long black one I wore with a witch costume. Might have to put that picture up next month.

Eight , 2 black, 3 brown, 2 redish, one sandy blond

I've had about a dozen until I found 2 that I love. Now I have 6 for different occasions, but really only wear those two favorites regularly. I had to finally go to a salon to find the one I truly feel is me. Ebay and online sites were ok, but the personal advice I got at the salon was the best.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

This got me thinking! I was going to say 2, but I have 4. I just didn't throw the others away. I really only wear the one in my avatar and profile pic these days. It is the best yet. I have a long darker one that I love to wear but I don't think it suits me that well. The other two are older. One is relatively poor quality, and the other is good, but got too much wear and tear!!
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

I have four. Three (Brown, blonde, red) get regular use, the other one (also red) is a total disaster.

I currently own six or seven. Each time I have bought a wig I loved it. Right now I'm going back and forth between two while the others are just for silliness

Aspiring Member
    Total of 7 right now; 6 of them are brunette (3 short, 3 long) and one long blonde wig.

Just on and only ever wore that one a few times. No real need if you never step outside.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

I've got about 8 but the one I wear every weekend is starting to get way past it's prime. Bought one wig that was too boyish and never wore it out. Here's a pic of that one
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Kate Simmons View Post
    About 100 or so. I have a lot of different looks.
    OK, I'm really jealous.

Only 6 for me right now. From left to right:
    Jogging, when I want to feel fun, when I want to feel really sexy, I just love the next two, and when I want to loo very natural.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I have 2 good ones, the blonde in my avatar and a shorter brunette, and 1 cheapo brown wig.

I currently own 2, a Human Hair wig I'm wearing in my avatar picture and my backup synthetic.

Currently in use, one short blond, one long blond, one long brown. I buy them off ebay when I see them on sale, I have several vendors I watch for when they put one up for bid instead of 'buy it now'. Synthetic fibers tend to be hard to maintain, if you accidently damage the strands they won't 'grow out' like real hair. So I keep extras, and simply throw out the old one. BTW, you can find them for <$20.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Too many and all light ash brown (my natural color).
    joank
    Southern California