Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Have a CONFESSION to Make . . . .

I Have a CONFESSION to Make . . . .

In the past, I have written many posts about the girl I believe myself to be, and the girl I am on the inside. Some of these posts have been fun and light-hearted, whereas other posts have been ultra-serious, and have expressed the full range of pain, desperation, intensity, and sense of helplessness I sometimes experience.

But the thing is, until now, I haven't revealed the entire story. For as much as I have offered the forum about myself, I have been holding back equally as much. I am actually ashamed that I have done so, because I trust, respect, and love so many of you. The truth about me, though, is as shocking as it is horrible, and I feel that I have let many of you down by keeping it a secret for so long.

I apologize in advance for any hurt I may cause, but I have a confession to make:

I want to be a squirrel.

Not just any squirrel, though, I want to be a big, giant, soft, furry, loveable, pretty, beautiful, feminine girl squirrel.

Whether I am a fox squirrel, a red squirrel, a white-tailed antelope squirrel, a columbian ground squirrel, a golden-mantled ground squirrel, or even an everyday, pedestrian, ordinary, common eastern gray squirrel, it doesn't matter, so long as I just am.

I know it sounds crazy. I know it sounds totally outlandish. And it must seem too impossible to be true.

Yet there it is. After all this time, I have finally admitted it to you all. I believe I should have been born a squirrel.

Until now, though, I just haven't been able to talk about it, or share this side of me with anyone. I have trusted no one with this deep, dark secret. I have bottled it all up. I have run from everyone, including myself, and I have let no one in!

Quite honestly, I have spent my entire life in my girl squirrel closet, too ashamed and too scared to venture out into the open. It's all become too much for me to handle by myself, though. I have felt so alone, and that no one could possibly understand me and how difficult, hard, and painful life can be as a closeted girl squirrel.

But it’s not like I can just leave the safe confines of my blessed sanctuary that is my girl squirrel closet. After all, it’s a dangerous place out in the world! Hawks see me as food! Cats view me as a toy! Even snakes, owls, dogs, raccoons, opossums, and foxes have it in for me!! And don’t even get me started about hunting season!

Still, I just can't hide myself anymore!! I have to be me! I want to stand tall and proud before one and all!! I can no longer deny to myself or the world the beauty that I represent as a girl squirrel!!!

I have even spent my life perfecting squirrel chittering sounds, and learning to hold acorns up to my mouth just so, while quickly chewing through the shells with tiny, delicate, yet fast nibbly bites. I have also spent a small fortune collecting squirrel suits and attire for my girl squirrel dress up sessions. And trust me, finding girl squirrel gear and clothing in my size is not easy . . . .

So I have to do this, and I have to do it now!! I can no longer deny the cold, hard truth! I have to be brutally honest, and come out to the forum!! I should have done this a long, long time ago!! I should have trusted more! I should not have been so deceitful!! I should have been more open about my feelings and emotions! I feel much regret and sorrow over the way I have handled this, but I now recognize the error of my ways! I hope with all of my heart that you all can forgive me, and accept me for who I and what really I am! I am transspeciessexual . . . .
    Last edited by Anne2345; 09-06-2012 at 10:52 PM.

Somebody has been drinking or is CRAZY!!!! Are your nuts packed away for winter?

Anne...well, this is a true revelation to us all. Of course we are going to forgive you, and understand what you feel, and embrace you in the same way as always...

Hopefully a happy little squirrel!

Hugs,
    Debby
    Debby

At least you won't have to worry about hair removal. But growing that tail's gonna be a b#*$*. Do they make a hormone for that???

Funny though, I'm smelling tacos right about now.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

this sounds squirrely or either nutty but ah so cute
    and thanks for sharing with the group
    keep coming back it works if you work it
    have fun

you did make me smile big time thanks
    WHEN IN STRESS WEAR A DRESS
    BE HAPPY WITH YOURSELF IT ALL YOU GOT

Your desire to be who you are, to follow your dream, is not very different from the rest of us, so I will go along with Maria and give you a hug. (Uh, I assume you don't have rabies, right?)

But much as we support you, most of us will probably be of little help when it comes to methods of growing whiskers or finding your nuts.

Oh, and definitely watch out for this guy!, it's a jungle out there!

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Make sure it's a big, fluffy tail. You're not a squirrel though......

You're a nut!

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Quote Originally Posted by Anne2345 View Post
    I have also spent a small fortune collecting squirrel pelts and attire for my girl squirrel dress up sessions.
    This part made me think of a rodent version of Buffalo Bill, unfortunately!

I don't blame you, really. Squirrels are cute and cuddly and they are incredibly intelligent, active and communicative. Unlike most of my friends and neighbors, I enjoy having them around and can spend hours out in the yard watching them. I've never (intentionally) invited one in the house for tea, but I've had a couple of pet rats over the years which were very pleasant and undemanding companions.

Maybe we should all aspire to join you. Many of my friends and family would probably think it sounds less "nutty" than telling them I want to be a girl.

- Diane

You would fit right in our household... the son and his friend go to Anthrocon every year... aka Furries. the son is a kangaroo and his friend is a bluejay.....

http://www.google.com/search?tbm=isc...ky=mrdr&hl=en&
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Lol!, Anne!....why not a flying squirrel? It's cross-species, and skydiving all at once. How fun is that?!

You go, squirrelfriend!

Gold Member
    Why do I sense Julie being on her way?

... or even an everyday, pedestrian, ordinary, common eastern gray squirrel, it doesn't matter, so long as I just am.
    Hey, the gray squirrel is a surprisingly formidable quarry. I can't tell you how many times I've gone hunting squirrels and come back with a whole lot of nada because of the grays.
    "Who are they? Are they the half that we've lost - the H2 to our O, that have joined as water to make streams, seas, waterfalls, waves, storms?"
    - From "We" by Yevgeny Zamyatin

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    . . . I want to stand tall . . .
    Ummm, squirrels aren't that tall. Just so you know.

Kathi

Say it isn't so, Anne! You don't want to know what I do to squirrels. If I catch you in one of my apple trees, just remember it's nothing personal. It's just business.

So be it! 'Cause I beleave in you! What is life without worth without being your self! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Sure, that's all fine and dandy until you fall off a telephone wire or get chased across someone's lawn by a vicious dog.

The good news is that you won't get slammed by the PETA folks for wearing a fur coat .

Squirrel!

(These words added because the post is too short.)

Attached Images Attached Images

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

OMGoodness! I'm glad I live alone! I laughed so loud I think my neighbors might think I going crazy. SQUIRREL SOLIDARITY!

~Angela

Quote Originally Posted by Sue View Post
    Why do I sense Julie being on her way?
    That's the first thing I thought of.

Veronica
    If you believe in it, makeup has a magic all it's own -- Sooner or Later (TV movie)
    We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?- Marianne Williamson
    Have I also not said that "This Thing of Ours" makes some of us a bit "Barefoot in the Head"? Well, it does.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

At the risk of sounding squirrelly------

Sherry has a "friend" on Facebook that is a Furry. As Karren mentioned, he's attended several conventions in his fox costume! He assures me that ALL the species get along well at these conventions. So well, in fact, I'm told most costumes allow exposure of genitals without having to take off any part of them!

So, when u finally make up your mind to show the world outside your closet who Anne REALLY IS, put on your costume! Be unafraid! Get out there with the other furries!

I'm sure I speak for most here when I say:
    WE SUPPORT ALL SQUIRRELS, closeted or otherwise! And, ALL OTHER varmints, for that matter! If I see u when you're out shopping for nuts en-rodent, I'll smile and try not to step on your tail!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Well that's just great. Now you've gone and put me in a spot. I just don't know what to think of this now. You see I've always wanted to be a eagle. Able to swoop down on all the little creatures of the earth and have my way with them. Now that I know a squirrel is this close. I don't know if I can take it. But that is a great story. Keep up that since of humor

I'm wondering just how many other members here are secretly Otherkin? You have the guts to admit your feelings in that respect. It changes nothing and you are still my friend Anne.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Well Anne, don't worry because you're not the only one. I joined here because being more in touch as a CD is definitely the strongest passion in my soul, but I was have different transformation desires. They range across the board on different animal changes. Trust me, there's an entire community out there that is just like you, I lurk on those message boards as well. I've always said there's a reason werewolf movies are so popular, the thought of changing into a canine is just exciting. You definitely have nothing to be ashamed of. Just as we're all embracing our inner woman, I think more people would do well to embrace their inner squirrels as well. *hugs*