Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I Have a CONFESSION to Make . . . .

Banned Read only
    I knew there was somethin squirrelly round here
    Don't worry Anne, we're all a little squirrelly that's why we luv ya

Thera

Anne, Would you settle for being a "squirrel girl" with a cute mascot. That way you could have your cake and eat it too. In any case, if we have the morphogenic gene, we can assume any shape or form we want.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Platinum Member
    I have a similar confession....but a different species. Please don't be alarmed, Anne, but I have always dreamed of being a beautiful and statuesque red-tailed hawk. They are bigger than their male counterparts, soar effortlessly for hours on the thermals rising from the Great Plains, and have incredibly acute vision. Besides, they are pretty much at the top of their food chain.

Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    I have a similar confession....but a different species. Please don't be alarmed, Anne, but I have always dreamed of being a beautiful and statuesque red-tailed hawk. They are bigger than their male counterparts, soar effortlessly for hours on the thermals rising from the Great Plains, and have incredibly acute vision. Besides, they are pretty much at the top of their food chain.
    But hawks eat squirrels, Kim!!!

And I thought all of this time you were my friend!!! I could even see us going out to dinner next time I visit Texas! I never thought, though, that I would be your dinner!!!

Just beware: there are a lot of bogus black market squirrel hormones out there. At best they do nothing, at worst they may turn you into a chipmunk, and to quote Miss Piggy
    "chipmunks are the devil's ovenmitts". Personally, I find furry nipples a turn off. Best of luck.
    Last edited by I Am Paula; 09-07-2012 at 09:25 AM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Sherry has a "friend" on Facebook that is a Furry
    Thought that when I read your confession too. I wanted to be all kinds of creatures when I was a kid and the idea that it was impossible was sadening
    If you are indeed a furry, then I think you should read about it (but not to much), perhaps connect with a forum and we will consider you a squirrel for now on

Here's pictures from a local squirrel and hedgehog shelter
    They nurture orphans till they are old enough to take care of themselves
    http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...0769781&type=3

I know where you can live and even get a job where you can be who you really are. It's Sally's in Minneapolis, MN. She is the gf of Goldy the Gopher (who was actually designed after a squirl)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anne2345 View Post
    But hawks eat squirrels, Kim!!!

And I thought all of this time you were my friend!!! I could even see us going out to dinner next time I visit Texas! I never thought, though, that I would be your dinner!!!
    Remember the old story about the vixen and the gingerbread girl? Well, I promise you I'll get you safely to the other side of the river...promise....really, you can trust me

Holy s#^*, I think Anne is really a Furrie!!!

(Not that there's anything wrong with that.)
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Gold Member
    I was gonna post something really snarky but I got to thinking it over and decided -
    Well, OK be a squirrel. You are not the first here - Remember Zenith?

I mean I will make my own shocking and horrible confession -
    I want to be our dog - that SOB has it made! eat, sleep, crap on the sidewalk where people walk, lick his own privates...
    I would REALLY want to be my V.R. avatar - she can do all that PLUS she is pretty. Well she dumps in a toilet...

There are worse things to want to be anyways -

Honda Civic drivers who want to be racers. This is the arch enemy of the squirrel.
    Scrawny white kids who want to be gangsters and act like they is from da hood.
    Out of shape people who wear ill fitting clothing who want to be sexy.

So wanting to be a squirrel isn't so extreme
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

I to must confess,
    wear a shell swimsuit top,flippers and I send all the time I can in water,
    I dream of being a Mermaid.
    I am cryptozoologicaltransspeciessexual
    Wow hat is a hard word let's say CTSS
    Always remimber life is what you make it.
    So make it Beautiful.

Love Ashley Dawn
    http://m.facebook.com/?_rdr#!/ashley...00004093583692

a bit nutty
    Nuttin' but tree rats they are! Humph!

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anne2345 View Post
    But the thing is, until now, I haven't revealed the entire story. For as much as I have offered the forum about myself, I have been holding back equally as much. I am actually ashamed that I have done so, because I trust, respect, and love so many of you. The truth about me, though, is as shocking as it is horrible, and I feel that I have let many of you down by keeping it a secret for so long.

I apologize in advance for any hurt I may cause, but I have a confession to make:

I want to be a squirrel.
    lol, Anne I love this I just burst out laughing & nearly spat my drink out

Platinum Member
    Hi Anne, It sounds like The Gray Fog has gotten to you.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

OMG Anne! Now you tell us? All this time hididng in your squirrell closet. Be free little squirell. We'll still love you, even though we think you're nuttier than most.

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by Anne2345
    I want to be a squirrel. Not just any squirrel, though, I want to be a big, giant, soft, furry, loveable, pretty, beautiful, feminine girl squirrel.
    [SIZE="2"]A pesky squirrel keeps dragging me back to this site – could it be [SIZE="5"]YOU???!!! [/SIZE][/SIZE]

Aspiring Member
    All this talk of furries reminded me of an old joke:

This guy heard an awful commotion outside, and when he stepped outside to see what it was found a large spaceship in his backyard. The door to it was open and all these little creatures, completely covered with hair from head to foot, were running in and out, tearing around his backyard gathering samples of this and that and everything else they could find. One by one they noticed him, and ran over to ask "what are you?"

"I'm a human being, what are you?" he replied to each in turn.

"I'm a furry" was the reply each time.

Finally a new creature emerged from the door. He was a bit larger than the others and had a long needle like projection from his head. He walked over to the man and asked "What are you?" "

I'm a human being, what are you?" replied the man.

The strange creature answered "I'm a furry with a syringe on top"

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    Dear Anne,

Admitting these proclivities to yourself is the first big step, and not having internal strife about your needs goes a long way to making it an enjoyable journey. thank you so much for finally feeling confident enough to tell your friends here. We support you totally, and many have expressed the desire that the moderators make a sticky for squirrels.

Please watch for the gray fog. You are well aware of the pink fog I know, but this is totally different. It has hurt some of my friends as they just cannot get the hang of how to run along the fence top, no matter how much they practice at home, something about the low heels in the suits...

And don't get sucked in by the bigger is better syndrome, no matter how good they look. A modest pair of teeth will serve you just fine and prove to be more adept at getting your nuts into your cheek pouches. Oh yes, those cheek pouches. Here is where you should go crazy and get the suit with the biggest pouches you can afford. When your pouches are full it will make you feel so sexy you will enjoy scampering even more.

Please Anne, do not think that the great nails you now have will help you climb trees. Sorry, those adhesives just aren't that good. I know they look great after getting them trimmed and polished, and you just want to get to the top of the tree and proclaim to the world that you are a beautiful girl squirrel, but please do it from your easy chair.

Keep that tail washed, conditioned and combed out. I know it is the finishing touch when you become girl squirrel, and makes you really look and feel the part and completes you.

Stay bushy

Of course we are all waiting for the first pic post.

Hugs, Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Ever seen the Disney movie Sword in the Stone? Loved it when I was a kid! I think I might have secretly had a thing for that squirrel too

Just a thought.... Wearing "squirrel pelts" is NOT going to endear you to the squirrel community.
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

Quote Originally Posted by kellycan27 View Post
    Just a thought.... Wearing "squirrel pelts" is NOT going to endear you to the squirrel community.
    Yeah but real squirrels have a brain the size of a walnut, so they might still accept her with open arms

You Do realize that A Squirrel is just a Rat with a cute tail! Among The Phylum, I think they qualify as Half-Sisters. A Rodent is a Rodent, but perhaps you could "Super-Size" your fantasy, and become a really Big Rodent, like a Ground Hog? If your going to become a Rat, why not a Big One!

Oh Wait, you could become an Admirer. Many of The Ladies tell me there are quite a few Giant Rats among That Species!

Peace and Love, Joanie
    Last edited by sterling12; 09-08-2012 at 04:16 PM.

Anne,

We are SO touched and honored that you would share such a deep dark secret with us! We just wonder what in your past experience has led you in this direction .. can't think of relevant hormone exposure. For this kind of HRT, let's see .. what happens duing rodent estrous cycles? Seriously, you are always welcome to raid our bird feeder if you are ever in Florida .. I'll shoo those pesky cardinals away. Just mind the two great horned owls who patrol the back forty!

BTW, we'd all be interested in the cosmetic surgery....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

SRS (Squirrel Reassignment Surgery) Make sure you get a very good Surgeon. You think the human race is tough, squirrels are extremely rough on imposters. If they find out you would surely be thrown to the Hawks. Good luck. Try Squreldressers.com or nutlovers.com for solid advice.