Thread: Feeling feminine

Feeling feminine

Once you are dressed, what are some of the little things you do that make you feel feminine? I seem to fall into character when en femme and the facial expressions, body movements and body language seem to to fall into place and display feminine traits. A few of the things I personally do to feel feminine are braiding my hair (wig) and sometimes putting it up in curlers then kind of lounging around the house in my slippers and nightgown or nightshirt doing chores. Putting moisturizer on my face and body after shaving makes me feel good and perhaps just a hint if the right fragrance. Sometime the little things mean a lot in the overall feminine mystique. In the end we define it but it feels nice.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Silver Member
    Lately for me it is a good tuck! Also I use a MAC eyebrow groomer that has a very unique aroma (quite frankly I'm not even sure if it smell good) but the scent just get Sara feeling good and pretty. Also seeing my lipstick mark on a cup or glass! Certainly the whole picture must ultimately match her desired look! A sincere smile or compliment from a GG stranger is nearly nirvana!

I find I walk differently and have more feminine hand gestures. But shopping for a cute top or some matching accessories, even when in drab, always does the trick. Or having my nails done. But there is nothing like attaching my ipod to the stereo, and dancing around in my living room to make me feel like me. funny, I have never liked to dance, but Jayne LOVES it. typical female ^_^
    I just couldn't wear my big girl panties today.

Banned Read only
    For me, going to the salon for a pedi, having my toes painted and the beauticians talking to me about make-up, sometimes their own make-up. Then being given girly magazines to read while waiting for my polish to dry.

Housework, actually. Not that it makes me feel more feminine- but it is more enjoyable when i'm dressed up.
    cooking is sometimes fun, shopping (on line usually), writing or reading fiction- female oriented.
    Sewing- usually altering stuff, for myself or my wife, occasionally doing a full project.

Gosh, sounds depressing when i look at it. maybe that's why i get depressed sometimes- that i don't feel comfortable dressing full time and thus cannot do more fun stuff when crossdressed, like cycling, flying, shooting, shopping, gym, school, teaching, work, working the the garage, teasing my wife, yelling at the neighbor kids, etc.

I think the balance works well for my priorities.

I don't even have to be dressed to do some of the little things- do my wife's nails, try on different earrings, underdressing, detailing the car- I think a very clean car is, if not a feminine thing, it's certainly on the more female side rather than a messy car. Little detail fussy work- stuff guys sometimes ignore when say replacing a window or other bigger project. It's a nice compliment to the he-man side of fixing things.

Doing schoolwork- i'm going back to university for another degree- actually going on campus instead of satellite & evening classes- first time i've done this actually, and it's a lot of fun. I don't CD at school, but while i'm home doing homework, the homework is actually kind of fun while crossdressed.

Not the typical things, I know. i can play with girly accoutrements any time- i have for the last 25 years, it's more of a mind-set these days. At least until i can CD full time... :-)

Painting my nails, then everytime I see them I feel pretty. I also try to be a bit more graceful in my actions and walk.

I have to go with Krististeph, when I am dressed it's usually housework. Being in the closet, it usually helps me get the most mileage on my heels and helps me walk better in them, practice bending and stooping, and sitting in a feminine way By time i am ready to venture past my prisons walls, I should be able to pull it off with ease
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

I am seeing something else that is a bit eerie to me. I have only been dressing fully gor about 2 months now but I do so about 4 nights aweek in the evenings. I am seeing myself act feminine when even dressed in drab lately, I feel more like a girl all the time now it seems even when I am not dressed. Shopping especially....I am spending too much when I go now....shoes, jewelry lol...but I catch myself holding my arms and hands in a female posture, legs crossed like a lady and knees held together, what is up with that?

I like to wear yoga pants and other loungewear type clothing and just sit on the couch indian style and file my nails while watching lifetime movies or something else targeted towards GG's. Maybe a glass of wine or tea. It makes me feel so girly.

I don't have to do anything extra...I always feel feminine and getting dressed just reinforces that.
    Once dressed I'm there....
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

quiet girl in lingerie Jennifer Soames's Avatar
    I also feel femme all the time. My feelings start to increase when i am buying femme things, especially lingerie. One SA i know loves keeping me chatting about my previous purchases and the fit. that just plain excites me.

Aspiring Member PrettyFlowingGown's Avatar
    All comes natural to me when I slip into a gorgous long satin or silk nightgown and robe. i'm feminine straight away, my walk, my moves, etc. all come into place. when i go out, its the same thing. i dont have to practice my walk. it just happens. its amazing how quick things just happen.
    when i went to this years formal crossdress ball in sydney, i wore a gorgous long chiffon pink prom gown, and i was swishing around all night. i took to the dancefloor and danced and twirled like a lady. my feminity reached its pinnacle.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I love my gorgous flowing evening and ball gowns. I love swishing in them, and feeling how beautiful and shimmering they are. I love to feel like a princess. I love to be elegant, feminine and ladylike.

My wife encourages the en femme me, and I have to say my fav activity is nurturing her. Cook for her, do her hair and nails, massage, and we love to go for joint mani/pedi.

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    I find myself thinking feminine more and more often, and even when in drab around the house or out with myself (have to watch it when out with wife) that I begin to use the feminine mannerisms, the walk, body positioning, hands. It feels right to be doing that, and i find myself smiling

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

I just keep a goofy smile on my face. I never smile as much in drab. I figure it must be a feminine smile.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Quote Originally Posted by alisa63 View Post
    I like to wear yoga pants and other loungewear type clothing and just sit on the couch indian style and file my nails while watching lifetime movies or something else targeted towards GG's. Maybe a glass of wine or tea. It makes me feel so girly.
    Now THAT sounds downright delicious!

-kristi

Nothing special, it's all just a state of mind. Some days I wake up feeling feminine, some days macho, so I just dress and act appropriate for which ever mood I'm in.
    But I do enjoy painting my own nails, and playing with hair styles.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.